JTecalo
10-12-2009, 6:53 PM
I'm moving out of this state just so I can move back in to show solidarity :D

rolo
10-12-2009, 6:55 PM
LOL!

five.five-six
10-12-2009, 6:59 PM
http://www.yodawgyo.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/yo-dawg-at-first-i-was-like.jpg

oaklander
10-12-2009, 7:00 PM
Right - my point is that it is not the end of the world. It just means that we lost one battle, but the war is far from over. Time to regroup and get involved!

Legasat
10-12-2009, 7:10 PM
Actually that IS kinda funny!!

guntntteacher
10-12-2009, 7:14 PM
yeah well it order for any group to gain ground they need lawyers to sue. Just like the left extremists. They sue to get rights. They sue to get their point of view across. They sue to get it taught in schools. We just say we will recoup and start over. Not gona happen in a society built on lawsuits.

oaklander
10-12-2009, 7:17 PM
You must have missed the part about the legal challenge to AB 962, or the numerous other suits that CGF is involved in right now.

yeah well it order for any group to gain ground they need lawyers to sue. Just like the left extremists. They sue to get rights. They sue to get their point of view across. They sue to get it taught in schools. We just say we will recoup and start over. Not gona happen in a society built on lawsuits.

thempopresense
10-12-2009, 7:18 PM
thats awesome!

HondaMasterTech
10-12-2009, 8:59 PM
Life is short. My descision to leave was made before AB962 existed. Good luck.

oaklander
10-12-2009, 9:01 PM
AB 962 totally sucks!

I have to find *some* humor somehow!

technique
10-12-2009, 9:02 PM
It seems like the AB962 stuff can't even be contained...they spread to every section of the forum...

Oak, you just wait until BWO gets here with his version of the pie charts, then we might have some humor. :D

The best we all can do is donate and continue the fight. Its not over until we have no guns..

The Wingnut
10-12-2009, 9:03 PM
Color me red. As in hoppin' mad, seein' red, paint me red and call me Shirley...wait...scratch that last part.

oaklander
10-12-2009, 9:08 PM
Nooooo!

I'm lucky I didn't get in trouble with this one. I'm only supposed to post them now when they are directly 2A related (as this one is, thankfully).

My days of poking fun at specific people via graph are over.

It seems like the AB962 stuff can't even be contained...they spread to every section of the forum...

Oak, you just wait until BWO gets here with his version of the pie charts, then we might have some humor. :D

The best we all can do is donate and continue the fight. Its not over until we have no guns..

Gio
10-12-2009, 9:09 PM
Nice, and the truth shall set you free!

That's it I am moving out of CA!!!

-Gio

9-12
10-12-2009, 9:14 PM
Right - my point is that it is not the end of the world. It just means that we lost one battle, but the war is far from over. Time to regroup and get involved!I had this to post in the other thread before the sensorship took effect...
If the gun laws in CA were the only issue, I'd be dug in line a 'Bama tic. Unfortunately, they're only a small turd floating in a large state-owned toilet. My personal logical action is to go where like minded people are fighting for our Nation, not just this God Forsaken state.
I admire your dedication to what you believe in, but there are way better places for me to be than CA. I've lived here all my life, and I sincerely and honestly believe that this state has gone past a point of no return...at least not in my life time. You may win some battles on the 2A front, but you haven't even begun to change the political nature of this state, and the money that's behind the libs- you can't even come close to competing with. As 2A rights on a national level begin to be compromised, and they will, the NRA will do what it did 15 yrs ago. Disappear from CA and then what?
How are you going to continue to compete with a population that's leaving the state at over 2000 a day? How are you going to convince people to stay, when they can't find jobs or afford to register their cars, just to fight for 2A rights??
I'm not trying to be a dooms-dayer, just pointing out some reality. You guys are dedicated to the 2A fight, but there's a lot more to the decline of this state than the gun issues.
Respectfully JMO.;)

obeygiant
10-12-2009, 9:15 PM
Color me red. As in hoppin' mad, seein' red, paint me red and call me Shirley...wait...scratch that last part.

I'm definitely in the red because that is all I'm seeing right now. We got knocked down for a minute but we're already back on our feet ready to fight.

The Director
10-12-2009, 9:16 PM
What's all the hub bub with....

Ah, forget it.

AndrewMendez
10-12-2009, 9:20 PM
YAY! I fell into the only I am going to work harder section!

d70
10-12-2009, 9:24 PM
I can see it now carpools out of state. Like the old people taking buses down to Mexico for meds.

oaklander
10-12-2009, 9:25 PM
It wasn't censorship. I asked that the thread be deleted because it was getting contaminated with dreck. Much of it yours.

Either join the fight or quit complaining. It got old there, and it's getting old here.

EDIT: and pork is NOT the new chicken dammit!

