PDA

View Full Version : PMC 9mm 115 gr FMJ offered at cost

camsoup
10-20-2009, 7:05 PM
Just wanting to gauge interest in a group buy for some PMC Bronze 115 gr FMJ 9mm, not sure if its really a group buy, I'm just offering this at my cost.

I have the opportunity to pick up a large quantity of the above mentioned ammo (up to 20 cases total), looking to pass on the good prices to fellow calgunners. I figured this was the correct forum, since in a way I am offering a service, if it is not mods will you please move to the correct forum. Thank you.

I'm not looking to get rich, or even make any money really. Only charging shipping to cover my shipping costs, and wanting to pass these prices on to everyone here at cal guns.

If I buy 5 cases, my cost is $13 per box

At 10 cases my cost would be $12.50 per box

If anyone local is interested I am willing to sell boxes at cost as long as you can meet in either Red Bluff or Chico. $260 per case if I pick up 5 cases, or if there is enough interest I can pick up 10+ cases and let those go for $250 per case.

I can offer the above prices plus $1.00 per box on shipping if your not local to the area (Shipping inside CA only 10 box minimum order to ship).

That would be $280 shipped per case if I pick up 5 cases, if there is enough interest I will pick up 10+ cases and can let those go for $270 shipped.

If interested please post or PM the quantity you would like, specify either the number of boxes, or cases.

Location for pickup at cost must be Red Bluff or Chico, CA

cgseanp1
10-20-2009, 7:11 PM
man, not to sound like a jerk, but that isn't a great price for a group by type thing.

On second thought, 12.50 to 13 a box definitely isn't horrible, but that is already the going rate for 9mm(when in stock) so it just doesn't seem like you are getting much of a discount.

CalNRA
10-20-2009, 7:20 PM
man, not to sound like a jerk, but that isn't a great price for a group by type thing.

On second thought, 12.50 to 13 a box definitely isn't horrible, but that is already the going rate for 9mm(when in stock) so it just doesn't seem like you are getting much of a discount.

you won't see that price at retail stores and most online vendors sell for close to that prior to shipping. Sure, Walmart sells them for less, but we all know how much a box of factory brass 9mm goes for on Calguns' ammo sales forum. PMCs are selling for 30-34 cents a round today.

cgseanp1
10-20-2009, 7:29 PM
you won't see that price at retail stores and most online vendors sell for close to that prior to shipping. Sure, Walmart sells them for less, but we all know how much a box of factory brass 9mm goes for on Calguns' ammo sales forum/

Definitely not retail stores.. well, there is a place local that had some for 13 something a box just a while ago... but it can be had online for that price.

Here is some Fiocchi for 239/1000.. Probably looking at 260-270 after shipping.
http://www.dansammo.com/ammo.asp

So ya, that is the same price as what the OP is offering, for the most part. I guess it just doesn't seem like he is really getting it at cost.

camsoup
10-21-2009, 9:42 AM
Definitely not retail stores.. well, there is a place local that had some for 13 something a box just a while ago... but it can be had online for that price.

Here is some Fiocchi for 239/1000.. Probably looking at 260-270 after shipping.
http://www.dansammo.com/ammo.asp

So ya, that is the same price as what the OP is offering, for the most part. I guess it just doesn't seem like he is really getting it at cost.

No I am not getting it at cost (wholesale), I'm offering to sell what I do pick up at my cost. Just trying to help out some fellow calgunners, if no one is interested I will just pick up a case or two for myself and leave it at that.

$12.50-$13 a box for 9mm that is actually available is not a bad price right now.

cgseanp1
10-21-2009, 9:59 AM
[QUOTE=camsoup;3247615]No I am not getting it at cost (wholesale), I'm offering to sell what I do pick up at my cost. Just trying to help out some fellow calgunners, if no one is interested I will just pick up a case or two for myself and leave it at that.

$12.50-$13 a box for 9mm that is actually available is not a bad price right now.[/QUOTE

ohok, sounds good. not a bad price then:)