PDA

View Full Version : CONFIRMED! SB585(Cow Palace) and SB41(paperwork) are VETOED! YAY!

Pages : [1] 2

unusedusername
10-11-2009, 6:56 PM
It's party time!

:party:

The veto message is already up!
Hahaha! They forgot to remove the veto message!
Here it is:
To the Members of the California State Senate: I am returning Senate Bill 585 without my signature.

This bill would prohibit the sale of firearms and ammunition at the Cow Palace. This bill would set a confusing precedent at the state level by statutorily prohibiting one District Agricultural Association (DAA) from selling firearms and ammunition, a legal and regulated activity, while allowing other DAAs to continue to do so. In addition, this bill would result in decreased state and local tax revenues by restricting events at the Cow Palace.

For these reasons, I am unable to sign this bill.

Sincerely,
Arnold Schwarzenegger

http://gov.ca.gov/pdf/press/2009bills/SB585_Leno_Veto_Message.pdf

The press release will probably be here later on is here:

http://gov.ca.gov/press-release/13564/

SB41 is also Vetoed in this batch!
To the Members of the California State Senate:

I am returning Senate Bill 41 without my signature.

This measure would require the Department of Justice (Department) to furnish, upon request, information concerning a person’s ownership of any firearms reported to the Department. In addition, this measure would also require firearms dealers and purchasers to provide signatures on extra copies of paperwork prior to the delivery of a firearm.
This measure is unnecessary. The Department already provides firearm ownership information upon request and firearms transactions already require more than enough paperwork to ensure proper recordation of firearm transaction information. Indeed, unlike Senate Bills 175 & 449, which I am signing, this measure does not appear to have any discernible benefit; it does not increase public safety, does not improve the business climate for California’s firearms retailers, nor does it provide any additional protections for firearm purchasers.

Moreover, it should be noted that Assembly Concurrent Resolution 73 (McCarthy, 2006) required the California Law Revision Commission to submit recommendations to the Legislature on how to reduce the length and complexity of Title 2 (commencing with Section 12000) of Part 4 of the Penal Code, relating to the control of deadly weapons. Senate Bill 41, unfortunately, does not follow any of the recommendations by the Commission and instead exacerbates the current problems with the Penal Code.

I urge the Legislature to forgo enacting additional measures such as Senate Bill 41 until the recommendations of the California Law Revision Commission are enacted.

Sincerely,
Arnold Schwarzenegger

AB962 is NOT in this release.

I have the PDF saved in case they pull it....

Blackhawk556
10-11-2009, 6:58 PM
this deserves to be on top. thanks to inoxmark

if he vetoed this bill because it would lead to less taxes for the state then he has to veto ab962 because that will cause reduce taxes for the state much more

http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/du9207/585.jpg

gucci pilot
10-11-2009, 6:59 PM
I don't see it in the link....

GMONEY
Not yet one more to go!

orangeusa
Your link is about dog fighting!!! :)
Can you re-check it? I'm dying from suspense here. arghhg

Once A Marine
Do you see something I don't on this link?

Dr Rockso
I don't see anything about SB 585 in that link. Great news if true, though. Fingers crossed for AB 962.

EBR Works
10-11-2009, 7:00 PM
Yes, exactly where did you see SB585 listed?

ZUMNDAD
10-11-2009, 7:00 PM
Look down into the VETO'd section.

The Cow Palace legislation, SB 585, has been veto'd according to this recent press release from the Governor's office: http://gov.ca.gov/press-release/13564/

Bud Fox
10-11-2009, 7:02 PM
This just gave me some hope for AB962. :cool:

hoffmang
10-11-2009, 7:02 PM
Hacking the CMS is amusing. It appears OP added 1 to the Press Release number and saw the future. However, the Governor's office seems to have edited the text again and the release is not the same so far.

-Gene

ZUMNDAD
10-11-2009, 7:03 PM
Just moments after putting up the post, the Gov's office pulled that link. I personally saw that SB 585 was in the VETO'd section.

EBR Works

The Cow Palace legislation, SB 585, has been veto'd according to this recent press release from the Governor's office: http://gov.ca.gov/press-release
/13564/

WHERE??????

Werewolf1021
I still dont see anything....:(

hoffmang
10-11-2009, 7:04 PM
If someone is actually seeing the text that says 585 is vetoed, please take a screenshot.

-Gene

mosinnagantm9130
If someone is actually seeing the text that says 585 is vetoed, please take a screenshot.

-Gene

+1.

unusedusername
Wow... they pulled the entire post...

I'm gonna see if I can dig it up from my browser cache...

dfletcher
10-11-2009, 7:05 PM
I'm lost, don't see anything about 585.

Werewolf1021
Wow... they pulled the entire post...

I'm gonna see if I can dig it up from my browser cache...

PICS!!! if you find it that is.

The Director

The Cow Palace legislation, SB 585, has been veto'd according to this recent press release from the Governor's office: http://gov.ca.gov/press-release/13564/

What am I doing wrong here! I don't see it!

spitkiss
10-11-2009, 7:06 PM
the link is broken but I've seen links that are posted and vanish, they must be ready to post...fingers crossed

SkatinJJ
10-11-2009, 7:06 PM
Hi Guys,

I'm not finding the veto in that link. :confused:

Semper FI!!!

JJ

The Director
10-11-2009, 7:07 PM
Holy **** I'm dying here~!

sierrawoodsman
Come on!!!

JTecalo
dont see it on that page

blackberg
10-11-2009, 7:08 PM
Op is coorect, there was another legilative action that was pulled, I was reading it on my iPhone and lookEd at another bill and I went back to the pr and it was gone

-bb

spitkiss
tweets coming in now from http://twitter.com/GovNewsroom

pdq_wizzard
Holy **** I'm dying here~!

+10000000000000000

Me too I can't even go to sleep and I have to get up and go to work

finfan
10-11-2009, 7:09 PM
LOL!

Blackhawk556
10-11-2009, 7:10 PM
if he vetoes both bills do we have to worry about them coming up again later?

man i got excited for nothing. Please edit the title of the thread until we can confirm

blackberg
To clarify, I meant that he was correct that the link was removed, I didn't get a chance to see whoch where vetoed or signed, so I didn't see if the cow palace one went
-bb

Dr. Peter Venkman
In the meantime:

zLnUfoCmxP0
XedGXCprDxY
Mn5aJMF-Arc
hxNCGjW2JAg

hoffmang
10-11-2009, 7:11 PM
You can edit the title yourself. Just edit your first post and go to Advanced.

-Gene

RP1911
10-11-2009, 7:13 PM
Bills Vetoed:

SB 20 by Senator Joe Simitian (D-Palo Alto) - Personal information: privacy. See attached veto message.

SB 34 by Senator Ellen Corbett (D-San Leandro) - Petitions: compensation for signatures. See attached veto message.

SB 45 by Senator Alex Padilla (D-Pacoima) - Public works: payment of prevailing wage: violations. See attached veto message.

SB 84 by Senate President pro Tem Darrell Steinberg (D-Sacramento) - Education finance. See attached veto message.

SB 86 by Senator Leland Yee (D-San Francisco/San Mateo) - Public postsecondary education: executive officer compensation. See attached veto message.

SB 109 by Senator Ron Calderon (D-Montebello) - Auctioneers: real estate. See attached veto message.

SB 115 by Senator Alan Lowenthal (D-Long Beach) - Public employment. See attached veto message.

SB 158 by Senator Patricia Wiggins (D-Santa Rosa) - Health care coverage: cervical cancer screening: human papillomavirus vaccination. See attached veto message.

SB 161 by Senator Roderick Wright (D-Inglewood) - Health care coverage: cancer treatment. See attached veto message.

SB 172 by Senator Dean Florez (D-Shafter) - Voter registration. See attached veto message.

SB 173 by Senator Dean Florez (D-Shafter) - Food safety: testing and recalls. See attached veto message.

SB 193 by Senator Alan Lowenthal (D-Long Beach) - Class size reduction: Long Beach Unified School District. See attached veto message.

SB 196 by Senator Ellen Corbett (D-San Leandro) - Emergency medical services. See attached veto message.

SB 201 by Senator Jenny Oropeza (D-Long Beach) - Vehicles: illegal taxicabs. See attached veto message.

SB 212 by Senator Dean Florez (D-Shafter) - Pupil health: communicable diseases. See attached veto message.

SB 213 by Senator Dean Florez (D-Shafter) - Gambling licenses. See attached veto message.

SB 218 by Senator Leland Yee (D-San Francisco/San Mateo) - Public records: state agency: auxiliary organizations. See attached veto message.

SB 219 by Senator Leland Yee (D-San Francisco/San Mateo) - Disclosure of improper governmental activities: University of California: damages. See attached veto message.

SB 242 by Senator Leland Yee (D-San Francisco/San Mateo) - Civil rights: language restrictions. See attached veto message.

SB 248 by Senator Jenny Oropeza (D-Long Beach) - Educational equity: Title IX. See attached veto message.

SB 257 by Senator Fran Pavley (D-Agoura Hills) - Lactation accommodation: state employees. See attached veto message.

SB 262 by Senator Alan Lowenthal (D-Long Beach) - Coastal resources: California Coastal Commission: meeting. See attached veto message.

SB 272 by Senator Patricia Wiggins (D-Santa Rosa) - Local government: organization. See attached veto message.

AB 1 by Assemblymember William Monning (D-Carmel) - Teachers: program of professional growth: conflict resolution. See attached veto message.

