View Full Version : SPF- Romy kit - all matching, very nice, ready to build! LOWERED PRICE

10-26-2009, 9:37 AM
I have a VERY nice Romy G kit for sale. EVERYTHING matches-( front trunnion, bolt, bolt carrier, rear sight, gas tube, dust cover, recoil spring catch, even the safety selector!) . It is completely demilled and ready to build. The gas piston has been removed and replaced with a Tapco piston (a $15 dollar value) I haven't had time to drill a hole for the rivet and put the rivet on as yet. The wood has been stripped and is ready to stain with the color of your choice. (* note, the wooden top rail is cracked apart. It can be easily taken off and placed back on and then glued together when it's ready to be put on for the last time) or you can just use another one. Also included is the cleaning rod! (not a lot of kits include this item) I'll also throw in the rivets (another $6 dollar value) This is one of my nicest kits. WAS $350 SPF $325 obo, + shipping. Not pictured is the pistol grip and trigger guard, which are included, of course.

10-27-2009, 2:21 PM
btt w/lowered price for fast sell