PDA

View Full Version : Arsenal new pricing

Chatterbox
10-21-2009, 12:28 PM
Hi guys,

Anything you can share on Arsenal new pricing, in light of the email they sent out recently regarding lower prices coming "real soon now"?

69Mach1
10-21-2009, 12:50 PM
Atlantic and other distributors are banned from selling to Californians from Arsenal. I would love to see a copy of that letter all of the distributors got.

Atlantic Firearms.com
10-21-2009, 3:56 PM
We are not aware of any newer prices than what they already have listed , they lowered the prices on the AK 74 & 762 103 style rifles 4 -6 weeks ago. They have been running some specials on parts at this time we can not ship Arsenal Rifles to CA .We do ship several of our other AK rifles and converted Saiga rifles to CA.

Chatterbox
10-22-2009, 12:24 AM
This is the email that I got from Arsenal on 10/10. I also called K-Var and asked them if they will be lowering their prices, and they said they will - though they didn't say anything else about it.

Arsenal, Inc.
3300 S. Decatur Blvd. #10632
Las Vegas, NV 89102
Tel: (702) 643-2220
Fax: (702) 643-8860
http://www.arsenalinc.com

Dear Valued Customers:

We are delighted to make an announcement about a complete international cooperation to battle economic tough times and create a new reality in the industry. Through our successful discussions, we have been able to convince our overseas and local partners to offer lower prices and deeper discounts on their products for the United States market. Now we are in better position to purchase parts, components, accessories, material, and even services for lower prices than before.

We at Arsenal Inc have adjusted our entire pricing structure accordingly, and you will be excited to know that the 100% of all savings that Arsenal Inc is getting from the new deals are being passed down to our customers. The lower prices will apply across the board to everyone, including our distributors, dealers, and end-users.

What does this mean to you? Now you can own and enjoy the same high quality, top-of-the-line products that you are accustomed to for lower prices without compromising on quality, reliability, and authenticity. Settling for a cheap aftermarket product is a thing-of-the-past for you. Whether you are buying a complete rifle, spare parts, new accessories, or components for your next built, you will be getting the benefit of having the best products in the market for the best prices.

We would like to thank our loyal customers for their honest feedback and continuous support and our partners for their brave new approach to economic realities. We are confident that our new pricing structure will bring a new and better chapter for everyone, from our distributors to end-users.

Please have your dealers contact our distributing companies to take an advantage of this golden opportunity.

Arsenal, Inc’s Distributing Companies:

Ellett Brothers, LLC
Zanders Sporting Goods
K-Var Corp
Lew Horton Dist. Co. Inc.
Davidson’s Inc.
Bill Hicks & Co., Ltd.
RSR Group Inc.
Camfour

With Best Wishes,

Arsenal, Inc. Management
Arsenal, Inc.
3300 S. Decatur Blvd. #10632
Las Vegas, NV 89102
Tel: (702) 643-2220
Fax: (702) 643-8860
E-mail: support@arsenalinc.com
Web: http://www.arsenalinc.com

Chatterbox
10-22-2009, 12:25 AM
Oh and regarding shipping to Cali - that's what middleman are for, right?

JeffM
10-22-2009, 12:27 AM
As good as their rifles are, I say they can go f*ck themselves.

Atlantic Firearms.com
10-22-2009, 3:49 AM
The letter does not really give a timeframe or specifcs on what is going to be discounted etc They have not made us aware of any other price reductions but we will try to call today to see if we can gain any other info and if so will make a post.

Chatterbox
10-23-2009, 8:55 AM
Any word?

Chatterbox
10-23-2009, 2:54 PM
Well, looks like K-VAR has posted their new prices.

Atlantic Firearms.com
10-25-2009, 9:11 AM
When we firsat asked them about it nobody knew anything , we just got a call from their office in Friday before they sent the email out letting us know about the price reductions.

trautert
10-25-2009, 8:19 PM
As far as I am concerned, anyone who doesn't want to sell their product(s) in California should exactly what they ask for. I wouldn't go the least bit out of my way to circumvent their desires.
Tom

Ech0Sierra
11-05-2009, 5:24 PM
On a related note, do you sell any other Saiga conversions?

HUTCH 7.62
11-05-2009, 5:53 PM
F Arsenal and K-VAR

dicast
09-03-2010, 2:53 AM
Instead of telling Arsenal to F*** them-self. I did what they dont want me to do, got one. Now what Arsenal going to do about it.

Juice5610
09-13-2010, 10:30 AM
Instead of telling Arsenal to F*** them-self. I did what they dont want me to do, got one. Now what Arsenal going to do about it.

This! See sig and avatar :)