PDA

View Full Version : North Carolina OC'er video.

technique
10-26-2009, 11:05 AM
North Carolina OC'er video...

I can't tell whats going on here...I have no sound on my laptop.
From what I can see, it looks like the cop is pissed but can't do anything about it. I assume this is LOC.
Anyone wanna fill me in on whats actually being said here. Just curious...Thanks.
The title says "backs down NC cop" does that men backs down to him or makes cop back down?
http://dimewars.com/Video/KNOW-YOUR-RIGHTS--Brother-With-An-Exposed-Handgun-Backs-Down-NC-Cop.aspx?bcmediaid=26451568-e8df-4fcc-ae20-46c84dfe1802

ghost
10-26-2009, 11:27 AM
the cop tries to say that he needed a permit for the exposed firearm.the loc says its not concealed i dont need a permit.then the cop says you cant oc and loc says what law is that.then cop asks him for his drivers license and the loc says i dont have to show it to you since i`m not operating a motor vehicle.he basically new his laws and called the officer on it.so the officers backs down and leaves.

technique
10-26-2009, 11:31 AM
the cop tries to say that he needed a permit for the exposed firearm.the loc says its not concealed i dont need a permit.then the cop says you cant oc and loc says what law is that.then cop asks him for his drivers license and the loc says i dont have to show it to you since i`m not operating a motor vehicle.he basically new his laws and called the officer on it.so the officers backs down and leaves.

Thank you!:)