AB 3 by Assemblymember V. Manuel Pérez (D-Coachella) - Workforce development: Renewable Energy Workforce Readiness Initiative: local workforce investment boards. See attached veto message.

AB 6 by Assemblymember Lori Saldaña (D-San Diego) - Initiatives: paid circulators. See attached veto message.

AB 8 by Assemblymember Julia Brownley (D-Santa Monica) - Education finance: working group. See attached veto message.

AB 21 by Assemblymember Paul Krekorian (D-Burbank) - Renewable energy resources. See attached veto message.

AB 24 by Assemblymember Marty Block (D-San Diego) - California State University: feasibility study: Chula Vista. See attached veto message.

AB 43 by Assemblymember Sam Blakeslee (R-San Luis Obispo) - California Earthquake Authority: employees. See attached veto message.

AB 56 by Assemblymember Anthony Portantino (D-Pasadena) - Health care coverage: mammographies. See attached veto message.

AB 57 by Senator (former Assemblymember) Curren Price (D-Inglewood) - University of California hospitals: staffing. See attached veto message.

AB 82 by Assemblymember Noreen Evans (D-Santa Rosa) - Dependent children: psychotropic medications. See attached veto message.

AB 98 by Assemblymember Hector De La Torre (D-South Gate) - Maternity services. See attached veto message.

AB 101 by Assemblymember Joel Anderson (R-El Cajon) - Elections: vote by mail ballots. See attached veto message.

AB 115 by Assemblymember Jim Beall (D-San Jose) - Adult Health Coverage Expansion Program. See attached veto message.

AB 120 by Assemblymember Mary Hayashi (D-Hayward) - Healing arts: peer review. See attached veto message.

AB 132 by Assemblymember Tony Mendoza (D-Norwalk) - School safety: immigration investigations. See attached veto message.

AB 146 by Assemblymember Tony Mendoza (D-Norwalk) - Instructional materials: delivery. See attached veto message.

AB 147 by Assemblymember Lori Saldaña (D-San Diego) - Hazardous waste: electronic waste. See attached veto message.

AB 213 by Assemblymember Bonnie Lowenthal (D-Long Beach) - Vehicles: parking. See attached veto message.

AB 217 by Assemblymember Jim Beall (D-San Jose) - Medi-Cal: alcohol and drug screening and brief intervention services. See attached veto message.

AB 241 by Assemblymember Pedro Nava (D-Santa Barbara) - Dogs and cats: breeding for sale. See attached veto message.

AB 243 by Assemblymember Pedro Nava (D-Santa Barbara) - Animal abuse: penalties. See attached veto message.

AB 244 by Assemblymember Jim Beall (D-San Jose) - Health care coverage: mental health services. See attached veto message.

AB 245 by Assemblymember Fiona Ma (D-San Francisco) - Physicians and surgeons. See attached veto message.

AB 249 by Assemblymember Wilmer Amina Carter (D-Rialto) - Health facilities: marking patient devices. See attached veto message.

AB 261 by Assemblymember Mary Salas (D-Chula Vista) - Pupil records: privacy rights. See attached veto message.

RP1911
bills vetoed

AB 267 by Assemblymember Tom Torlakson (D-Antioch) - Education finance districts: taxes. See attached veto message.

AB 311 by Assemblymember Fiona Ma (D-San Francisco) - Property taxation: certificated aircraft assessment. See attached veto message.

AB 320 by Assemblymember Jose Solorio (D-Anaheim) - County jails: reentry facilities. See attached veto message.

AB 322 by Assemblymember Jim Silva (R-Huntington Beach) - Less lethal weapons. See attached veto message.

AB 324 by Assemblymember Jim Beall (D-San Jose) - Aging: Elder Economic Security Standard Index. See attached veto message.

AB 330 by Assemblymember Lori Saldaña (D-San Diego) - Elections: voting devices. See attached veto message.

AB 335 by Assemblymember Felipe Fuentes (D- Sylmar) - Employment contracts. See attached veto message.

AB 337 by Assemblymember Norma Torres (D-Pomona) - Juvenile court records: sealing and destruction. See attached veto message.

AB 338 by Assemblymember Fiona Ma (D-San Francisco) - Transit village developments: infrastructure financing. See attached veto message.

AB 358 by Assemblymember Tom Ammiano (D-San Francisco) - Criminal procedure: narcotics and drug abuse cases. See attached veto message.

AB 368 by Assemblymember Nancy Skinner (D-Berkeley) - State lands: oil, gas, and mineral leases. See attached veto message.

AB 369 by Assemblymember Mariko Yamada (D-Solano) - Adult day health care centers. See attached veto message.

AB 374 by Assemblymember Marty Block (D-San Diego) - Consequences of dropping out notice. See attached veto message.

AB 382 by Assemblymember Tom Ammiano (D-San Francisco) - Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation: inmates and wards: classification. See attached veto message.

AB 402 by Assemblymember Mike Davis (D-Los Angeles) - Employment: entertainment work permits. See attached veto message.

AB 423 by Assemblymember Norma Torres (D-Pomona) - Emergency telephone systems. See attached veto message.

AB 429 by Assemblymember Julia Brownley (D-Santa Monica) - Public school accountability: advisory committee. See attached veto message.

AB 436 by Assemblymember Lori Saldaña (D-San Diego) - Elections: initiatives. See attached veto message.

AB 442 by Assemblymember Juan Arambula (I-Fresno) - Notaries public. See attached veto message.

AB 443 by Assemblymember Cathleen Galgiani (D-Livingston) - Apple pests: pest and disease prevention. See attached veto message.

AB 469 by Assemblymember Mike Eng (D-Monterey Park) - Sales and use taxes: qualified use tax payment. See attached veto message.

AB 472 by Assemblymember Bob Blumenfield (D-San Fernando Valley) - Earthquake and emergency preparedness. See attached veto message.

AB 473 by Assemblymember Bob Blumenfield (D-Woodland) - Solid waste: recycling: multifamily dwellings. See attached veto message.

AB 476 by Assemblymember Tom Torlakson (D-Antioch) - Standardized Testing and Reporting Program. See attached veto message.

AB 503 by Assemblymember Warren Furutani (D-South Los Angeles County) - Battered women's shelters: grant program. See attached veto message

AB 504 by Assemblymember Warren Furutani (D-South Los Angeles County) - Peace officers: training. See attached veto message.

AB 513 by Assemblymember Kevin de León (D-Los Angeles) - Health care coverage: breast-feeding. See attached veto message.

AB 517 by Assemblymember Fiona Ma (D-San Francisco) - Safe Body Art Act. See attached veto message.

AB 527 by Assemblymember Felipe Fuentes (D-Sylmar) - Employee complaints: proceedings: payroll records. See attached veto message.

AB 543 by Assemblymember Fiona Ma (D-San Francisco) - Perinatal care: The Nurse-Family Partnership. See attached veto message.

AB 1401 by Assemblymember Fiona Ma (D-San Francisco) - Transition to Organics Act. See attached veto message.

AB 1404 by Assemblymember Kevin de León (D-Los Angeles) - California Global Warming Solutions Act of 2006: offsets. See attached veto message.

AB 1435 by Assemblymember V. Manuel Perez (D-Coachella) - Public school accountability. See attached veto message.

AB 1439 by Assemblymember Jose Solorio (D-Anaheim) - Gang and youth violence: prevention. See attached veto message.

AB 1447 by Assemblymember John Perez (D-Los Angeles) - State Compensation Insurance Fund: audits. See attached veto message.

AB 1462 by Assemblymember Mike Feuer (D-Los Angeles) - Medi-Cal: inpatient hospital services contracts. See attached veto message.

AB 1510 by Assemblymember Mike Eng (D-Monterey Park) - Public schools: parental access. See attached veto message.

AB 1512 by Assemblymember Ted Lieu (D-Torrance) - Food and drugs: sale. See attached veto message.

AB 1527 by Assemblymember Ted Lieu (D-Torrance) - Motor vehicle emission reduction projects. See attached veto message.

AB 1559 by Committee on Labor and Employment - Workforce development: summer youth job training. See attached veto message.

AB 1561 by Committee on Labor and Employment - Occupational safety and health: citation outcome analysis. See attached veto message.

AB 1562 by Committee on Labor and Employment - Employment: garnishment of wages. See attached veto message.

AB 1563 by Committee on Labor and Employment - Employment: contracts or agreements for labor or services. See attached veto message.

AB 1567 by Committee on Veterans Affairs - Employment training panel: 3-year plan: training programs: veterans. See attached veto message.

AB 1577 by Assemblymember Joe Coto (D-San Jose) - Problem and pathological gambling. See attached veto message.

AB 1580 by Assemblymember Charles Calderon (D-Montebello) - Taxation: federal conformity. See attached veto message.

(Note: Click on bill number for more information on the bill.)

EBR Works
Nothing on this list:

http://gov.ca.gov/press-release/13551

ZUMNDAD
10-11-2009, 7:15 PM
It was right freaking there! I didn't think about getting a screenshot. I was too excited and posted up instead. Arrrrgh! But I STG I know I saw it in the Veto'd section.

RP1911
10-11-2009, 7:17 PM
Bills Signed:

SB 19 by Senator Joe Simitian (D-Palo Alto) - Education data.

SB 36 by Senator Ron Calderon (D-Montebello) - Real estate, finance lender, and residential mortgage lender licenses: mortgage loan originators.

SB 48 by Senator Elaine Alquist (D-San Jose) - College textbooks: electronic versions.

