PDA

View Full Version : Ok, who was on KSCO right now?

Bug Splat
10-12-2009, 4:47 PM
I was calling in to give the Calguns scoop on AB962 when someone ahead of me stole my thunder and plugged Calguns.net :D

Good on you brother. :patriot:

christopher6968
10-12-2009, 4:53 PM
this guy maybe?

I just got on a 10,000 watt radio station that covers all of the central coast of CA and spoke about AB962 and asked the listeners to go to CalGuns.net, come to the forum and donate to CGF. I hope it makes a difference. I'll be donating as well. :chris:

Bug Splat
10-12-2009, 5:09 PM
this guy maybe?

That be him. KSCO is a 10,000 watt station.

POLICESTATE
10-12-2009, 5:11 PM
OMG the libs are going to come here and check us out, quick hide yer guns!!!

MikeR
10-12-2009, 5:16 PM
I lost mine in a tragic boating accident today. :shock:

Bug Splat
10-12-2009, 5:18 PM

YOU TOO?!?!:eek:

Fat_Rat
10-12-2009, 5:19 PM
OMG the libs are going to come here and check us out, quick hide yer guns!!!

Guns what are you talking about :confused: We are a globalwarming awareness website. :p

SanSacto
10-12-2009, 5:22 PM

YOU TOO?!?!:eek:

What a coincidence! Me too!! :43:

BroncoBob
10-12-2009, 5:23 PM
What a coincidence! Me too!! :43:

The dog ate mine

HUTCH 7.62
10-12-2009, 5:26 PM
Mine got stolen by some gangstas from the hood

bodger
10-12-2009, 5:29 PM
I lost my boat in a terrible gun accident. :D

JTecalo
10-12-2009, 5:31 PM
mine went down in a hot air balloon over a lake

yakmon
10-12-2009, 5:41 PM
mine were destroyed in a tragic tree limp chipper accident!

BigDogatPlay
10-12-2009, 5:47 PM
There are no guns here. There are only men and women from Albania, and you may not look at them if you subscribe to the Brady Campaign newsletter.

oldrifle
10-12-2009, 5:52 PM
I was calling in to give the Calguns scoop on AB962 when someone ahead of me stole my thunder and plugged Calguns.net :D

Good on you brother. :patriot:

Yeah, that was me. I wasn't sure about the thumbprinting thing so I called back a bit later and asked Dave to pass the correction on to Charlie.

Did you end up getting on the air? My girlfriend came home from work and I didn't catch the rest of the show.

Bug Splat
10-12-2009, 6:15 PM
Yeah, that was me. I wasn't sure about the thumbprinting thing so I called back a bit later and asked Dave to pass the correction on to Charlie.

Did you end up getting on the air? My girlfriend came home from work and I didn't catch the rest of the show.

Naw, I was just saying hi to Dave when I heard you bring up Calguns. I told him never mind and said bye.

I really enjoy KSCO though. I listen all the time. Charley is a smart guy and I like his old-old-old school music too :D

oldrifle
10-12-2009, 6:20 PM
Naw, I was just saying hi to Dave when I heard you bring up Calguns. I told him never mind and said bye.

I really enjoy KSCO though. I listen all the time. Charley is a smart guy and I like his old-old-old school music too :D

Yeah, I actually know Charley. He's a great guy and I listen to him pretty much every day. He certainly is the greatest mind in Watsonville. :cool:

rp55
10-12-2009, 8:25 PM
I was coming back from Salinas (after bailing a new pistola out of 10 day jail) turned on KSCO and that liberal Coursey puke pissed me off so much I turned off the radio for the rest of the day, else I would have heard you. MZ needs to fire that douche.

gazzavc
10-12-2009, 8:37 PM
Guns, I thought it was Buns......You mean this isn't Calbuns the well known California Bakery Forum, answering all sorts of questions on how to get your chocolate tarts made right ????

gazzavc
10-12-2009, 8:40 PM
Or even Calruns, the well known forum featuring help with all manner of dodgy-bottom type afflictions..................

Santa Cruz Armory
10-12-2009, 8:41 PM
Dave Coursey has hung up on me a couple times.. He's a dipstick! If you start hammering him or if he can't answer your questions he dumps you off the air.

I was on two weeks ago about gun stuff and about 2 months ago about the town hall meetings. (I'm Robert from Ben Lomond)

armandolo
10-12-2009, 8:51 PM
Guns what are you talking about :confused: We are a globalwarming awareness website. :p

Well, i have to say. the gun owners significantly increase global warming. Every time you shoot a gun, it produces heat which then dissipates into the atmosphere and increases the atmospheric temperature. :)

Now come to think I should not have said it. Some idiot anti (or a politician) may think that I'm serious.

oldrifle
10-12-2009, 9:02 PM
I was coming back from Salinas (after bailing a new pistola out of 10 day jail) turned on KSCO and that liberal Coursey puke pissed me off so much I turned off the radio for the rest of the day, else I would have heard you. MZ needs to fire that douche.

Dave Coursey is a complete a**hole. I can't stand his whiny voice and his morally superior liberal attitude.

MZ won't fire him because they're buddies. I've known MZ personally for about 15 years so I know how he operates. BTW, all the hosts do it for free and it's hard to get anyone of quality to spend 2 hours of their day on the radio for no pay. That's another reason why he can't "fire" him.

coolusername2007
10-12-2009, 9:16 PM
What! The libs are coming!? Hell no, I'm not hiding them! I'm gonna open carry them...all! :chris: You know, the way our now GirlyManGovernor used to do. Oh, my bad, that was just make believe...once a GirlyMan, always a GirlyMan!

HUTCH 7.62
10-12-2009, 10:15 PM
We need to build a robot super libral that will lead all the libs into the sea like lemmings

hoffmang
10-12-2009, 10:17 PM
If anyone would like to come inspect my guns, I'm happy to show them the opening at the end of the barrel... Hint: The shiny thing is the bullet tip.

-Gene

Casey
10-13-2009, 5:44 AM
We need to build a robot super libral that will lead all the libs into the sea like lemmings

Wish Granted:

http://vivirlatino.com/i/2008/12/obama8.jpg

xxdabroxx
10-13-2009, 8:55 AM
LOL
Can you believe this sh*t?

hehehe