I had this to post in the other thread before the sensorship took effect...
If the gun laws in CA were the only issue, I'd be dug in line a 'Bama tic. Unfortunately, they're only a small turd floating in a large state-owned toilet. My personal logical action is to go where like minded people are fighting for our Nation, not just this God Forsaken state.
I admire your dedication to what you believe in, but there are way better places for me to be than CA. I've lived here all my life, and I sincerely and honestly believe that this state has gone past a point of no return...at least not in my life time. You may win some battles on the 2A front, but you haven't even begun to change the political nature of this state, and the money that's behind the libs- you can't even come close to competing with. As 2A rights on a national level begin to be compromised, and they will, the NRA will do what it did 15 yrs ago. Disappear from CA and then what?
How are you going to continue to compete with a population that's leaving the state at over 2000 a day? How are you going to convince people to stay, when they can't find jobs or afford to register their cars, just to fight for 2A rights??
I'm not trying to be a dooms-dayer, just pointing out some reality. You guys are dedicated to the 2A fight, but there's a lot more to the decline of this state than the gun issues.
Respectfully JMO.;)

DK9mm
10-12-2009, 9:40 PM
Right - my point is that it is not the end of the world. It just means that we lost one battle, but the war is far from over. Time to regroup and get involved!

Seriously, besides donations how else can I help/get involved?

I am not happy about AB962 either. I have only been a member here for two months and I have learned alot from this forum and have really begun to appreciate and cherish the rights that we do have.

Fellow Calgun members, UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL!

Let's keep the faith, let us finish the race.

:79:

oaklander
10-12-2009, 9:42 PM
Contact WildHawker - he always needs volunteers! He can also tell you about the NRA members councils and stuff like that. . .

Seriously, besides donations how else can I help/get involved?

I am not happy about AB962 either. I have only been a member here for two months and I have learned alot from this forum and have really begun to appreciate and cherish the rights that we do have.

Fellow Calgun members, UNITED WE STAND, DIVIDED WE FALL!

Let's keep the faith, let us finish the race.

:79:

cindynles
10-12-2009, 9:42 PM
My days of poking fun at specific people via graph are over.

:DBar Graphs are better for poking fun (trust me I'm chart boy at work).

The Wingnut
10-12-2009, 9:43 PM
:(trust me I'm chart boy at work).

Well, get on it, then!

DK9mm
10-12-2009, 9:43 PM
Contact WildHawker - he always needs volunteers! He can also tell you about the NRA members councils and stuff like that. . .

I will, thank you Oaklander, for all that you do!

thedrickel
10-12-2009, 9:45 PM
It wasn't censorship. I asked that the thread be deleted because it was getting contaminated with dreck. Much of it yours.

Either join the fight or quit complaining. It got old there, and it's getting old here.

EDIT: and pork is NOT the new chicken dammit!

Contaminated with what?

Dont Tread on Me
10-12-2009, 9:47 PM
You missed my response: calling for a bill banning movies that use assault weapons and confiscating the profits and giving the money to the victims of assault weapon violence if we can find any.

I love the graph BTW.

oaklander
10-12-2009, 9:48 PM
It's Yiddish for dirt or filth.

:D

Contaminated with what?

SuperSet
10-12-2009, 9:55 PM
Oak, remember the good ole days when we could buy ammo without fingerprinting and could duct-tape AK mags together with electrical tape to our hearts content? :)

cindynles
10-12-2009, 9:59 PM
Well, get on it, then!

Here you go.....

http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss20/cindynles/image001.gif

vrand
10-12-2009, 10:02 PM
Here you go.....

http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss20/cindynles/image001.gif

:cheers2:

Lone_Gunman
10-12-2009, 10:55 PM
Im in the red. I've been searching all of the @Schwarzenegger posts on twitter and every time someone tweets him mad about 962 I tweet this at them.

"The Calguns Foundation is leading the fight for #2ndAmendment rights in #CA http://tinyurl.com/ylr9f5q AB962 wont stand."

It seems to be having some effect. I've gotten re-tweeted by several people that have thousands of followers.

If we can get people here while the issue is still a hot button with them we can get them plugged into the Calguns community and they can help with the fight.

dchang0
10-13-2009, 12:24 AM
Im in the red. I've been searching all of the @Schwarzenegger posts on twitter and every time someone tweets him mad about 962 I tweet this at them.

"The Calguns Foundation is leading the fight for #2ndAmendment rights in #CA http://tinyurl.com/ylr9f5q AB962 wont stand."

It seems to be having some effect. I've gotten re-tweeted by several people that have thousands of followers.

If we can get people here while the issue is still a hot button with them we can get them plugged into the Calguns community and they can help with the fight.

Now that is a totally awesome idea! Tweet on, brother!

oaklander
10-13-2009, 12:41 AM
Amen!

Now that is a totally awesome idea! Tweet on, brother!

oaklander
10-13-2009, 12:42 AM
Awesome!!!

Here you go.....

oaklander
10-13-2009, 1:17 AM
Seriously, if you want to take action against AB 962 - click here now:

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/private.php?do=newpm&u=23649

leelaw
10-13-2009, 1:22 AM

Ain't it great to have top notch lawyers on our side? :43:

Saigon1965
10-13-2009, 11:10 AM
Useful graphics you have Oak -

Joe
10-13-2009, 11:13 AM
hahaha :)

Sgt Raven
10-13-2009, 11:53 AM
Awesome!!!

Nah, it's not color coded. :rolleyes:

mtptwo
10-13-2009, 12:11 PM
The most important thing to laugh at is our selves. Good job OP.

squishyhead
10-13-2009, 12:27 PM
I've decided to laugh at this pie chart:D