SB 102 by Committee on Local Government - Validations.

SB 103 by Committee on Local Government - Validations.

SB 117 by Senator Ellen Corbett (D-San Leandro) - Adult day health care services: eligibility criteria: Medi-Cal reimbursement methodology and limit.

SB 136 by Senator Bob Huff (R-Diamond Bar) - State real property.

SB 143 by Senator Gilbert Cedillo (D-Los Angeles) - Hazardous materials: California Land Reuse and Revitalization Act of 2004.

SB 147 by Senator Mark DeSaulnier (D-Concord) - California State University: career technical education courses.

SB 148 by Senator Jenny Oropeza (D-Long Beach) - Mammogram machines: inspection: posting of results.

SB 149 by Senator Christine Kehoe (D-San Diego) - Claims against the state: appropriation.

SB 150 by Senator Roderick Wright (D-Inglewood) - Sentencing.

SB 224 by Senator Lou Correa (D-Santa Ana) - Housing assistance.

SB 237 by Senator Ron Calderon (D-Montebello) - Real estate appraisers.

SB 239 by Senator Fran Pavley (D-Agoura Hills) - Mortgage fraud.

SB 240 by Senator Roderick Wright (D-Inglewood) - Vehicles: Department of Transportation vehicles.

SB 247 by Senator Elaine Alquist (D-San Jose) - Instructional materials.

SB 249 by Senator Dave Cox (R-Fair Oaks) - Vaccinations: meningococcal disease.

SB 273 by Senator Ellen Corbett (D-San Leandro) - Domestic Violence.

SB 283 by Senator Mark DeSaulnier (D-Concord) - Department of Water Resources: recycled water.

SB 285 by Senator Roderick Wright (D-Inglewood) - Disability benefits: attachment.

SB 312 by Senator Gloria Romero (D-Los Angeles) - Public meetings and hearings.

SB 337 by Senator Elaine Alquist (D-San Jose) - Health information.

SB 357 by Senator Denise Moreno Ducheny (D-San Diego) - Tribal gaming: grants to local jurisdictions.

SB 412 by Senator Christine Kehoe (D-San Diego) - Electricity: self-generation incentive program.

SB 419 by Committee on Veterans Affairs - County veteran service officers: funding.

SB 448 by Senator Fran Pavley (D-Agoura Hills) - California State Safe Harbor Agreement Program Act.

SB 471 by Senator Gloria Romero (D-Los Angeles) - California Stem Cell and Biotechnology Education and Workforce Development Act of 2009.

SB 478 Senator Lois Wolk (D-Davis) - Employment safety: manlifts.

SB 481 by Senator Dave Cox (R-Fair Oaks) - Airports: wildlife.

SB 511 by Committee on Education - Education.

SB 519 by Senator Roy Ashburn (R-Bakersfield) - Public employment.

SB 532 by Senator Dave Cogdill (R-Modesto) - State Highway Routes 1, 108, 132, and 201.

SB 538 by Committee on Public Employment and Retirement - County employees’ retirement: mandatory retirement.

SB 588 by Committee on Public Safety - Sex Offender Management Board.

SB 592 by Senator Gloria Romero (D-Los Angeles) - Charter Schools Facilities Program.

SB 614 by Senator Joe Simitian (D-Palo Alto) - Vessels.

SB 619 by Senator Tony Strickland (R-Thousand Oaks) - Flood control: County of Santa Barbara: Lower Mission Creek.

SB 651 by Senator Gloria Romero (D-Los Angeles) - Pupil retention.

SB 680 by Senator Gloria Romero (D-Los Angeles) - School attendance: interdistrict transfers.

SB 702 by Senator Mark DeSaulnier (D-Concord) - Ancillary day care centers: employees: trustline providers. See attached signing message.

SB 734 by Senator Alan Lowenthal (D-Long Beach) - Transportation.

SB 744 by Senator Tony Strickland (R-Thousand Oaks) - Clinical laboratories.

SB 751 by Senator Gloria Romero (D-Los Angeles) - Teacher credentials.

SB 792 by Senator Mark Leno (D-San Francisco) - Tidelands and submerged lands: City and County of San Francisco: Hunters Point Naval Shipyard and Candlestick Point.

SB 822 by Committee on Revenue and Taxation - Property taxation: local administration.

SB 826 by Committee on Governmental Organization - General obligation bonds.

SB 827 by Senator Roderick Wright (D-Inglewood) - South Coast Air Quality Management District: CEQA: permits.

SB 831 by Committee on Governmental Organization - California State Lottery: multistate lottery.

SB 833 by Committee on Natural Resources and Water - Natural resources: mining: conservation lands: Native American historical sites: tidelands and submerged lands.

SBX3 18 by Senator Denise Moreno Ducheny (D-San Diego) - Corrections.

AB 14 by Assemblymember Felipe Fuentes (D-Sylmar) - Vehicles: nuisance abatement: impoundment.

AB 37 by Assemblymember Warren Furutani (D-South Los Angeles County) - Public postsecondary education: honorary degrees.

AB 66 by Assemblymember Joel Anderson (R-El Cajon) - Pupil work permits.

AB 73 by Assemblymember Mary Hayashi (D-Hayward) - Marriage licenses: vital records: fees: domestic violence.

AB 74 by Assemblymember Wesley Chesbro (D-Arcata) - Flood control: Middle Creek and Hamilton City Flood Damage Reduction and Ecosystem Restoration Projects.

AB 92 by Assemblymember Kevin de León (D-Los Angeles) - State claims.

AB 93 by Assemblymember Kevin de León (D-Los Angeles) - Claims against the state: appropriation.

AB 94 by Assemblymember Noreen Evans (D-Santa Rosa) - Natural Heritage Preservation Tax Credit Act of 2000.

AB 136 by Assemblymember Jim Silva (R- Huntington Beach) - Horse racing: imported harness or quarter horse races.

AB 154 by Assemblymember Noreen Evans (D-Santa Rosa) - Adoption assistance: federal law.

AB 167 by Assemblymember Anthony Adams (R-Hesperia) - High school graduation: local requirements: foster children.

AB 236 by Assemblymember Sandré R. Swanson (D-Alameda) - Employment: car washes.

AB 242 by Assemblymember Pedro Nava (D-Santa Barbara) - Dog fighting.

AB 246 by Senator (former Assemblymember) Curren Price (D-Inglewood) - Horse racing: deductions and distributions: trust funds: harness and quarter horse racing.

AB 262 by Assembly Speaker Karen Bass (D-Los Angeles) - American Recovery and Reinvestment Plan: energy activities, programs, or projects.

AB 275 by Assemblymember Jose Solorio (D-Anaheim) - Missing persons: DNA database.

AB 282 by Committee on Transportation – Transportation.

AB 286 by Assemblymember Mary Salas (D-Chula Vista) - Vehicles: additional registration fees.

AB 287 by Assemblymember Jim Beall (D-San Jose) - Persons with developmental disabilities: employment.

AB 292 by Assemblymember Yamada (D-Solano) - Personal income taxes: contributions: Alzheimer's disease.

AB 293 by Assemblymember Tony Mendoza (D-Norwalk) - Gambling regulation.

AB 299 by Committee on Insurance – Insurance.

AB 318 by Assemblymember Bill Emmerson (R-Redlands) - Bureau of Automotive Repair: inspection fees.

AB 329 by Assemblymember Mike Feuer (D-Los Angeles) - Reverse mortgages.

AB 343 by Assemblymember Lori Saldaña (D-San Diego) - Pupils: military families.

AB 344 by Assemblymember Anna Caballero (D-Salinas) - State highways: relinquishment.

AB 386 by Assemblymember Ira Ruskin (D–Redwood City) - Public postsecondary education: instructional materials: disabled students.

AB 399 by Assemblymember Julia Brownley (D-Santa Monica) - Public employee benefits.

AB 483 by Assemblymember Joan Buchanan (D-Alamo) - Workers’ compensation: Internet Web sites.

AB 485 by Assemblymember Wilmer Amina Carter (D-Rialto) - Civil Air Patrol: California Wing: employment leave.

AB 523 by Assemblymember Jared Huffman (D-San Rafael) - Hospitals: seismic safety.

AB 530 by Assemblymember Paul Krekorian (D-Burbank) - Unlawful detainer: controlled substances and firearms.

AB 547 by Assemblymember Tony Mendoza (D-Norwalk) - Commercial feed: license fee: inspection tonnage tax.

AB 595 by Assemblymember Anthony Adams (R-Hesperia) - Placement of children: criminal background checks.

AB 601 by Assemblymember Martin Garrick (R-Carlsbad) - Motor vehicle insurance: special assessments.
AB 636 by Assemblymember Dave Jones (D-Sacramento) - Charter-party carriers: busdrivers.

AB 654 by Assemblymember Tony Mendoza (D-Norwalk) - State teachers’ retirement.

AB 665 by Assemblymember Alberto Torrico (D-Fremont) - State adoption services: investment.

CSACANNONEER
10-11-2009, 7:18 PM
Please provide a link to "vetoed biils". I'm so stupid that I can't find it.

The Director
10-11-2009, 7:19 PM

post #36

Gregchico
10-11-2009, 7:19 PM

http://gov.ca.gov/press-release/13551/

spitkiss
10-11-2009, 7:20 PM
It was right freaking there! I didn't think about getting a screenshot. I was too excited and posted up instead. Arrrrgh! But I STG I know I saw it in the Veto'd section.

