PDA

View Full Version : arnold.....republican? hardly....

someR1
10-13-2009, 12:11 AM
This governor is a joke. I am seriously outraged. How can he pass AB962 and make a CA recognized GAY DAY?!?!

Seriously, this guy is a closet democrat.

Any comments and flames are welcome!!:eek::mad:

ldivinag
10-13-2009, 12:14 AM
get used to this acronym: RINO

republican in name only...

locosway
10-13-2009, 12:16 AM
Nice first post, trying to hide?

mossberg500
10-13-2009, 12:21 AM
HE IS A GAY DEMOCRAT HIDING ON A REPUBLICAN CAMO

jakemccoy
10-13-2009, 12:25 AM
This is your first post, and you're encouraging flames. You know what you are...LOL

760practicalshooter
10-13-2009, 1:00 AM
:rockon:

bigstick61
10-13-2009, 1:03 AM
I'm not a fan of the term Republican-In-Name-Only, since it implies that to be a Republican is to have a particular political philosophy or ideology, when that is most certainly not the case. To be a Republican all one has to do is become a member of the party, which is easy enough. You could be a raging Marxist and also be a Republican. What Arnold is not is a conservative, but then again neither is the majority of the GOP's membership or its politicians/leaders, especially in States like California. The often-bashed Neoconservatism is basically a milder form of collectivist liberalism that has a misnomer; I think Arnold could probably fit in decently with that crowd.

oaklander
10-13-2009, 1:14 AM
Folks, the time to complain has passed. Time now to take action. The Coalition is working to repeal AB 962, but they need your help.

Click here for how you can help:

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/private.php?do=newpm&u=23649

Dr. Peter Venkman
10-13-2009, 1:16 AM
Republicans are not Republican. They are a combination of neo-cons and cut-and-spenders.

jakemccoy
10-13-2009, 1:30 AM
I'm not a fan of the term Republican-In-Name-Only, since it implies that to be a Republican is to have a particular political philosophy or ideology, when that is most certainly not the case. To be a Republican all one has to do is become a member of the party, which is easy enough. You could be a raging Marxist and also be a Republican. What Arnold is not is a conservative, but then again neither is the majority of the GOP's membership or its politicians/leaders, especially in States like California. The often-bashed Neoconservatism is basically a milder form of collectivist liberalism that has a misnomer; I think Arnold could probably fit in decently with that crowd.

That makes complete sense, which is the problem, oddly.

Charles4400
10-13-2009, 2:03 AM
Don't make fun of Arnold! You wouldn't like it if he gets mad! :nono:

MSCBwczZ2gY
:7: :willy_nilly:

artherd
10-13-2009, 2:05 AM
Stop Whining and do something about it. (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/private.php?do=newpm&u=23649)