PDA

View Full Version : Open Carry in San Diego

fishhuntbox
10-12-2009, 9:35 PM
Does any one know when the next open carry outing will be here in San Diego.I would really love to participate and exercise my wrights as an American

coolusername2007
10-12-2009, 9:38 PM
Does any one know when the next open carry outing will be here in San Diego.I would really love to participate and exercise my wrights as an American

Check out opencarry.org's California sub-forum.

Alaric
10-12-2009, 9:41 PM
Probably not the best time to be open carrying what with the governator considering all these anti-gun bills.

Oh... wait... nevermind.

technique
10-12-2009, 9:51 PM
Check out Opencarry.org

hoffmang
10-12-2009, 9:58 PM
I would respectfully ask folks not to unloaded open carry in urban California areas until McDonald v. Chicago is decided in late June 2010.

-Gene

locosway
10-12-2009, 11:09 PM
If you want to OC, come for a hike with me in the national forest! I need someone to carry me back to the truck when I collapse from not exercising in the past few years!

lorax3
10-12-2009, 11:51 PM
The group that originally started the OC outings here on Calguns in San Diego is standing down until further notice of 2A incorporation among other things.

I would NOT recommend following any of the ' Other San Diego Groups' on opencarry.org as they have been documented as leading people blindly and have almost gotten a few felonies in the process.

Should the San Diego Open Carry group have another official outing it will be well posted on CG.

Decoligny
10-13-2009, 7:00 AM

Exercise your Wrights?

Wheel Wrights? Wagon Wrights? Ship Wrights? Are they gettting fat, or do they need a good cardio workout? :D

I think you mean you want to exercise your RIGHTS.

reidnez
10-13-2009, 7:02 AM
Exercise your Wrights?

Wheel Wrights? Wagon Wrights? Ship Wrights? Are they gettting fat, or do they need a good cardio workout? :D

I think you mean you want to exercise your RIGHTS.

Maybe it's Steven Wright, and he wants to take his kids (My 'Wrights') for a walk.

wildhawker
10-13-2009, 7:57 AM
Guys, I'll reinforce Gene's request that OC hang tight until incorporation.

At this time Calguns is not the place to organize these potentially-damaging events.

Decoligny
10-13-2009, 8:40 AM
Maybe it's Steven Wright, and he wants to take his kids (My 'Wrights') for a walk.

So if you have a group of Freemasons that consist of Conservative Builders, would that be the "Right Wright's Rite"? :rolleyes:

mej16489
10-13-2009, 10:47 AM
The group that originally started the OC outings here on Calguns in San Diego is standing down until further notice of 2A incorporation among other things.

I would NOT recommend following any of the ' Other San Diego Groups' on opencarry.org as they have been documented as leading people blindly as have almost gotten a few felonies in the process.

Should the San Diego Open Carry group have another official outing it will be well posted on CG.

I'm on OCDO every day and the only active SD group there is the same one as here. There are certainly other quasi-whacki groups in that area though.

wash
10-13-2009, 10:53 AM
Hang in there and wait, it's for your own good.

We're going to have a great open carry event in the Alameda County Fair grounds one of these days!

bodger
10-13-2009, 10:55 AM

Hey, it's his wright to spell it anyway he wants!

BTW, anyone know of a good gunwright? :D:D

grammaton76
10-13-2009, 12:33 PM
We're getting some procedural things taken care of first. We do have loose plans, but no current timelines. When we hold something, it WILL be posted here... so sit tight.

Flintlock Tom
10-13-2009, 1:00 PM
There's a get-together over coffee at the Starbucks in Kearney Mesa on Saturday, the 17th, at 1:00 P.M.
Details are on the CA forum at opencarry.org.