PDA

View Full Version : Chuck Norris on the 2nd Amendment

FastFinger
10-13-2009, 8:18 PM
Chuck speaks. (http://townhall.com/columnists/ChuckNorris/2009/10/13/god_and_guns,_part_i)

SkatinJJ
10-13-2009, 8:57 PM
When Barry spoke out against those who "cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them", I knew him as a constitution hating race baiter. I can never support a man who feels that the first and second amendment are to be derided like that especially as he sealed the deal with the race card.

Even Bill Clinton complained about the race bit during the campaign. You know it's bad when the first black president gets no love from the obamnites.

JJ

POLICESTATE
10-13-2009, 9:01 PM
God bless Chuck Norris!

The Director
10-13-2009, 9:05 PM
Chuck Norris' tears can cure cancer. Too bad he never cries. :D

Chuck Norris was born in a log cabin he built with his bare hands.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

jphaxx
10-13-2009, 9:32 PM
Chuck Norris is a great patriot

sevensix2x51
10-13-2009, 9:38 PM
i love chuck norris. why cant the rest of america be as sensible as him.
in case you didnt notice.... at the bottom of the column.

"About The Author
Chuck Norris is a columnist and impossible to kill."

awesome.

Carnivore
10-14-2009, 12:38 AM
I still like "The boogy man checks under his bed for Chuck Norris."

ChuckBooty
10-14-2009, 5:25 AM
Chuck Norris doesn't support the 2nd Amendment...the 2nd Amendment supports Chuck Norris!

ChuckBooty
10-14-2009, 5:26 AM
Chuck Norris is a banned assault weapon in the state of California....even WITH a magazine lock!

tiki
10-14-2009, 6:44 AM
It started out good but then started to sound like an infomercial. As I was reading I couldn't help picturing that stupid bungee cord machine he peddles on tv.

LB21
10-14-2009, 7:16 AM
Go to google.com, type in chuck norris, press I'm feeling lucky

Warhawk014
10-14-2009, 9:48 AM
chuck norris for president

spitkiss
10-14-2009, 9:57 AM
HE should have received the Noble Peace prize.

mtptwo
10-14-2009, 11:29 AM
Yes. Let's all praise hollywood talking heads when the happen to agree with us, but damn them when the don't.

People from hollywood should just shut the hell up.

Write Winger
10-14-2009, 12:09 PM
Chuck Norris doesn't actually write books, the words assemble themselves out of fear ;)

bomb_on_bus
10-14-2009, 12:34 PM
http://i391.photobucket.com/albums/oo351/dasulenski/scaredaz3.jpg

oaklander
10-14-2009, 12:40 PM
They once tried to carve Chuck Norris' face into Mount Rushmore, but the granite wasn't hard enough for his beard

Decoligny
10-14-2009, 12:48 PM
And one of my favorites, from "The Family Guy": You know they say that Chuck Norris is so tough, there is no chin under his beard? There's only another fist.

Army
10-14-2009, 12:49 PM
Pulley and cable system, like a Universal....not bungees.

I have one, and it works as well as any Golds Gym Universal. Some day, I will be like Chuck..............or Christie. Either way, I'll look gooooood :D

rysmithjr
10-14-2009, 2:18 PM
Yes. Let's all praise hollywood talking heads when the happen to agree with us, but damn them when the don't.

Because his choice of a career makes him less of an American so his opinions don't matter? All Men are created equal.

Vanguard
10-14-2009, 2:28 PM
Why hasn't this man run for some kind of office yet?

Norris/Nugent 2012

FastFinger
10-14-2009, 2:45 PM
Mike Ferrel has written a couple of well thought out pieces that I disagree with, but appreciate that he took the time to express his thoughts.

But too any celebs just open their flapper and spout out whatever they think the MSM wants to hear, that's annoying regardless of what their views are.

I don't follow Norris much, but the few articles I have read are well put together.

Whether or not you and I approve, too many people look to celebs to form or reinforce their views, so when I see a celeb that endorses my views (and there aren't many of them) I think it's wise to use that to my advantage. Not pretty, but we are in an ideological war and I'll take any weapon that helps me advance.

Vanguard
10-14-2009, 5:17 PM
I'd much rather hear from Chuck Norris than Sean Penn or Charlie Sheen. When those guys shut up, I'll agree that Chuck should pipe down. Until then, you should be careful how you talk about Chuck....he hears all. :eek:

1911su16b870
10-14-2009, 5:28 PM
Our founding fathers included the 2nd Amendment because in their infinite wisdom they knew that everyone would not be able to carry a Chuck Norris. :D

The Director
10-14-2009, 6:59 PM

Uhhhmmm, yeah, thanks a pantload for that.

