PDA

View Full Version : thanks everybody

titostacos
10-26-2009, 2:31 PM
thank you guys for all the advice

tacticalcity
10-26-2009, 2:33 PM
Call a gun lawyer and delete your post...you don't want it being this public...you're admiting guilt on a public forum...which is a terrible idea...

Kestryll
10-26-2009, 2:36 PM
First things first, give no more information about your situation here in public.

Second, contact either Chuck Michel or Jason Davis right away.

Jason Davis: (949) 310-0817

Chuck Michel (562) 216-4444

bwiese
10-26-2009, 2:36 PM
Please - FOR YOUR OWN GOOD - do not comment further here on your case. It may help for you to erase your orig post, although the writing is unclear enough it's not really probative.

I will ask others here not to speculate or inquire either - it's not helpful for anyone.

I am directing you to contact Calgunner "Oaklander" (he is an attorney for CGF, and I will have him PM you here) to discuss details.

If your rifle was legitimately configured and not an AW - that is, either:
(1) a BulletButton or other similar maglock + various features and
no hicap mag installed; or
(2) no evil features- allows for use of detachable mags.

... then CGF can assist your defense. We are particularly interested in working against LAPD Gun Unit.

DTOM CA!
10-26-2009, 2:37 PM
REMOVED

bwiese
10-26-2009, 2:38 PM
REMOVED

What part of "PLEASE DON'T" don't you understand??

I friggin' told folks to NOT ask and NOT comment on the case. THAT MEANS YOU.

We're trying to help the man.

To answer a general question, if you have a Bullet Button and do not have a hicap mag installed, or have zero evil features, then you are legal (providing receiver is off -list). Period.

This case just could be a rogue cop not understanding the law.

Synergy
10-26-2009, 2:40 PM
REMOVED

http://calnra.com/cgi-bin/flowchart.cgi
or
http://www.calguns.net/caawid/flowchart.pdf

technique
10-26-2009, 2:40 PM
Removed

I assume these are the alleged charges...I assume you are not guilty.:)
I'm sure someone will contact you.
As others have said, keep any details to yourself and not on this board.

Gryff
10-26-2009, 2:44 PM
Michel & Associates

http://www.michelandassociates.com/

180 East Ocean Boulevard
Long Beach, CA 90802-4079

Telephone: (562) 216-4444

Super Spy
10-26-2009, 2:44 PM

To answer a general question, if you have a Bullet Button and do not have a hicap mag installed, or have zero evil features, then you are legal (providing receiver is off -list). Period.

Any future updates after this is settled would be appreciated.

Hope it's OK to say "Good Luck"

DTOM CA!
10-26-2009, 3:02 PM

Sorry to ruffle your feathers. I did not mean any harm by my questions and was just trying to help even if it was misguided. I was typing BEFORE you guys posted so I was not able to read what you demanded. I have no problem you deleting my post but how bout a little civility.

G17GUY
10-26-2009, 3:36 PM
Sorry to ruffle your feathers. I did not mean any harm by my questions and was just trying to help even if it was misguided. I was typing BEFORE you guys posted so I was not able to read what you demanded. I have no problem you deleting my post but how bout a little civility.

There are times when calguns goes into survival mode, one day when you are in need of the great people here, you will be thankful.

For now hopefully you can understand.:)

bwiese
10-26-2009, 3:49 PM
Titotacos...

I have left you a PM private message here with contact info for CGF attorney "Oaklander" (Kevin) who can review matters, and figure out how to proceed...

kf6tac
10-26-2009, 3:56 PM

It's not that people are trying to be uncivil. It's that speaking about an unresolved criminal charge on a public forum is such a big deal, it warrants caps and a healthy dash of curtness. Speaking about your case on the internet after you've been arrested waives the right against self-incrimination just as effectively as if you spilled your guts to the police officer who arrested you.

So yeah, it's entirely appropriate to flip out a bit when such things happen.

HowardW56
10-26-2009, 6:37 PM
Good luck....