PDA

View Full Version : Liberty Optics First Class Operation!

97F1504RAD
10-21-2009, 2:19 PM
Just wanted to give Scott huge props for helping me recently with a scope purchase. Scott went out of his way to help me choose a scope. His customer service went above and beyond what I think anyone else would have done and I cannot thank him enough.
Not only does he have great pricing but again his customer service is First Class all the way.

Here is a link to a thread where we began talking but then took it to emailing back and forth.

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=227018

Thanks again Scott

Richard

PonchoTA
10-21-2009, 2:28 PM
Yeah, Scott is great! :thumbsup:

When I was looking at getting a sight for my rifle, I went with Liberty Optics, and was treated so well, I WILL be making future purchases with him!

:cheers2:
Paul

LibertyOptics
10-21-2009, 8:54 PM
Thanks for the awesome feedback guys!! We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve Calgunners!

Scott

probie
10-28-2009, 11:42 AM
I second the sentiment. Scott took the time outside of his normal business hours to not only put me in the right direction, but to also ease me into my first scope purchase...top notch operation!

LibertyOptics
10-28-2009, 4:09 PM
I second the sentiment. Scott took the time outside of his normal business hours to not only put me in the right direction, but to also ease me into my first scope purchase...top notch operation!

Your scope and caps are on the way!! Thanks for the order!

Scott

probie
10-28-2009, 4:55 PM
Your scope and caps are on the way!! Thanks for the order!

Scott

Awesome, thanks Scott! I can't wait!