PDA

View Full Version : JAE Just the best

IRONWILL
10-12-2009, 5:36 PM
Hi All

I recently purchased a JAE M14 gen 2 stock through a 3 party .

When I got the stock home I noticed a small bolt had come lose on the bottom of the butt stock I could not get this bolt to tighten up.
I called JAE on Monday and spoke with Lisa she asked if I had purchased the stock from them? I said no I had purchased it 2nd hand. She said no problem that they would fix it free of charge!!!! I almost dropped the phone I was expecting to have to pay for the repair .
They also had me ship my stock on their dime they emailed me a UPS shipping notice. So while I had Lisa on the phone I placed an order a hand guard and rail.
Below is an email I received from Lisa in which she tells me they changed out my grip for a newer one for free FREE!!!! NO CHARGE are you kidding me JUST FREAKING AWESOME!!!
BTW all this took less than a week,
I'm now saving my Penny's for a rem 700 stock

If you're on the fence and are thinking of buying from Jae do so know they have the best service I have ever received. + their stock are top notch.

Hi Will,

Attached is a copy of the parts you ordered. We received your stock back and the Spacer System internals have been repaired. Also, we changed out your grip at no charge and put one of our new more textured grips on it. I think you will like it.

The Handguard is being painted today and the 9" picatinny rail has already been installed. We should be able to ship back out to you on Monday or Tuesday. I'll e-mail you the tracking number the night it goes out.

Thanks and have a great weekend!

Lisa

Lisa Jones
J. Allen Enterprises, Inc.
714-692-3523
714-692-3547 Fax
lisa@jallenenterprises.com
www.jae100.com

Vinz
10-12-2009, 5:37 PM
yep, they are good people in the business.

vinz

xibunkrlilkidsx
10-12-2009, 9:38 PM
very nice. dont see that to often now adays. they make sexy stocks just outta my range.

X-NewYawker
10-12-2009, 11:55 PM
Just
The
Best.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p54/Fasanoland/_MG_7356.jpg

And also waiting for M700 stock...

IRONWILL
10-13-2009, 4:40 PM
Just
The
Best.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p54/Fasanoland/_MG_7356.jpg

And also waiting for M700 stock...

nice rifle x newyawker i will have to post a pic soon, what u got there sa,lrb ?

Bud Fox
10-13-2009, 4:45 PM
That is tacticool as all get out. Very nice. :cool2:

X-NewYawker
10-13-2009, 5:09 PM
nice rifle x newyawker i will have to post a pic soon, what u got there sa,lrb ?

Standard Springer M1-A with Sadlak mount and spring guide.