blackrifle242
10-15-2009, 3:55 PM
Delete

swerv512
10-15-2009, 3:57 PM
wil you have reloading components... :drool5:

blackrifle242
10-15-2009, 4:04 PM
Yes we are planning on having a good amount to brass, bullets and primers. Also can get equipment if this is something people are interested. I really want to open up the 6.5 market. Finding 6.5 grendel ammo is impossible from what I see in CA.

swerv512
10-15-2009, 4:13 PM
oh great! now i have to buy another upper....

Big D
10-15-2009, 4:36 PM
Tommy guns!

blackrifle242
10-15-2009, 4:48 PM
My grandfather is a former 03 FFL and still has a few Thompson's from back in the day. Still in the crates.

Peter W Bush
10-15-2009, 5:26 PM
i hope youre close to the san fernando valley

blackrifle242
10-15-2009, 5:40 PM
We are going to have delivery for all the surrounding areas of OC, LA and north San Diego. I believe in good personal customer service and if it means coming to you than we can do that. Our site will be up soon and a store to follow. For right now we will be using Calguns to get us going. I'm doing this really for CA because I know we are getting pushed further back everyday and it's hard to get good service and product selection with a hands on approach. No cocky salesman or hurry up and choose.

blackrifle242
10-15-2009, 5:45 PM
Also we understand that times are tuff and sometimes you make a jump decision (I do it all the time) so we are going to offer a 30 day refund on all purchases. This also includes items that have been used. If you buy an AR upper and shoot it, decide that it's really not what you like or really can't afford it then i will take it back at a 10 % restocking fee and sell it as used. I think it's a win win for everyone. I'm not doing this as my main source of income. So I really want to give the shooting community what they need at great prices.

swerv512
10-15-2009, 7:18 PM
Also we understand that times are tuff and sometimes you make a jump decision (I do it all the time) so we are going to offer a 30 day refund on all purchases. This also includes items that have been used. If you buy an AR upper and shoot it, decide that it's really not what you like or really can't afford it then i will take it back at a 10 % restocking fee and sell it as used.

Never heard of customer service and support like that before :eek:
Sounds too good to be true... wake me up!
Cant wait to see the inventory...

blackrifle242
10-15-2009, 8:21 PM
I will be uploading a inventory list as soon as I finish lining up the manufactures. I feel that the customer is the only reason that a company stays in business. If you loose focus on the most important part of your business (customer) you loose. I have owned and operated a general contracting business for the last 5 years. Every customer I have is 100% loyal and most of my business is referal. I go beyond expectations with everything I do, no matter what. I would rather deal in volume at a lower price than over charge once and not have return business. This is no bulls@#t and I hope to prove it soon.

pacrimguru
10-15-2009, 8:45 PM
i'm currently not much of a long range shooter but i hope to get into it soon. i'm glad to hear that you're going to carry AI. will you have a large selection of scopes on hand? if so, please carry mil/mil! when abouts are you opening?

a1fabweld
10-15-2009, 9:08 PM
HK clones.

blackrifle242
10-15-2009, 9:14 PM
I'm real happy that we aquired AI. They are the one I was really after. We are finishing all the final BS and should be up and running in a few weeks. I have an amazing designer that is designing our website which still might be a month out. We will be attending the Costa Mesa Show in January and that should be our first veiwing by the public. We still have plenty of work before then. As far as scopes go, we will be dealing in higher end scopes but I can get anything you want. If I don't have it, I will get it for you as fast as I can. Being a startup company, it will be hard to have everything for everyone but I will try to make as many people happy as I can. I will also be taking special requests. I want to create a friendship with all my customers so at any time PM me and let me know what you need.

blackrifle242
10-15-2009, 9:16 PM
I have real HK's if you want to head out to my fallout bunker in Nevada.

pacrimguru
10-15-2009, 9:31 PM
I'm real happy that we aquired AI. They are the one I was really after. We are finishing all the final BS and should be up and running in a few weeks. I have an amazing designer that is designing our website which still might be a month out. We will be attending the Costa Mesa Show in January and that should be our first veiwing by the public. We still have plenty of work before then. As far as scopes go, we will be dealing in higher end scopes but I can get anything you want. If I don't have it, I will get it for you as fast as I can. Being a startup company, it will be hard to have everything for everyone but I will try to make as many people happy as I can. I will also be taking special requests. I want to create a friendship with all my customers so at any time PM me and let me know what you need.

awesome, thanks and good luck with the new endeavor!

megamachine
10-15-2009, 9:57 PM
It's a great idea but i don't if your business 101 professor will be happy. I hope you do well.

blackrifle242
10-16-2009, 12:10 AM
I flunked business class but somehow I have opened and ran a highly successful construction business. I know this completely different but this is something I enjoy and this is a new venture. If it doesn't work than I have only gained knowledge and lost nothing. Thanks for the kind words and look forward to getting everything finished up so I can get some range days together.

k1dude
10-16-2009, 12:17 AM
6.5 Grendel Ammo would be great if you have a source to get some. Unfortunately I don't think anyone has any anywhere.

Also, I can't find sources for anything 6.5 MPC. Do you have any?

blackrifle242
10-16-2009, 12:31 AM
The 6.5 is my personal mission right now. It seems like a black hole has sucked it all up. I do have 2000 rounds of the wolf 120 gr on order. When will I get it???? Will be getting the dies, brass and bullets. To bad primmers are still hard to come by. As far as 6.5 MPC goes, I have none and I don't have a line on any right now. Next week is going to be a full week of ordering so who knows what I may run accross. I will be updating as I go on. Soon I will be using my company name Guardian Armament on calguns. Just hate to start my post count all over again.

tankerman
10-16-2009, 6:29 AM
Good luck with you business, that EBR shop landscape is getting crowded in OC.

pacrimguru
10-16-2009, 8:03 AM
Soon I will be using my company name Guardian Armament on calguns. Just hate to start my post count all over again.

you haven't even broken 100 posts yet, you might as well start using your new handle now to get people used to the name. just a thought.

blackrifle242
10-16-2009, 9:05 AM
The only AR15 products that we are going to be involved with is mainly the 6.5 Grendel components. I don't want to compete with everyone else in the AR market. If I get some great deals on 5.56 then of course I will get them and pass it along but mainly our market will be focused twords precision long range shooting. I think it will be nice to have a place around for the guys that love sitting at a bench or on a ridge taking the 400 to 1000 yard shots. I agree with pacrimguru, I do need to switch over to my other account. Sad to see this one go. Also I was being sarcastic about the post count ..ha..ha. I know not funny.

GuardianArmament
10-16-2009, 9:07 AM
This is for pacrimguru, the new account. The website isn't up yet, so ignore the URL

pacrimguru
10-16-2009, 9:08 AM
haha, nice!