View Full Version : Vallejo Gun show, Anybody make it?

10-18-2009, 11:12 AM
I made it over Saturday & saw Ivananimal & the Boys. Nice meeting JTROKS & BigEd. I forgot to bring MrNiceGuy his IDPA Award..:o Ivan was working it, I think he used to work as a Hawker on Broadway in SF..:D Talked some other nice CGN Brothers, too. Even saw a half dozen lovely ladies..:)

I got there about 10am & was surprised to see MiWall, not that busy. Figured AB962 would start another ammo feeding frenzy. Glad it didn't.

Fair size crowd, but not overflowing. When I left @2:30, the parking lot was emptying out & the parking money takers were gone. Not too many handguns for sale. I think the KALI Laws are having an effect. But there was a crapload of AR's there! :)

I found the S&W 617-4" that I have been searching for. Gun show sale price $725. AAA Sporting. The offered squat on my trade ins, so those went to another vendor table on consignment. (686-6" w/ scope & Ruger MKII w/ scope ;))

Got home in time to take my new AR to USI & sight it in @ 100 yds. By 4pm I was the only guy there & loved it. Picked up some nice brass there too!

I guess the Cow Palace show is next weekend! Unless I sell a couple gun's, I'll have to stay home & go to the range.

10-18-2009, 1:53 PM
Skipped it. Was gonna shoot at Richmond but got up too late so spending the day cleaning the guns really, really well.

I'll skip the Cow Palace one too. Nothing i need or want.

10-18-2009, 5:39 PM
I guess the Cow Palace show is next weekend!

Haha, have fun at the "gun show" (erotic exotic expo) next weekend! Crossroads is listed for the weekend of the 11/7. Reno is 10/24-10/25.

10-22-2009, 10:22 AM
Antioch is the next one on the 31st and 1st.

Saturday is USI multipurpose range day for me. :)

I skipped the Vallejo show but it sounds like I should have went. I live one exit from there. Last time I went there was a line at 8:45am.