PDA

View Full Version : Independant is great!!!!!!!

chansen49
10-20-2009, 8:46 PM
Just got my first AR from them after an aborted PPT that they steered me clear of.. Great advice, good guys.. Gonna definitely buy a few more things there..

IndependentArmamentCo.
11-05-2009, 3:51 PM
Thanks for the kind words. We are expecting a good size shipment of various items pretty soon!

californiaars4ever
11-06-2009, 3:17 PM
Hey guys,

I got one of your recievers several months ago and with christmas coming I wanted to get a total for a stock,lower asembley,10 rd magazine w/magpul follwer and prince50 mag lock from you guys. Can I get that from you here or do you have a website I can go to. All I get is the black IAC page w/your address but no website. Hope all is well and look forward to getting my next conquest from you guys.

RaceDay
11-08-2009, 9:51 AM
Yeah IAC is my favorite FFL. I just picked up a a new AK there. The combination of IAC and Henderson Defense has gotten cool toys into my hands twice now :) :) :)

IndependentArmamentCo.
11-19-2009, 6:35 PM
Once again, thanks guys! We don't well have a "online store" type shop because items go out of stock so fast. Just come on by shop and we can price out everything for you and help you pick the item that will work for your needs.