PDA

View Full Version : anyone with impactguns.com experience?

tdaughg
10-22-2009, 7:48 PM
impact guns has a 1911 in stock that ive been trying to find for a long time. i wanted to know if anyone had used them to buy handguns online? if so was it a good/bad experience and why?

i still need to find out what the total cost would be with all the fee's from my local shop before i actually buy it so if people have had really bad luck with these guys then i still have a chance to pass on them.

Vtec44
10-22-2009, 9:20 PM
I've bought a gun from them before, good deal and decent shipping charge.

ldivinag
10-22-2009, 10:40 PM
bought my keltec su-16 from them...

no issues at all.

tdaughg
10-23-2009, 10:43 AM
great, those are the kind of answers i was hoping for. thanks.

bwiese
10-23-2009, 10:54 AM
I've bought a Valdada scope thru them, no issues/fast shipping.

I am unsure if they, today, are CFLC-compliant.

B Strong
10-23-2009, 12:20 PM
I purchased HK P7M8 mags from them, no problems, quicj shipping.

sephy
10-23-2009, 12:25 PM
No problems with impactguns here.

tdaughg
10-23-2009, 5:37 PM
I am unsure if they, today, are CFLC-compliant.

they have stuff all over the site that talks about shipping to CA and the guys at the shop seem to be quite familiar with them so i hope that means all will go well.

now that the orders in i can spill the beans...springfield loaded series 1911 LONGSLIDE!! 1-2 weeks for them to get it in from the distributor and out to me. yes i checked the roster and its there. granted it expires in 4 months but still good.

thanks for all the quick replies everyone. it was a big help.

http://www.impactguns.com/store/706397872304.html

k1dude
10-23-2009, 7:38 PM
I had 2 Kel-Tec SU-16's on order with them for over 6 months. I finally gave up and bought them elsewhere. I've read online reviews that complained of the same neverending backorder situation. I don't know if it's a store problem or a supply problem, but I didn't want to wait anymore. I noticed other places were getting inventory, but never Impactguns.

technique
10-23-2009, 7:41 PM
they're right up the road from me...they have an indoor range..:)

tdaughg
10-23-2009, 8:09 PM
I had 2 Kel-Tec SU-16's on order with them for over 6 months. I finally gave up and bought them elsewhere. I've read online reviews that complained of the same neverending backorder situation. I don't know if it's a store problem or a supply problem, but I didn't want to wait anymore. I noticed other places were getting inventory, but never Impactguns.

hmmm... interesting. i emailed them last night and they said the distributor had a couple left but none were on hand at the store. thats why its supposed to take a week or two to get it.

ill keep everyone posted as to how it turns out.

SNEAKS
10-23-2009, 10:05 PM
I had a bad experience with them one time when I ordered some crimson trace grips for my dad for a present. They would just give me the runaround of excuses on why it was not shipped every time I called. It was supposedly in stock when I ordered it and paid for next day shipping and still did not get it for 2 weeks which was 1 week after Christmas. Never again will I spend my money with them.