PDA

View Full Version : Ok... All my PCS will now connect through the internet except one?

GMONEY
10-19-2009, 5:33 PM
Went with the Dlink and everything is working fine however one pc will connect to the router, but not to the internet? Not sure what the problem is...

Uriah02
10-19-2009, 5:35 PM
You are talking about a wireless network I assume. Do you have any firewalls turned on? Can your machine recognize the network?

GMONEY
10-19-2009, 5:39 PM
Sorry yes wireless... And yes it recognizes it and I am actually connected to it. Turned my firewalls off... Problem with the new adapter I bought. The DWA130 some kinda dns error? I am still using XP so thats probably the issue because the new router works fine...

Corbin Dallas
10-19-2009, 9:32 PM
Sorry yes wireless... And yes it recognizes it and I am actually connected to it. Turned my firewalls off... Problem with the new adapter I bought. The DWA130 some kinda dns error? I am still using XP so thats probably the issue because the new router works fine...

Flush the dns and do an ip release/renew

Start>Run>CMD

type:

ipconfig /flushdns

then:

ipconfig /release

last:

ipconfig /renew all

That will clear your cache and reconnect you to the router.

HTH

JDay
10-20-2009, 12:55 AM
Make sure you're not using a static IP on that system. I'd also take that D-Link back and get something that's not going to give you constant headaches. D-Link consumer models = trash.