Love,

-Person from Hollywood.

Turo
10-14-2009, 7:07 PM
Why hasn't this man run for some kind of office yet?

Norris/Nugent 2012

Holy EPIC!

The rest of the world should just surrender now, we win.

Somebody make a t-shirt quick!

chip3757
10-14-2009, 7:16 PM
When Chuck Norris falls in water, Chuck Norris doesn't get wet. Water gets Chuck Norris.

The Director
10-14-2009, 7:18 PM
When Chuck Norris falls in water, Chuck Norris doesn't get wet. Water gets Chuck Norris.

:rofl2:

forgiven
10-14-2009, 7:26 PM
Chuck Norris:patriot:

advocatusdiaboli
10-14-2009, 8:42 PM
Chuck Norris doesn't sleep...he waits.

On the Obama thing, I actually think he was shooting from the hip and didn't mean what a lot of you think he meant. What I think he meant was the retreating into religion and guns as a shelter won't change things for us. He was is not against religion and firearms as American traditions, rather I think he was telling us not to just hunker down but get up and be counted, get involved in our democracy. I'll maintain that belief until he introduces his first piece of legislation restricting firearms rights--he has yet to do so and I don't think he will. If he proves me wrong then I take back my reasonable doubt.

galabomber
10-14-2009, 8:54 PM
Chuck Norris eats beef jerky and craps gunpowder. Then, he uses that gunpowder to make a bullet, which he uses to kill a cow and make more beef jerky. Some people refer to this as the "Circle of Life."

:D

dantodd
10-15-2009, 1:13 AM
He was is not against religion and firearms as American traditions

I'll maintain that belief until he introduces his first piece of legislation restricting firearms rights--he has yet to do so and I don't think he will. If he proves me wrong then I take back my reasonable doubt.

While he hasn't actually proposed legislation (that's not what the president does) he has publicly supported 1 gun a month laws, the DC handgun ban, banning all semi-automatic weapons and a handgun ban for all of Illinois. I think your standards for actually introducing legislation is too strong. However; as a Senator he did co-sponsor the 1 gun a month law nation-wide, does that count?

http://www.ontheissues.org/domestic/Barack_Obama_Gun_Control.htm

mmartin
10-15-2009, 1:30 AM

brad pitt, when asked by a reporter what he thought about the tibetan political situation after making Seven Years in Tibet: "why are you asking me? why would anyone care what I think? I'm just an ACTOR."

my hero.

megan

Alaric
10-15-2009, 2:34 AM
Did anyone else catch this little bit of shlock on Chuck done by the Christian Science Monitor?

http://features.csmonitor.com/politics/2009/09/24/chuck-norris-to-america-hoist-that-tea-stained-flag/ (http://features.csmonitor.com/politics/2009/09/24/chuck-norris-to-america-hoist-that-tea-stained-flag/)

The MSM must be getting worried if they're running hit pieces on him now.

randy
10-15-2009, 2:49 AM

He isn't just a Hollywood actor. He was the baddest martial arts fighter going in his day.

I'm not saying that makes him smarter but he has done something other than be a hollywood elitists.

I don't hear of him being involved in all the crap that goes on in Hollywood and he doesn't seem to go off half cocked.

Disclaimer: He could and I wouldn't know I don't follow the Hollywood crap. I've just never heard of him doing it.

CALPsidewinder
10-15-2009, 7:57 AM
God and Guns...:rolleyes:

A very antiquated argument and makes people think that gun owners are all zealot right wing hillbillies living in the woods waiting for Armageddon. The only argument for 2A is the right for human beings to defend themselves, that's it. There is no reason to bring in mythology and mysticism into a concrete defineable argument. And not all of our founders were religionists - people need to do their homework, including Chuck.

SCOOTERVB
10-15-2009, 8:14 AM
it took 3 women and 5 days to give birth to chuck norris

mtptwo
10-15-2009, 9:42 AM
brad pitt, when asked by a reporter what he thought about the tibetan political situation after making Seven Years in Tibet: "why are you asking me? why would anyone care what I think? I'm just an ACTOR."

my hero.

megan

If this is true, my respect for Mr. Pitt just shot through the roof.

The Director
10-15-2009, 12:04 PM
If this is true, my respect for Mr. Pitt just shot through the roof.

I think that's total FUD. I know people who know Pitt and I think he's one of the furthest left people in Hollywood, and has supported all kinds of left wing causes. Jon Voight, who I do have occasional dealings with is a very right wing conservative who is constantly bemoaning the problems he has with Angelina and Brad.