I saw the link too "legislative update #2" and by the time i clicked on it was broken

Maestro Pistolero
10-11-2009, 7:21 PM
I don't see a veto'd section anywhere in those links.

The Director
10-11-2009, 7:22 PM
I love the veto messages too. Arnie at least gives it to them straight.

The Director
10-11-2009, 7:23 PM
I don't see a veto'd section anywhere in those links.

Scroll down until you see the ones with "veto messages"

Dwight K. Schrute
10-11-2009, 7:23 PM
^^^

Scroll down about half way for bills vetoed.

spitkiss
10-11-2009, 7:24 PM
it's there about half way down the page "Bills Vetoed:", its not bold or anything.

jmlivingston
10-11-2009, 7:24 PM
^^^

Scroll down about half way for bills vetoed.

That's the original update, apparently there was a second update which was quickly yanked off the website.

Inoxmark
10-11-2009, 7:25 PM
Here it is:
To the Members of the California State Senate:
I am returning Senate Bill 585 without my signature.
This bill would prohibit the sale of firearms and ammunition at the Cow Palace. This billwould set a confusing precedent at the state level by statutorily prohibiting one District Agricultural Association (DAA) from selling firearms and ammunition, a legal and regulated activity, while allowing other DAAs to continue to do so. In addition, this bill would result in decreased state and local tax revenues by restricting events at the Cow Palace.
Sincerely,
Arnold Schwarzenegger

Jarrod
10-11-2009, 7:25 PM
I don't see it. How can I check the status of all the bills?

spitkiss
10-11-2009, 7:26 PM
AWESOME FIND... YES!! now find the same thing for 962

The Director
10-11-2009, 7:26 PM
Here it is:

YES!

gucci pilot
10-11-2009, 7:27 PM
Here it is:

Nice find!

jmlivingston
Here it is:

Nice score!

Blackhawk556
Here it is:

this is excellent

unusedusername
Ok so the second update is officially not in my browser cache :(

There IS still a "phantom" update at the link http://gov.ca.gov/press-release/13564/. I'm willing to bet that that is the location that the second bunch of bills will be at.

585 WAS in that list under vetoed, and there was some kind of signing statement I was trying to load when the post got pulled.

962 WAS NOT in that list (I searched for it before it got pulled)

Lifeofahero
Here it is:

WOOT 1 of 2!!!!

Lone_Gunman
10-11-2009, 7:28 PM
Perhaps they are going to just continually update the first one instead of having multiple ones come out. I dunno. Just keep checking http://gov.ca.gov/archive/press-releases/ and http://gov.ca.gov/press-release/13551

Edit to add: Nice find on the veto message. That gives me a little hope.

sierrawoodsman
Epic!!!!

1BigPea
^^^^

NICE!!! 1 down! 1 to go!

Werewolf1021
Here it is:

Derka der. I forgot to lower my zoom. DOH!

whatmeworry
:):):):)

Shotgun Man
10-11-2009, 7:29 PM
Here it is:

But was he vetoing or simply not signing it?

woodsman
Here it is:

Excellent find!

spitkiss
look at his wording "This bill would prohibit the sale of firearms and ammunition at the Cow Palace. This bill
would set a confusing precedent at the state level by statutorily prohibiting one District
Agricultural Association (DAA) from selling firearms and ammunition, a legal and
regulated activity, while allowing other DAAs to continue to do so. In addition, this bill
would result in decreased state and local tax revenues by restricting events at the Cow
Palace.

mentions ammunition, this is a good sign for 962

guntntteacher
10-11-2009, 7:30 PM
Here it is:

ok now its gona get signed its called murphy's law.:eek:

mosinnagantm9130
10-11-2009, 7:30 PM
Here it is:

Thanks! A win!

Window_Seat
10-11-2009, 7:32 PM
http://gov.ca.gov/pdf/press/2009bills/

Do a "ctrl+f" search for both bills. 585 is there, but 962 isn't yet.

Erik.

tango-52
10-11-2009, 7:32 PM
Link to the directory holding veto messages:

BigBamBoo
10-11-2009, 7:33 PM

tenpercentfirearms
10-11-2009, 7:34 PM
I am thinking if he vetoed SB585 for financial reasons, AB972 is in the bag!

Werewolf1021
WE HAVE THEM ON THE RUN! KEEP FIGHTING!

5ohguy
Booya! 1 down, 1 to go.

Bizcuits
Good find guys!

unusedusername
10-11-2009, 7:35 PM

LOL....

Beware the power of geeks wanting to get the news early...

That and badly configured webservers that allow directory listings :p

Larua
But was he vetoing or simply not signing it?

Take a look at the other veto messages - "returning () without my signature" and "unable to sign this bill" is boilerplate veto language.

Dwight K. Schrute
I feel good about AB 962 now. He used the loss of taxes in his reasoning. AB 962 would negatively impact sales taxes as well. Lets make it 2 of 2. Cheers.

Bizcuits
I am thinking if he vetoed SB585 for financial reasons, AB972 is in the bag!

Kinda wondering the same, but who knows :(

obeygiant
10-11-2009, 7:36 PM
Finally some good news!!!

Blackhawk556
10-11-2009, 7:37 PM
I am returning Senate Bill 585 without my signature.
This bill would prohibit the sale of firearms and ammunition at the Cow Palace. This bill
would set a confusing precedent at the state level by statutorily prohibiting one District
Agricultural Association (DAA) from selling firearms and ammunition, a legal and
regulated activity, while allowing other DAAs to continue to do so. In addition, this bill
would result in decreased state and local tax revenues by restricting events at the Cow
Palace.

This is good news....if he is actually using his head (and the states wallet) and see's that gun shows are a source of tax revenue....how in the heck could he not see that restricting people to only buying 50rds of handgun ammo a month will result in quite a bit of lost tax dollars?

Take care,Stan
yes this is exactly what i posted on the second post.
I thought the 50 rds per month thing was removed?

Greg-Dawg
Slight exhale, waiting for the next one.

spitkiss
new link is up now!! 962 is not listed :(

EBR Works
how in the heck could he not see that restricting people to only buying 50rds of handgun ammo a month will result in quite a bit of lost tax dollars?

Take care,Stan

The 50 round limit was removed from the bill.

Fantasma
Smart man!!!!! It would be much less ammo sales, but less tax money for California! And California WANTS TAX MONEY!!!

HOORAY!

Saym14
me too - fingers crossed.

RP1911
10-11-2009, 7:38 PM
Leg update #2

Bills Vetoed:

SB 14 by Senator Joe Simitian (D-Palo Alto) - Utilities: renewable energy resources. See attached veto message.

SB 41 by Senator Alan Lowenthal (D-Long Beach) - Firearms. See attached veto message.

SB 62 by Senator Joe Simitian (D-Palo Alto) - Renewable energy resources. See attached veto message.

SB 279 by Senator Loni Hancock (D-Oakland) - Local government: community facilities districts. See attached veto message.

SB 288 by Senator Leland Yee (D-San Francisco/San Mateo) - Elections: names of candidates. See attached veto message.

SB 303 by Senator Elaine Alquist (D-San Jose) - Nursing facility residents: informed consent. See attached veto message.

SB 305 by Senator Ellen Corbett (D-San Leandro) - School facilities: construction: seismic mitigation. See attached veto message.

SB 315 by Senator Carol Liu (D-La Cañada Flintridge) - Pupil safety: walking schoolbus. See attached veto message.

SB 372 by Senator Christine Kehoe (D-San Diego) - State parks system: unit modification, adjustment, or removal. See attached veto message.

SB 382 by Senator Dean Florez (D-Shafter) - Agricultural burning: consistency with no burn days. See attached veto message.

SB 396 by Senator Ron Calderon (D-Montebello) - Insurance Commissioner: reports. See attached veto message.

SB 397 by Senator Ron Calderon (D-Montebello) - Life insurance. See attached veto message.

SB 400 by Senator Ellen Corbett (D-San Leandro) - Tobacco. See attached veto message.

SB 410 by Senator Denise Moreno Ducheny (D-San Diego) - California Workforce Investment Act: federal funding. See attached veto message.

SB 415 by Senator Jenny Oropeza (D-Long Beach) - Alcoholic beverages: licenses: local government review. See attached veto message.

SB 459 by Senator Lois Wolk (D-Davis) - Tidelands and submerged lands: removal of vessels. See attached veto message.

SB 520 by Senator Fran Pavley (D-Agoura Hills) - High school curriculum: community service. See attached veto message.

SB 545 by Senator Gilbert Cedillo (D-Los Angeles) - Freeway construction. See attached veto message.

SB 549 by Senator Lou Correa (D-Santa Ana) - Barbering and cosmetology. See attached veto message.

SB 557 by Senator Leland Yee (D-San Francisco/San Mateo) - Human trafficking: property: nuisance. See attached veto message.

SB 585 by Senator Mark Leno (D-San Francisco/San Rafael) - Agricultural District 1-A: firearm sales at the Cow Palace. See attached veto message.

SB 589 by Senator Tom Harman (R-Huntington Beach) - Game hunting. See attached veto message.

SB 641 by Senator Ellen Corbett (D-San Leandro) - The State Bar Act. See attached veto message.

SB 656 by Senator Mark DeSaulnier (D-Concord) - Public employment: collective bargaining: peace officers. See attached veto message.

SB 674 by Senator Gloria Negrete McLeod (D-Chino) - Healing arts. See attached veto message.

SB 679 by Senator Lois Wolk (D-Davis) - State parks: acquired land: limits on disposition or use. See attached veto message.

