View Full Version : Dom's in Livermore to quit selling handguns

Hank Zudd
06-17-2005, 5:14 PM
for a while. Talked to a guy there today, and they're basiclly going to lay low to please DOJ & not lose their FFL. As of this afternoon (June 17) there is $100 off the tag price of the 15 or so various revolvers & autos they have in stock. call them for what's availabe. At the end of next week they go in the safe for a while. Long guns still for sale.

06-18-2005, 10:37 AM
The DOJ just sent us all letters basicly saying we are going to get our ticket pulled if we are not up to security standards and we get some guns stolen because of it.

Course.. he probably got the same audit from the state I just got after I got burgled.. if it doesn't go well you can have trouble.

06-18-2005, 4:09 PM
Hey Mac, how about following suit and droppin' a hundred bucks off that Witness you've got in stock? Still can't pick up a pistol for another week or two but it'd be nice if it was priced to go when my month is up. http://calguns.net/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Although I gotta say I dislike the idea of having to "appease" the DOJ, it does make for some interesting sale possibilities...

06-18-2005, 11:07 PM
Dom's is expensive, but $100 off might make their guns more attractive. Of course, I just bought a handgun this week and won't be able to buy another one until middle of July.