PDA

View Full Version : San Diego Republican event - Candidates incl Sheriff

GuyW
10-22-2009, 2:01 PM
Attend the Republican Party of San Diego County's candidates forum and "Chicago-style" straw poll on Monday, November 9th at the Town and Country Hotel in Mission Valley in San Diego.

1. Hear from candidates or representatives for County Sheriff, Republican Nominee for Governor and Republican Nominee for U.S. Senate between 6 and 7 pm.

Sheriff candidates confirmed:
Jim Duffy, Bill Gore and Jay LaSuer

Gubernatorial nominee candidates/representatives confirmed:
TBA

U.S. Senatorial nominee candidates/representatives confirmed:
TBA

2. Vote your conscience between 7 and 8 pm in our "Chicago-style" straw poll. The more passionate you are, the stronger you can make your voice heard:

Starter package: 1 ballot for $10
Rod Blagojevich package: 3 ballots for $25
Al Franken package: 8 ballots for $50
ACORN package: 20 ballots for $100

Sponsorship package: 100 ballots for $500 (only available until Friday, November 6th)

Straw Poll Rules:
* Sponsorships must be purchased by Friday, November 6th.
* One sponsorship per household or business.
* Individual voters will be limited to a single purchase of no more than 20 ballots the evening of the event.
* Voters will have their hands stamped at time of purchase.

Questions about the event? Interested in becoming a sponsor?
Visit http://www.SanDiegoRepublicans.org/strawpoll or contact Elizabeth Moyer at (858) 450-4600 or moyer@sandiegorepublicans.org

We look forward to seeing you for a fun, informative evening with an early indication of the support for the respective candidates in San Diego County.

** NOTE: THERE IS NO COST TO JUST ATTEND THE EVENT! **

KylaGWolf
10-22-2009, 3:30 PM
Sounds interesting to say the least. I may have to do all I can to make this event.

lumwilliam
11-02-2009, 7:20 PM
I'll be there to support Jay Lasuer. It would be great if we could get some more pro-CCW calgunners down to support as well.

Satex
11-02-2009, 8:07 PM
We have a Republican party in California???