SB 802 by Senator Mark Leno (D-San Francisco) - Works of improvement: progress payments: notice: retention proceeds. See attached veto message.

SB 811 by Senator Mark DeSaulnier (D-Concord) - Vehicles: specially constructed vehicles. See attached veto message.

SB 813 by Senator Christine Kehoe (D-San Diego) - Community development: deferred payment future value loan programs. See attached veto message.

SB 820 by Senator Gloria Negrete McLeod (D-Chino) - Healing arts: peer review. See attached veto message.

AB 42 by Assemblymember Sam Blakeslee (R-San Luis Obispo) - Electricity: Pacific Gas and Electric Company: seismic fault. See attached veto message.

AB 64 by Assemblymember Paul Krekorian (D-Burbank) - Energy: renewable energy resources: generation and transmission. See attached veto message.

AB 557 by Assemblymember Anna Caballero (D-Salinas) - California Organic Products Advisory Committee: membership. See attached veto message.

AB 571 by Assemblymember Lori Saldaña (D-San Diego) - Commercial fishing: lobster management enhancement. See attached veto message.

AB 579 by Assemblymember Alyson Huber (D-El Dorado Hills) - State boards and commissions: audits. See attached veto message.

AB 599 by Assemblymember Isadore Hall (D- Compton) - Forensic blood alcohol testing laboratories. See attached veto message.

AB 600 by Assemblymember Isadore Hall (D- Compton) - Surplus state property: Compton Armory. See attached veto message.

AB 611 by Assemblymember Paul Fong (D-Cupertino) - Emergency services: populations with limited English proficiency. See attached veto message.

AB 623 by Assemblymember Bill Emmerson (R-Redlands) - Architects: continuing education. See attached veto message.

AB 625 by Assemblymember Ted Lieu (D-Torrance) - Novelty lighters. See attached veto message.

AB 627 by Assemblymember Julia Brownley (D-Santa Monica) - Child care: nutritional requirements. See attached veto message.

AB 632 by Assemblymember Mike Davis (D-Los Angeles) - Internet-based social networking: privacy. See attached veto message.

RP1911
veto continued

AB 653 by Assemblymember Mike Feuer (D-Los Angeles) - Peace officers: marital privilege. See attached veto message.

AB 657 by Assemblymember Ed Hernandez (D-West Covina) - Health professions workforce: master plan. See attached veto message.

AB 659 by Assemblymember Mary Hayashi (D-Hayward) - Sales and use taxes: consumer: garment cleaner. See attached veto message.

AB 666 by Assemblymember Dave Jones (D-Sacramento) - Subdivision maps. See attached veto message.

AB 673 by Assemblymember Wilmer Amina Carter (D-Rialto) - Regional occupational centers or programs: apportionments. See attached veto message.

AB 685 by Assemblymember Mike Davis (D-Los Angeles) - School facilities: athletics: compliance. See attached veto message.

AB 690 by Assemblymember Tom Ammiano (D-San Francisco) - Trustees of the California State University and Regents of the University of California: meetings. See attached veto message.

AB 694 by Assemblymember Lori Saldaña (D-San Diego) - Tidelands and submerged lands: City of San Diego. See attached veto message.

AB 716 by Assemblymember Alyson Huber (D-El Dorado Hills) - Veteran services: state agencies and departments. See attached veto message.

AB 725 by Assemblymember Dave Jones (D-Sacramento) - Auto insurance: low-cost automobile insurance. See attached veto message.

AB 730 by Assemblymember Hector De La Torre (D-South Gate) - Health insurance: unlawful postclaims underwriting: penalties. See attached veto message.

AB 733 by Assemblymember Cathleen Galgiani (D-Livingston) - High-Speed Rail Authority. See attached veto message.

AB 745 by Assemblymember Joe Coto (D-San Jose) - Self-funded dental benefit plans: administrators. See attached veto message.

AB 755 by Assemblymember Julia Brownley (D-Santa Monica) - Civil service appointments. See attached veto message.

AB 756 by Assemblymember Mike Eng (D-Monterey Park) - Public contracts: information: Internet Web site. See attached veto message.

AB 769 by Assemblymember Norma J. Torres (D-Pomona) - State preschool. See attached veto message.

AB 772 by Assemblymember Tom Ammiano (D-San Francisco) - The Local Government Identification Act. See attached veto message.

AB 793 by Assemblymember Dave Jones (D-Sacramento) - Employment: discrimination. See attached veto message.

AB 796 by Assemblymember Wilmer Amina Carter (D-Rialto) - Pupil attendance: civic engagement activities. See attached veto message.

AB 804 by Assemblymember Isadore Hall (D-Compton) - Invasive aquatic species: mussels. See attached veto message.

AB 806 by Assemblymember Felipe Fuentes (D-Sylmar) - Criminal procedure: pleas. See attached veto message.

AB 807 by Assemblymember Felipe Fuentes (D-Sylmar) - Restitution centers. See attached veto message.

AB 823 by Assemblymember Jerry Hill (D-San Mateo) - Smog check: vehicle repair assistance. See attached veto message.

AB 836 by Assemblymember Tom Torlakson (D-Antioch) - Task force for education technology. See attached veto message.

AB 838 by Assemblymember Sandré R. Swanson (D-Alameda) - Occupational safety and health. See attached veto message.

AB 852 by Assemblymember Paul Fong (D-Cupertino) - Property taxation: statement. See attached veto message.

AB 861 by Assemblymember Ira Ruskin (D-Redwood City) - Public health services: consolidated contracts. See attached veto message.

AB 888 by Senator (former Assemblymember) Curren D. Price (D-Inglewood) - Alcoholic beverages: open containers: school grounds. See attached veto message.

AB 911 by Assemblymember Ted Lieu (D-Torrance) - Emergency room crowding. See attached veto message.

AB 921 by Assemblymember Dave Jones (D-Sacramento) - Juvenile court jurisdiction: services and benefits. See attached veto message.

AB 943 by Assemblymember Tony Mendoza (D-Norwalk) - Employment: credit reports. See attached veto message.

AB 988 by Assemblymember Julia Brownley (D-Santa Monica) - Human trafficking: training content. See attached veto message.

AB 1006 by Assemblymember Joan Buchanan (D-Alamo) - State buildings: building locations: considerations. See attached veto message.

AB 1007 by Assemblymember Wilmer Amina Carter (D-Rialto) - Governing boards: pupil members. See attached veto message.

AB 1017 by Assemblymember Anthony Portantino (D-La Cañada Flintridge) - Sexual assault crimes. See attached veto message.

AB 1049 by Assemblymember Alberto Torrico (D-Fremont) - Personal income taxes: voluntary contributions: Safely Surrendered Baby Fund. See attached veto message.

AB 1068 by Assemblymember Lori Saldaña (D-San Diego) - Petitions: signature gathering. See attached veto message.

AB 1069 by Assemblymember William Monning (D-Carmel) - Plant pests: eradication: pesticide use: notice. See attached veto message.

AB 1087 by Assemblymember Fiona Ma (D-San Francisco) - State Board of Equalization: sales and use taxes: administration: transportation charges: public contracts with expatriate corporations: tax treaty. See attached veto message.

AB 1096 by Assemblymember Cathleen Galgiani (D-Livingston) - Elections: precinct maps. See attached veto message.

AB 1115 by Assemblymember Felipe Fuentes (D-Sylmar) - Natural resources: outdoor recreation. See attached veto message.

AB 1120 by Assemblymember Roger Niello (R-Fair Oaks) - School facilities: constructability reviews. See attached veto message.

AB 1122 by Assemblymember Ted Lieu (D-Torrance) - Animal abuse: sale of live animals. See attached veto message.

AB 1132 by Assemblymember Dave Jones (D-Sacramento) - Vehicle registration: organ and tissue donation. See attached veto message.

AB 1136 by Assemblymember Paul Fong (D-Cupertino) - County employees’ retirement: optional settlements. See attached veto message.

AB 1158 by Assemblymember Mary Hayashi (D-Hayward) - Transit village plan. See attached veto message.

AB 1173 by Assemblymember Jared Huffman (D-San Rafael) - Hazardous materials: fluorescent lamps: recycling. See attached veto message.

obeygiant

I like the way you think, nice work

Breadfan
:mnl::jump::mnl:

DSeifert
10-11-2009, 7:39 PM

Link for Legislative Update #2 (above) is updated and posted on Gov's page

Damn ... I'm already too late .... you guys are fast!

hoffmang
With SB585 having independent confirmation from that pulled link, I think we're safe that it's vetoed. We shouldn't read too much into the rest of the directory as these could be prepped by the staff and not yet actual. SB-41 is in the veto list but without alternative confirmation, I'd hold off on an assumption there.

-Gene

SkatinJJ
SWEET!!!! Your calls and patience helped!

Semper FI!!!

JJ

jello2594
My favorite Veto message is his veto of SB 315. It contains the line:

"Common sense should not require Legislative authorization."

I dont know about you all, but I'm starting to luv my guv.

goober
LOL....

Beware the power of geeks wanting to get the news early...

That and badly configured webservers that allow directory listings :p

yup... i LOVE this kind of *****... putting stuff online but not yet linked and thinking no one will find it....sheeesh!

i'm refreshing the page frequently and watching for AB962! :D

woodsman
Congrats to all on this win!!

1BigPea
10-11-2009, 7:40 PM
yes this is exactly what i posted on the second post.
I thought the 50 rds per month thing was removed?

It was....

thempopresense
10-11-2009, 7:40 PM
I see it's dead.

woohoo!

