PDA

View Full Version : ABC 7 also tried to tie AB962 to Saving LEO's from

pennys dad
10-15-2009, 7:35 AM
Being shot. ABC 7 at 11 started talking about AB962 being the best way to control who buys ammo and then slid right into Officers that have lost their lives on the job.

bearing01
10-15-2009, 7:40 AM
Yea... and we should blame gravity for the cause of plane crashes.

Greg-Dawg
10-15-2009, 7:52 AM
I love it :rolleyes:, the first guy they interview is from the UK who is in favor of the bill.

Looks like LA Gun Club in downtown is taking every opportunity to talk to the press.

eta34
10-15-2009, 8:34 AM
Silly. This bill will not help me find bad guys at all.

abalone hunter
10-15-2009, 8:39 AM
I didn't see it but I wonder if shotgun shells will be the big seller. Gangs or whoever could go back to sawed off shotguns.

bodger
10-15-2009, 9:14 AM
I didn't see it but I wonder if shotgun shells will be the big seller. Gangs or whoever could go back to sawed off shotguns.

Or drive to see their homeboys in Phoenix and grab the ten thousand rounds those guys ordered from the internet.:D

loather
10-15-2009, 9:20 AM
Silly. This bill will not help me find bad guys at all.

Exactly, as any potential evidence obtained is of dubious value because it's tainted by post hoc, ergo propter hoc reasoning. It's a logical fallacy. You can't say that just because gangbanger X was shot with a 9mm, and person Y bought 9mm ammo the night before, that Y shot X. It may be coincidental, but the evidence is circumstantial at best, and more accurately, completely useless.