View Full Version : FS! Miscellaneous HK & Other! GREAT Prices! Pt. 2

10-24-2009, 7:17 AM
Hi again folks! well since i had such a positive turnaround with the first few items, i think im going to put up a few more things for sale. great prices of course!

located in Huntington beach, 1 block off PCH, downtown. check or cash payment FTF transfer, but will also negotiate to ship as well. product is shipped upon receival of payment. serious inquiries only, no trades.

1st Product

Eagle Industries Authentic Heckler & Koch Pistol bag

This is the real deal- an original Eagle Industries HK soft pistol case. For anyone who knows, these are HARD to find. infact, they arent even made anymore. These are the original nylon soft cases designed by HK inc.; Introduced in the 90's, the eagle bags were only available when purchasing the "high end" Pistols offered by HK. (Socom, tactical, expert, elite) the cases quickly became popular for their style and superior quality. so much that other companies like blackhawk made similar bags for cheaper, but of inferior craftsmanship. The Eagle HK bags are highly sought after, and so well made that they demand a premium, sometimes upward of 150.00

(similar items for sale on gunbroker) http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=140668647

this bag has full padding on all sides, a fully customizable interior with removable pockets. 2 mag pouch, cuff pouch, suppressor/surefire pouch. and adjustable pistol pouch to fit ANY Heckler & Koch handgun. also has hiding spots for paperwork/DROS/receipts. this soft case is LNIB with no major wear or defect. this is the GREY case from the USP Expert line. you will NOT find a better deal on this case!

http://shadow.slipgate.org:/Weapons/Pics/USPExpert02.jpg (gun and tool kit not included)

My Price: 80.00! SPF SPF SPF Sold Pending Funds to userTheGunVault

2nd Item

Knights Armament KAC-style picatinny rail covers

Just as the title suggests, 4 KAC style rail covers to go over your favorite carbine rail setup! these slide on with little effort and snap into place. they are removed by pressing the back tab "button" and the rails slide off. sick of grill marks from hot rails? this is your solution!

Includes 3 panels full length (8 inch) and one trimmed (5 inch) for use with a light/laser.

lightly used, Price:25.00 for all 4

3rd Item

Mesa Tactical AR15 Stock/Grip Adaptor for Mossberg 500/590 Series

Mesa tactical is known for great products. here's your chance to own an original! This adaptor attaches to the rear of your shotgun, and will allow you to use your favorite AR-15 style stock and pistol grips. this piece is HA3 anodized aluminum, rugged design, one piece construction. the adaptor mounts in less than 45 seconds, and can accomodate a wide array of grips and tubes. this adaptor can also accomodate the mesa shell holders mounted to either side of the receiver. lightly used, no major dings or scratches. Includes Adaptor, nut & Washer.

Price: 65.00

thanks for looking! for further inquiries or questions, feel free to call me at (714)916-4182. thanks!

10-26-2009, 2:00 PM

10-26-2009, 2:34 PM
Love the bag, just a little much for me right now.

10-26-2009, 2:55 PM

10-27-2009, 9:38 AM
bag is sold pending funds. thanks for looking!

the adaptor and rail covers are still available at great prices you wont find anywhere else.

10-29-2009, 11:21 AM