Librarian
10-11-2009, 7:41 PM
just popped up in his legislative update 2
SB 585 by Senator Mark Leno (D-San Francisco/San Rafael) - Agricultural District 1-A: firearm sales at the Cow Palace. See attached veto message.

Werewolf1021
HEY LENO!

J3CkV1zPBbY

POLICESTATE
Way to TERMINATE that bill Arnuld! One more to go!!

The Director
10-11-2009, 7:42 PM
With SB585 having independent confirmation from that pulled link, I think we're safe that it's vetoed. We shouldn't read too much into the rest of the directory as these could be prepped by the staff and not yet actual. SB-41 is in the veto list but without alternative confirmation, I'd hold off on an assumption there.

-Gene

http://gov.ca.gov/pdf/press/2009bills/SB41_Lowenthal_Veto_Message.pdf

jello2594
10-11-2009, 7:42 PM
Hey! Read the Veto message for SB 41 (http://gov.ca.gov/pdf/press/2009bills/SB41_Lowenthal_Veto_Message.pdf). Awesome, and good hope!!

unusedusername
10-11-2009, 7:43 PM
I've attached the "Legislative Update #2 post" to the first link. AB962 is NOT in this batch...

We get to keep waiting on that one.

The Director
10-11-2009, 7:43 PM
"More than enough paperwork", says Arnold!!!! YAY!

guntntteacher
10-11-2009, 7:44 PM
ok so is this thread changing for ab962 now

zoostation
Hang in their guys. Your brothers on the opposite coast are pullin' for ya. Whatever Sacramento does Annapolis likes to follow like lemmings so we're watching with baited breath too. :boat:

hill billy

-Gene

It is now shown on the main list as vetoed.

trashman
10-11-2009, 7:45 PM
Great stuff...just as the best form of pressure we can apply to the Governor is decidedly old-school (i.e, phone calls!) so too is the method of publishing the veto decision (i.e., a junior staffer prepping a bunch of files in a directory).

Congrats in any case -- and crossing my fingers for a veto of De Leon's bill..

--Neill

Tragic Image
this is really great news....

I'm starting to have just a smidgen of faith.

goober
http://gov.ca.gov/pdf/press/2009bills/SB41_Lowenthal_Veto_Message.pdf

*owch* hope that stings, Bonnie :tt2:

steadyrock
10-11-2009, 7:48 PM
Great news, but his language in the veto message makes me a little nervous about AB 962. The fact that he specifically sought to mention decreased tax revenues as a reason to veto the bill leads the skeptic in me to fear he may sign AB 962 based on the notion that it could increase tax revenue by keeping ammo sales in the state and off the (untaxed) Internet. Of course, it won't happen that way but I could see a one-track mind thinking along those lines during these times. Let's hope his staff isn't reading CGN...

mosinnagantm9130
The response to sb 315 was great, I loved it.

JohnnyRooks
still hoping...

G-Man WC
10-11-2009, 7:49 PM
I Love It!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you Arnold and lets do the right thing. Now for the rest of the Law Abiding Citizens and AB962 . -gary

1BigPea
Hey! Read the Veto message for SB 41 (http://gov.ca.gov/pdf/press/2009bills/SB41_Lowenthal_Veto_Message.pdf). Awesome, and good hope!!

After reading that Veto message it's apparent that he decided on these bills before today.

tdaughg
holy cow you people are quick with this stuff. i just saw it went to post but looks like every1 has beat me to it.

1 down 1 to go.....you can do it arnie!!

hill billy
10-11-2009, 7:50 PM

:cool2:

The Director
10-11-2009, 7:50 PM
holy cow you people are quick with this stuff. i just saw it went to post but looks like every1 has beat me to it.

1 down 1 to go.....you can do it arnie!!

TWO down one to go. SB41 was killed too.

Blackhawk556
10-11-2009, 7:51 PM
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/du9207/leno.jpghttp://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g146/du9207/simpsons_nelson_haha2.gif

Surefire
10-11-2009, 7:51 PM
Glad SB585 is vetoed...

but... SB962 was the far more hideous bill. The only way we win for another year is if SB962 is also vetoed.
Then, in 2010, we better hope the next Govenor will defend the 2A. From what I've seen, the leading Repubican candidates are RINOs, and Newsom is a flaming liberal. If we do not vote a 2A supporting Govenor in, things will continue to degrade in this state.

thempopresense
10-11-2009, 7:52 PM
I thought the same thing when I was reading that.....

Great news, but his language in the veto message makes me a little nervous about AB 962. The fact that he specifically sought to mention decreased tax revenues as a reason to veto the bill leads the skeptic in me to fear he may sign AB 962 based on the notion that it could increase tax revenue by keeping ammo sales in the state and off the (untaxed) Internet. Of course, it won't happen that way but I could see a one-track mind thinking along those lines during these times. Let's hope his staff isn't reading CGN...

The Director

Walking school bus???! LMFAO!!!!! WTF????

woodsman

HAH!!!! Classic.

Who votes for these nitwits?

Julians4x4
10-11-2009, 7:53 PM
:rockon:

G17GUY
10-11-2009, 7:53 PM
"In addition, this bill
Palace."

Hope he doesn't flip this around and use it against us on 692.

Librarian
10-11-2009, 7:54 PM
I'm hoping to find "http://gov.ca.gov/pdf/press/2009bills/AB962_Deleon_Veto_Message.pdf" shortly,but I get 'broken link' right now ...

But the directory is readable!

leitung
SWEETTTT!!!!!!

He did something right for a change..

Be sure to write thanks, let him know we mean it..

strega7
From the text of SB41's veto,

"does not improve the business climate for California’s firearms retailers,"

I like the sound of that!

Legasat
10-11-2009, 7:56 PM
One more to go...

n2k
10-11-2009, 7:56 PM
I'm hoping to find "http://gov.ca.gov/pdf/press/2009bills/AB962_Deleon_Veto_Message.pdf" shortly,but I get 'broken link' right now ...

I've been refreshing that one for a while...:D

the index list is here:

obeygiant
10-11-2009, 7:57 PM

same here. :43:

duane_black
Awesome news - great work everyone ! :)

One more left.

Swatter911
SB585 vetoed, great news!!!

I was happy to see the comments in SB41, I wonder what this may bode for the future:

Moreover, it should be noted that Assembly Concurrent Resolution 73 (McCarthy, 2006)
required the California Law Revision Commission to submit recommendations to the
Legislature on how to reduce the length and complexity of Title 2 (commencing with
Section 12000) of Part 4 of the Penal Code, relating to the control of deadly weapons.
Senate Bill 41, unfortunately, does not follow any of the recommendations by the
Commission and instead exacerbates the current problems with the Penal Code.
I urge the Legislature to forgo enacting additional measures such as Senate Bill 41 until
the recommendations of the California Law Revision Commission are enacted.

hill billy
10-11-2009, 7:58 PM
same here. :43:

Glad I'm not the only one to try that.:D

The Director
Looks like Deleon suffered at least one other defeat tonight...

http://gov.ca.gov/pdf/press/2009bills/AB513_DeLeon_Veto_Message.pdf

bodger

Hopefully all of our messages will have given him the impression that CA gunnies intend to purchase out of state if 962 gets signed.

Less tax revenue there for sure.

Rusty Shackleford
10-11-2009, 7:59 PM
I just called the 916 number and got through on the first try.....don't forget to keep calling until we know one way or the other

Dr Rockso
10-11-2009, 8:01 PM
There are 187 veto messages in the directory, and according to legislative updates 1 and 2 he has officially vetoed 183 bills. I searched the text of the veto messages and none make any mention of 962 (several veto messages reference other legislation that is being signed or vetoed). We're still in the game, but it's going to be a photo finish.

Blackhawk556
10-11-2009, 8:02 PM
^^^^^^

just called got through in 2x keep calling

Rusty Shackleford
10-11-2009, 8:03 PM
the line is busy again...keep it up

unusedusername
I've been refreshing that one for a while...:D

the index list is here:

We are going to break his webserver.... F5 F5 F5 F5!!!!! (Or Apple + R in my case )...

Window_Seat
Click on http://gov.ca.gov/pdf/press/2009bills/

Look for AB 943 & AB 988. When it is updated, 962 will be somewhere in between those 2. Or you could do a "CTRL+F" for "962". I have been doing that every minute or so.

Erik.

jdberger
10-11-2009, 8:04 PM
A quick congratulations to Calguns, CGF and especially wildhawker, 8-ball and all the other Calgunners that made beating down this abomination an important part of your lives.

The hardest thing, for all of us, is getting off of our butts and doing something. It takes a special person to recognize that AND do something about it. These guys, and the guys that agreed to print flyers, send and deliver them on their own dime, prosyletize, restock, deliver and evangelize are our heroes.

Honestly, you guys are f'n amazing. I feel honored to be a part of this movement.

Congratulations, Calguns!

:party:

darkest2000
still very hard to get through but just got one more call in.

paintballergb
Good job to everyone who called in and went above and beyond.

Cos
10-11-2009, 8:05 PM
It is - I can confirm that it's there!

Mstrty
10-11-2009, 8:05 PM
CALGUNS is nothing without its members.
http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/attachment.php?attachmentid=34980&stc=1&d=1255317040

gucci pilot
10-11-2009, 8:07 PM

Huh? What's there?

EdCo
10-11-2009, 8:07 PM
Was able to get through. Lets keep calling.

