PDA

View Full Version : ATT Uverse question

kermit315
10-26-2009, 8:27 AM
Hey guys,

I have Uverse, and 3 boxes (well, 5, but only three are hooked up). Anyway, we can record and watch shows on the DVR box,and are supposed to be able to watch recorded TV from any other box, but when I am in the bedroom I cant watch recorded TV. It shows no recordings exist. Also, you are supposed to be able to be watching something in one room, go to another room, and pick up watching the same thing. Any idea how any of this works?

maschronic
10-26-2009, 9:21 AM
press "menu" on the remote. then go to "recorded tv". then to "browse recording". you can pick any of the recorded shows and watch.

kermit315
10-26-2009, 2:45 PM
Thats the problem, when I do that, it doesnt show any of the recorded shows.

6172crew
10-26-2009, 8:42 PM
Call in a trouble ticket, the main dvr and "rg" should be talking to the ret of the network. If anyone in the Rocklin or Pleasanton area needs help I have a fantastic tech "calgunners" who can make it happen.

Having your own prem tech really makes or breaks the deal, treat them well and your system will work.

GameAPBT
10-26-2009, 11:05 PM
same thing happened to me when I moved my boxes around. Try unplugging the gateway and resetting the DVR box by holding the power button down on the receiver (not remote). Worked for me, Good luck.

Shootemintheface
12-07-2009, 9:34 PM
I'm a Jarhead Prem Tech for ATT in Rocklin and will solve all Uverse related issues. Shoot me an email & I'll take care of you. Semper Fi

Gryff
12-07-2009, 10:35 PM
Hope AT&T finds a quicker solution for you than they did for me. It took 17 calls to tech support and eight tech visits before they finally got our single-box system working correctly (each tech blamed the previous guy for not finding the problem). And then they claimed we didn't pay our bill one month and threatened to shut off our service. We faxed them a copy of the canceled check, and they still claimed that we never sent the money. Oy!

It all seems to be working now...but it's hard to have confidence in the system.

6172crew
12-08-2009, 5:39 AM
I'm a Jarhead Prem Tech for ATT in Rocklin and will solve all Uverse related issues. Shoot me an email & I'll take care of you. Semper Fi

+1, having a tech on hand really helps. I know this tech personally, he can get er' done.

Semper Fi!

Rob454
12-11-2009, 8:37 PM
I never had many problems with U verse. I had one box go bad twice in three years. Other than that its been great

mcholak
12-12-2009, 10:31 AM
I'm just waiting for my DirecTv contract to expire and I think I'm changing over, mostly for the very feature you are having trouble with. Hopefully that gets worked out because I really want their service.