OG Z
10-15-2009, 12:39 PM
Chuck Norris is a banned assault weapon in the state of California....even WITH a magazine lock!

and a ten roundhouse capacity

edit* plus one, my bad.

OG Z
10-15-2009, 12:54 PM
hmm. i dont get the deal between left and right as far as guns go... nomatter what you do about guns in america, they are always going to be here, legally or otherwise, and they are NOT hard to get. i would say that if you are worried about your guns you do not need to be, they arent going anywhere. and if someone tries to TAKE your guns... well... thats what you have them for in the first place isnt it? time to make a decision, if you feel like your rights are being taken away, then by all means take action. if you are serious about your rights, you need to defend them through the proper channels. but im sure that many of you have noticed that the proper channels in this country are clogged and overflowing with masses of BS, so you are going to have to find a different way. im sorry this really isnt easy at all. the government is trying to disarm you, and really there isnt anything you can do about it as far as votes and paperwork goes because the goverment will persuade idiots to vote whatever way they want, or cheat(remember florida). i would say you need to draw a clear line in your mind, at what point will you have to take action. and once that line is crossed, if you DO NOT start doing damage, you have the equivalent patriotism of benedict arnold in my opinion. you absolutely MUST fight for the rights of not only yourself but people all over.

i got in trouble here before for having an opinion, so i just want to make clear to everyone that this is ENTIRELY AN OPINION AND IN NO WAY FACTUAL. i have no opinion on the matters of patriotism or america due to a distaste for both, this is just how i feel about guns and rights.

Ledbetter
10-15-2009, 3:40 PM
IF ONLY we could put Chuck Norris on the trail of Osama bin Laden. Mmmmmmm, smells like roast goat.

dantodd
10-15-2009, 4:02 PM
I think that's total FUD. I know people who know Pitt and I think he's one of the furthest left people in Hollywood, and has supported all kinds of left wing causes. Jon Voight, who I do have occasional dealings with is a very right wing conservative who is constantly bemoaning the problems he has with Angelina and Brad.

Couldn't a leftist one still have the good character to realize that making a movie in a country doesn't make one an expert on their politics? Plus I think that was before he was involved with the evil and likely insane (but beautiful) Angelina.

The Director
10-15-2009, 4:18 PM
Couldn't a leftist one still have the good character to realize that making a movie in a country doesn't make one an expert on their politics? Plus I think that was before he was involved with the evil and likely insane (but beautiful) Angelina.

All the uber leftists I know are forever sticking their noses into various "causes" and championing all kinds of things. The statement that was purportedly said by Brad really flies in the face of Angelina's actions, for example.

She was recently at the UN speaking about something.....wait...she's just an actor too....why would anyone care what she thinks? The UN apparently cares what she thinks!

Besides making a huge amount of money, the world's most popular celebrities wield an enormous PR campaign that is difficult to match by an ordinary citizen. The best thing they can say about Obama is that he has "star power" .

Guess what - there are 100 or more celebrities who have more star power than the president of the united states, and can call press conferences, appear in commercials, sway public opinion, and devote themselves to whatever "causes" they feel like. And by god they use that power.

bomb_on_bus
10-15-2009, 5:10 PM
When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.

There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.

Outer space exists because it's afraid to be on the same planet with Chuck Norris.

Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.

Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.

Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.

Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.

There is no chin behind Chuck Norris’ beard. There is only another fist.

When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn’t lifting himself up, he’s pushing the Earth down.

Chuck Norris is so fast, he can run around the world and punch himself in the back of the head.

Chuck Norris’ hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush.

Chuck Norris can lead a horse to water AND make it drink.

Chuck Norris doesn’t wear a watch, HE decides what time it is.

Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door.

Chuck Norris does not get frostbite. Chuck Norris bites frost

Remember the Soviet Union? They decided to quit after watching a DeltaForce marathon on Satellite TV.

Contrary to popular belief, America is not a democracy, it is a Chucktatorship.

If you have five dollars and Chuck Norris has five dollars, Chuck Norris has more money than you.

There is no 'ctrl' button on Chuck Norris's computer. Chuck Norris is always in control.

Apple pays Chuck Norris 99 cents every time he listens to a song.

Chuck Norris can sneeze with his eyes open.

Chuck Norris can eat just one Lay's potato chip.

Chuck Norris is suing Myspace for taking the name of what he calls everything around you.

Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.

Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird.

OG Z
10-15-2009, 5:52 PM
IF ONLY we could put Chuck Norris on the trail of Osama bin Laden. Mmmmmmm, smells like roast goat.

hes already on the hunt for those responsible, he is closing in on them as we speak... what else would he be doing in texas?