C U there,

Max

Lissauer
10-14-2009, 7:25 PM
Would love to but I got tickets to Angels vs Yankees

Lucky Scott
10-14-2009, 7:40 PM
How about some more info?
I live close by and would like to check it out.

ballistic
10-14-2009, 8:20 PM
Do we have to drag the dead zombies out to the alley and burn them after we shoot them? ;)

five.five-six
10-14-2009, 8:29 PM
no, you won't have to clean up your dead zombies

I have been to many of Chris's events, he always does a first rate job. I happen to know that he is putting a lot of work into this one

I will be there if PregZilla lets me out of the house

five.five-six
10-14-2009, 8:41 PM
How about some more info?
I live close by and would like to check it out.

see this link

http://www.warbagproducts.com/

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/l7O_aXbWe0s&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/l7O_aXbWe0s&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

GUNMANforevah
10-15-2009, 4:20 AM
Can we bring kegs of beers for after shooting. It's like a get together.. Jusy my opinion though.

Splinter
10-15-2009, 11:22 AM
call Chris at 714-417-5402:

really good knowledgable people

Evan's Indoor Range
1637 N. Brian St
Orange

C U there,

Max

I havent been to the new location but have had horrible experiances with them. They are NOT knowledgable people, especially the owner (evan). I have talked to and read about plenty of other people having bad service and their time waisted by evan himself. I will never go there again. Do a search and you will find plenty of shady things going on at that store. If you are not LE this is not the place.

rulas41
10-15-2009, 12:19 PM
i so want to go but i just started working and its swing shift

five.five-six
10-15-2009, 2:03 PM
I havent haven't been to the new location but have had horrible experiances experiences with them. They are NOT knowledgable knowledgeable people, especially the owner (evan). I have talked to and read about plenty of other people having bad service and their time waisted by evan himself. I will never go there again. Do a search and you will find plenty of shady things going on at that store. If you are not LE this is not the place.

LOL, you haven't been there in over 6 years, so you might not know that Evan is never there anymore, he has been very ill

Anyways, Chris who is putting this one is first rate, good people and a real professional. he has done several tours infantry in Iraq, the man is a hero

When it comes to knowledge of the 2 way range, he brings a wealth of experience

it will be a lot of fun, and there is plenty .45ACP winchester "winclean" available there for $21/box,

Black Majik
10-15-2009, 2:06 PM
I havent been to the new location but have had horrible experiances with them. They are NOT knowledgable people, especially the owner (evan). I have talked to and read about plenty of other people having bad service and their time waisted by evan himself. I will never go there again. Do a search and you will find plenty of shady things going on at that store. If you are not LE this is not the place.

I bit my tongue when I first read this post, I was excited for a zombie shoot until I read it was being held at Evans. I hold the same opinion.

powderburns
10-15-2009, 9:28 PM
Is this a handguns only kinda thing? Can rifles be used at all?

Splinter
10-16-2009, 12:23 AM
LOL, you haven't been there in over 6 years, so you might not know that Evan is never there anymore, he has been very ill

Anyways, Chris who is putting this one is first rate, good people and a real professional. he has done several tours infantry in Iraq, the man is a hero

When it comes to knowledge of the 2 way range, he brings a wealth of experience

it will be a lot of fun, and there is plenty .45ACP winchester "winclean" available there for $21/box,

Regardless of who is putting it on, and how many of my spelling mistakes you underline, I will not be returning to evans. Neither myself, nor my friends(LE and Military) will put another dime into that place. The event will be fun I am sure. Im not taking away from that in any way. Just dont even talk to them about having work done, doing a PPT(especially out of state), or purchasing a gun.

five.five-six
10-16-2009, 3:16 PM
Is this a handguns only kinda thing? Can rifles be used at all?

This one is handgun only

Chris rent's the tactical side of Evan's range from time to time for other training events with longuns, transitions, cover and concealment. even low light exersizes.. This on seems to be more orientated toward fun than combat

team1320
10-17-2009, 3:54 AM
its 1 hour and 20 min drive for me but if i get my friends to join then im game..

five.five-six
10-17-2009, 8:36 AM
I talked to chris yesterday, and it is getting full. he said that with a few more people he would rent both sides of the range and add a couple ROs if you are serious about bringing some guys down, you should call him

this is a rare opportunity to move n shoot in a supervised safe environment with training

five.five-six
10-19-2009, 1:32 PM
shoot is tomorrow night and my boss just told me i have to work :( I did stop by and see the zombies today... :D just wish I could go

EdCo
10-22-2009, 9:05 AM
So how did it go? Any pics?

five.five-six
10-24-2009, 8:08 AM
yea, they won't even work on a mini 30, I suspect having 7.62X39 heading your way at 2500 fps might influence ones opinion

When you put your hand into a bunch of goo that a moment before was your best friend's face, you'll know what to do.

TaxAnnihilator
10-25-2009, 10:43 AM
Met Chris today at the gun show. His business is separate and distinct from Evan's. He is scouting all local ranges for his events. Evan's has a supertrap so rifles can be used. He is trying to offer full service training. This is where he can accomplish this.
Chris will be joining the forums soon to post his schedule of events.

If you don't want to go to Evan's don't go. Disparaging businesses is not the Calguns mission if I am not mistaken.

maxit
10-25-2009, 2:06 PM
next shoot is Wed. Oct 28th, Tac. Movement Shoot.

Chris is great. Last shoot was fine.

pennys dad
10-25-2009, 4:55 PM
+1 for the TAC group, I meet them as well and I think we should work to set something up with them. I will be attending one of their courses, no matter where its held in socal

five.five-six
10-26-2009, 4:08 PM
I did not get to go, I had to work, looks like I missed out on a great shoot, the good stuff starts about 2:00

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ndFlyAXAW8E&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ndFlyAXAW8E&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

pennys dad
10-26-2009, 6:25 PM
Very cool stuff

Sneakyone
10-26-2009, 8:43 PM
I dont know where you got your info....but mini 30's are worked on at Evans, Evan has been ill for over 3 years and has not been at the range, pretty bad when you have to continue to bash someone that is down and out...Just makes me sick that people continue to bash people on here.