Librarian
10-11-2009, 8:09 PM
Click on http://gov.ca.gov/pdf/press/2009bills/

Look for AB 943 & AB 988. When it is updated, 962 will be somewhere in between those 2. Or you could do a "CTRL+F" for "962". I have been doing that every minute or so.

Erik.

1404 ... 513 ... 1404 ... 513 ... C'mon, Arnie, Good Old Kevin needs one more bit of attention ...

Cos
If you use Mozilla Firefox you can simply right-click on the page and set 'Reload every...' to the desired frequency :-)

sierrawoodsman
Originally Posted by Cos

Show us, Man!!!

SteveMartin
Maybe they are waiting and releasing the announcements in batches.

leitung
We are going to break his webserver.... F5 F5 F5 F5!!!!! (Or Apple + R in my case )...

Same here Apple R

Apple R

Come on.. The suspence is killing me..

Nodda Duma
10-11-2009, 8:12 PM
If you use Mozilla Firefox you can simply right-click on the page and set 'Reload every...' to the desired frequency :-)

Which version of Firefox are you using? Mine doesn't have that option

-Jason

Blackhawk556
10-11-2009, 8:13 PM

-Jason

3.5.3 has it

unusedusername
10-11-2009, 8:14 PM

-Jason

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/115

:)

fd15k
It's a plugin ;) https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/115

-Jason

Aleksei Vasiliev
http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/6716/refreshh.png

every time i hit ctrl-R it stays at the same spot so i can refresh more efficiently!

I really hope 962 gets vetoed

Blackhawk556
10-11-2009, 8:16 PM
It's a plugin ;) https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/115

version 3.5.3 doesnt require that you go looking for the plug in. i didn't even know about the plugin and i have that feature

JTecalo
10-11-2009, 8:17 PM
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/115

:)

thanks!

sevensix2x51
version 3.5.3 doesnt require that you go looking for the plug in. i didn't even know about the plugin and i have that feature

+1
standard equipment on 3.5.3
it also is tab sensitive, you can pick which tabs it refreshes.

Aleksei Vasiliev

running 3.5.3 and i don't have ReloadEvery

RP1911
10-11-2009, 8:18 PM
I have 3 browsers open.

1) Calguns
2) Press Releases
3) pdf file listing.

steadyrock

You must be using Windows or Linux. It is not present in 3.5.3 for Mac. :(

Nodda Duma
Ah.. that explains it. I prefer 3.0 over 3.5. 3.5 has some weird delay which ties into opening new tabs with a keyboard hotkey.

-Jason

D53
I have 3 browsers open.

1) Calguns
2) Press Releases
3) pfd file listing.

same here:
1) Calguns
2) PORN
3)PORN

:D

RP1911
10-11-2009, 8:20 PM
gun porn?

Blackhawk556
same here:
1) Calguns
2) PORN
3)PORN

LOL

which sites are they :D

Ducman
same here:
1) Calguns
2) PORN
3)PORN

are you a stalker :D:D:D

D53
10-11-2009, 8:21 PM
gun porn?

Sure :D

LOL

which sites are they :D

I will plead the 5th

Blackhawk556
10-11-2009, 8:24 PM
I will plead the 5th

:D:D good one

.................................................. ..............................................

calguns seems alittle slow for me. looks like servers are getting hit hard. get artherd on the case pronto:D

Bizcuits
10-11-2009, 8:25 PM
After reading the language in his SB41 message (he cites no benefit to public safety), I'm getting the feeling he won't be vetoing it.

Beatone
10-11-2009, 8:26 PM
2 down 1 to go. :taz:

10-54
10-11-2009, 8:28 PM
now theres no way to go to sleep..thank GOD. fingers crossed on 962

Maestro Pistolero
10-11-2009, 8:28 PM
Midnight is the deadline, yes? Are there any new vetos coming through?

Window_Seat
10-11-2009, 8:29 PM
I have the page http://gov.ca.gov/pdf/press/2009bills/ set to refresh every 1 second. I hope we don't disable the Governor's server.:popcorn:

Erik.

woodsman
10-11-2009, 8:30 PM
After reading the language in his SB41 message (he cites no benefit to public safety), I'm getting the feeling he won't be vetoing it.

I'm looking at it the other way. As AB962 does little for public safety. Criminals will cross state lines to buy if they needed. Heck, they could still probably buy it here. Or just have someone else buy it.

dfletcher
10-11-2009, 8:31 PM
2 down 1 to go. :taz:

Hopefully the Governor doesn't think 2 out of 3 will be acceptable to us.

Synergy
10-11-2009, 8:32 PM
I am guessing it will be posted in Legislative Update 3. Its actually a pleasure to read some common sense in his veto letters.

blkrifle223
yehey!!!! 1 more to go......... keeping my fingers and toes crossed....:)

BroncoBob
Damn this is killing me

Blackhawk556
10-11-2009, 8:33 PM
Damn this is killing me

:o:o:o
same here

bodger
10-11-2009, 8:33 PM
Damn this is killing me

Yeah, no sheeit. I gotta get to bed so I can get up for work at 4:30. No way I'll sleep until I know what happens.

Somebody somewhere has Arnie's cell phone number.....

unusedusername
10-11-2009, 8:34 PM
There was a 2 hour delay between round 1 and round 2... so extrapolating that means that we should get round 3 within the hour...

There are about ~200 bills per round... So with 500 bills left I'm guessing at least 2 more rounds.

Experimentalist
10-11-2009, 8:34 PM
This page shows bills signed and vetoed:

http://www.gov.ca.gov/press-release/13564/

AB 962 does not appear in either list.

Keeping fingers crossed.... And doing the Veto Dance!!! (No, it isn't pretty....)

BroncoBob
10-11-2009, 8:35 PM
Yeah, no sheeit. I gotta get to bed so I can get up for work at 4:30. No way I'll sleep until I know what happens.

Somebody somewhere has Arnie's cell phone number.....

4:00 AM wake up call for me too. Must be at work by 5:30 and it takes 50 minutes to get to work

spitkiss
10-11-2009, 8:35 PM
Noooooooooo

"CapitolAlert Guv calls special session on water, backs off mass veto threat for remaining bills"

Blackhawk556
10-11-2009, 8:36 PM
for some reason AB962 seems like the one I would have liked to see vetoed first. I know all three were important but AB962 stands out to most to me. stupid but true

Librarian
10-11-2009, 8:37 PM
I have the page http://gov.ca.gov/pdf/press/2009bills/ set to refresh every 1 second. I hope we don't disable the Governor's server.:popcorn:

Erik.probably could raise that to 30 - don't want to keep the staff from confirming a successful addition of a Very Important File.

Or the staff could just post the thing! :eek:

obeygiant
Noooooooooo

"CapitolAlert Guv calls special session on water, backs off mass veto threat for remaining bills"

beat me to it. this is going to really suck if he takes the next 3 hrs to decide

Blackhawk556
Noooooooooo

where did you get this from????? link please

he can still veto AB962

spitkiss
10-11-2009, 8:38 PM

he can still veto AB962

http://twitter.com/CapitolAlert

unusedusername
10-11-2009, 8:39 PM

he can still veto AB962

This reporter has consistently tweeted the status about 15 minutes before the gov's website is updated.

RP1911
10-11-2009, 8:40 PM
This may not be good thing.

vintagearms
I am hopeful since Arnold vetoed the other bill due to it causing lack of tax funds to the state.

Rusty Shackleford
# Guv says he commends "leg. leaders for their focus and commitment to solving this crisis and I will weigh all the bills on their merits.”4 minutes ago from TweetDeck

Blackhawk556

ok thanks

i really hate twitter i think it's dumb

Bizcuits
10-11-2009, 8:41 PM
Says there are still "a few remaining issues to work out" but enough progress has been made to move ahead w/p mass veto
3 minutes ago from TweetDeck

What the hell is w/p?

Cos
10-11-2009, 8:41 PM
Here it is

Rusty Shackleford
10-11-2009, 8:42 PM
What the hell is w/p?

a typo for w/o as in with out

Cos
Mine is 3.0.14 but I think it has been there for a long time.

Bizcuits
I am hopeful since Arnold vetoed the other bill due to it causing lack of tax funds to the state.

Yes but in SB41 he cites no benefit to public safety.... and we all know AB962 is being pushed as helpful to public safety... :(

spitkiss
What the hell is w/p?

I think it's a typo and she meant w/o (without)

Blackhawk556
10-11-2009, 8:43 PM
What the hell is w/p?

i think they meant w/o ------>without

this is killing me but I have to do homework. I'll turn on monitor again at 1159pm hopefully by then the answer is posted here

Bizcuits
10-11-2009, 8:44 PM
I think it's a typo and she meant w/o (without)

ah google-fu says w/p means Working paper, but I've never heard that before

Cos
10-11-2009, 8:45 PM
It is funny, cause I don't have such plugin installed :-)

7222 Hawker
10-11-2009, 8:46 PM
This must be what crackheads feel like all the time.

Dwight K. Schrute
10-11-2009, 8:47 PM
"Says there are still "a few remaining issues to work out" but enough progress has been made to move ahead w/p mass veto"

Dwight K. Schrute
10-11-2009, 8:47 PM
Oh noez?

lawnrevenge
10-11-2009, 8:49 PM
I can't take the suspense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm going fishing in the morning! I need my sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bboyin4food
10-11-2009, 8:50 PM
:willy_nilly::willy_nilly::willy_nilly:

Gunsrruss
If he doesn't sign, but leaves it on his desk, then it goes back to the Senate for a repost I think.:)

blkrifle223
I never felt this way in a long time grrrr...

blackberg
10-11-2009, 8:51 PM
so far, it has not looked like a mass veto to me, look at the notes on al the vetoes,
-bb

unusedusername
10-11-2009, 8:51 PM
If he doesn't sign, but leaves it on his desk, then it goes back to the Senate for a repost I think.:)

No. If he does not sign it it becomes law anyway.

He has to actively veto it or it becomes law.

xm177
10-11-2009, 8:52 PM
Crossing fingers...

Mstrty
10-11-2009, 8:53 PM
No. If he does not sign it it becomes law anyway.

He has to actively veto it or it becomes law.

+1 I Confirm

SkatinJJ
10-11-2009, 8:54 PM

If he doesn't sign it, it becomes law.

:(

JJ

2009_gunner
10-11-2009, 8:54 PM
This must be what crackheads feel like all the time.

haha.

I try to get away from CG forum for 3 minutes to get sh*$ done, but I'm hooked on reload.

hawk1547
10-11-2009, 8:55 PM
This is killing me...and I just got off work and I need one hour to get home.

Bizcuits
10-11-2009, 8:55 PM
http://twitter.com/KQED_CapNotes

More of Guv's statement: "I commend the legislative leaders for their focus..and I will weigh all the bills on their merits."

So in other words, if the bills made it this far and haven't been veto'ed already he will let them become law based on the merit of those who drafted them....

Dwight K. Schrute
10-11-2009, 8:56 PM
I don't know if this one was posted yet, but it looks like DeLeon had two bills vetoed so far.
http://gov.ca.gov/pdf/press/2009bills/AB1404_DeLeon_Veto_Message.pdf

and someone earlier posted this one:

Afmo
10-11-2009, 8:59 PM
http://twitter.com/KQED_CapNotes

So in other words, if the bills made it this far and haven't been veto'ed already he will let them become law based on the merit of those who drafted them....

i don't think thats what it means.

given the context of a threatened mass veto, i think means he'll judge each bill on its individual merit and decide on a veto/sign.

obeygiant
10-11-2009, 8:59 PM
I don't know if this one was posted yet, but it looks like DeLeon had two bills vetoed so far.
http://gov.ca.gov/pdf/press/2009bills/AB1404_DeLeon_Veto_Message.pdf

and someone earlier posted this one:

2 is good but we need the trifecta

guntntteacher
10-11-2009, 9:00 PM
Well I heard new casts on both the radio and TV supporting it so I bet that dumb mutha signs it.

bwiese
10-11-2009, 9:00 PM
I was hoping SB41 status would be the last one out the gate, after we knew 962 and 585

spitkiss
10-11-2009, 9:02 PM
Arnold Signing Bills....

http://twitpic.com/l81a3

G17GUY
I was hoping SB41 status would be the last one out the gate.

why?

obeygiant
Schwarzenegger http://twitpic.com/l81a3 - Going all out, signing two bills at once.

darkest2000
10-11-2009, 9:03 PM
why?

I'm assuming he's putting them in order of significance, with AB962 having the most impact on CA Gun owners.

obeygiant
10-11-2009, 9:04 PM
KQED_CapNotes Unhappy Reeps. RT @FlashReport No suprise - the Gov was bluffing. No water deal but he will sign hundreds of demo bills.

Rusty Shackleford
10-11-2009, 9:07 PM
Scrambling to sign them all with 2 hrs left? RT @Schwarzenegger: http://twitpic.com/l81a3 - Going all out, signing two bills at once.

guntntteacher
10-11-2009, 9:11 PM
Scrambling to sign them all with 2 hrs left? RT @Schwarzenegger: http://twitpic.com/l81a3 - Going all out, signing two bills at once.

lets hope he is paying attention when he signs so he dont f up and sign it by mistake

MrSigmaDOT40
10-11-2009, 9:12 PM
YES at least we knocked down that one!

umoja
10-11-2009, 9:13 PM
This is very suspenseful...:sweatdrop:

Can't remember the last time I was refreshing a page this often.

secretasianman
10-11-2009, 9:16 PM
Crossing my fingers... VETO AB962... VETO AB962... VETO AB962...

760practicalshooter
10-11-2009, 9:16 PM
Nevermind I cecked it out and was wrong.
VETO Ab962!!!

spitkiss
10-11-2009, 9:18 PM
This was on his facebook:

Arnold Schwarzenegger discussed Veto AB 962 SB572 and SB585 on the Arnold Schwarzenegger discussion board.

that status update is misleading.. it shows that any time any one adds to the discussion.

unusedusername

Arnold Schwarzenegger discussed Veto AB 962 SB572 and SB585 on the Arnold Schwarzenegger discussion board.

What did he say?? I don't have a FB to look it up....

SixPointEight

If you have facebook he may be looking at comments on the discussion page add him up and let him know!

What did he "discuss"

hill billy
10-11-2009, 9:21 PM
What did he "discuss"

Hopefully his viability as a candidate for anything other than state janitor if he signs this nonsense.:mad:

obeygiant
10-11-2009, 9:21 PM
What did he "discuss"

nothing, it updates the page with that message each time someone posts about it in the discussion forum.

dreamerof1
10-11-2009, 9:22 PM
What did he "discuss"

Topic: Veto AB 962 SB572 and SB585
Reply to Topic
Displaying all 5 posts by 4 people.
Post #1
Doug Nelson (Stockton / Modesto, CA) wrote22 hours ago
Veto AB 962

It will not stop a single crime there are way to many work arounds to it and it's still not going to stop a Prohibited person from walking into a store and purchasing ammo. It's a waist of tax money. If this passes I know I'm going to legally try go around it sending my tax money to another state. I can and do Reload and I'm not prohibited person.

Veto SB572

Harvey Milk did absolutely nothing noteworthy his only claim to fame is he was gay and got shot being in the wrong place at the wrong time (He wasn't even killed for being gay). He did absolutely nothing for California. If you want a day for a gay person I'm sure you can pick some one else more deserving that actually did something for California. If San Fransisco wants a Milk day then let them vote for and have one. If this passes I know one day My kids will not be in School.

Veto SB585

think of the Loss in taxes as these shows move to other locations. If San Fran wants to Prohibit gun shows at the Cow Palace Let them Buy it and pay for it's upkeep, God knows I'm tired of paying for San Fransisco's Luxuries.

Stop Letting LA and San Fran run this state into the ground.

All of these bills (I'm sure there are more) are a waste. California is in its biggest financial crisis, Our unemployment rate is one of the highest in the nation. Several counties and regions of California are on the verge of becoming Disaster areas due to financial problems alone. My home ,that I have had for 13 years, was once valued at twice what I owed on it, Now Its worth less I owe on it. None of our elected officials seem to care let alone want fix anything. Instead what do our legislators do ... Waist our time and more of our money. Have they gone insane? We canned Dictator Davis and elected you for a reason, Don't be a Girly Man. Do your job Veto these junk Bills and Send a message, FIX THE REAL PROBLEMS WHILE WE STILL CAN!

I can't even get my Renewed Driver license in a timely manor. I renewed nearly a month ago and its about to expire in a few days. I'm honestly asking the questions "What am I getting in return for my Taxes" "Is it worth it" and "what are we paying these legislators for"

Lets go to a part time Legislation it works for Tennessee and other States that aren't doing so bad just think of the money we will save.

Post #2
Matthew Doherty wrote22 hours ago
I agree 100% stop the useless litigation that does nothing positive for our state, and only increases out of state commerce.

Post #3
John B. Lawrence (Bakersfield, CA) wrote5 hours ago
VETO AB962 and SB585 regardless of ANY action on ANY water bill!

Post #4
Rudy Boutte wrote3 hours ago
VETO AB962 AND SB585
AB962 will not stop criminals from getting ammunition. Illegal alliens and drugs have no problem getting into this state!
Leave law abiding VOTERS alone.

Post #5
Doug Nelson (Stockton / Modesto, CA) wrote2 hours ago
Lets face it IF ab962 becomes a law there is nothing to stop a prohibited person from walking into a gun store and purchasing all the available ammo he or she can. He may get prosecuted after the fact IF some one runs all those sales records and or thumbprints. BY that time the prohibited person would have probably already commit a crime with his newly purchased ammo that AB962 did nothing to prevent.

Most Prohibited persons don't have credit cards or use the internet or mail order any way.

AB962 is simply an attack on law abiding citizens by an anti-gun freak who should be more concerned about getting California out of financial Jam we are in.

Palimino Stripe
10-11-2009, 9:26 PM
I've been watching this thread since it started (which feels like an eternity ago)...

I can't help but wonder who will have the honor of reporting the results first...

-Palimino

mosinnagantm9130
10-11-2009, 9:27 PM
C'mon veto, c'mon veto...

Lone_Gunman
10-11-2009, 9:29 PM
90 minutes to go...

tenpercentfirearms
10-11-2009, 9:30 PM
As time goes along, I am a bit worried that he already listed his veto bills and AB 962 is unlisted. I think maybe he is going to let it go without a signature. Gotta get ready to order some ammo from the wholesalers.

Lone_Gunman
10-11-2009, 9:33 PM
^ this is what Im worried about too.

spitkiss
10-11-2009, 9:33 PM
As time goes along, I am a bit worried that he already listed his veto bills and AB 962 is unlisted. I think maybe he is going to let it go without a signature. Gotta get ready to order some ammo from the wholesalers.

My magic 8-ball says you're wrong ;)