PDA

View Full Version : Government GPS Tracking in your firearms.

GoingPro
10-10-2009, 4:54 PM
Montel Williams is acting like a redneck for a few seconds....How is it not racist? If it were a white man acting black it would be a big thing.....anyways listen to how ridiculous this idiot is.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TiDVxUTXlaU&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TiDVxUTXlaU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

DK9mm
10-10-2009, 4:57 PM
Agreed! ridiculous!

1siktkt
10-10-2009, 4:58 PM
OMFG!!!!!
Can you believe the level of stupidity

missiondude
10-10-2009, 5:01 PM
I just wanna know where it is... So the chosen one can give the order to round em up...

missiontrails
10-10-2009, 5:02 PM
And the dude is an ex-marine.

sevensix2x51
10-10-2009, 5:03 PM
the problem with that is that i dont talk with a southern accent, i dont spit my skoal with an audible squirt, and you have no right to know where my guns are. and you are a racist. and my ak doesnt go to mexico, because mexico can get ak's from the same sea containers they get the drugs in. they can come up from columbia with the cocaine, or come over from afghanistan with the poppies. dont be stupid, montel. you white-hating racist.

GoingPro
10-10-2009, 5:06 PM

i dont believe he was a marine. . . if he was he was probably the cook.

osis32
10-10-2009, 5:09 PM
why not put breathe to starts in every car then with gps tracking so if you blow over the limit you go directly to jail. communist...

SJgunguy24
10-10-2009, 5:11 PM

Navy Officer actually. I met him when he was in his hey day in the mid 90's.
OK guy, but woah man was his wife HOT!!!! That was after the kid.

Hayashi Killian
10-10-2009, 5:39 PM
Except he doesn't know that it's impossible to basically 'lo-jack' every gun out there. That requires a transmitter and power source large enough to be picked up. By a satellite? We're talking a hand-held device, certainly won't be able to fit into a handgun and rifle. And that power supply would require to be changed every so often since it would run out.

I suspect he saw Enemy of the State and thinks those little quarter-sized circuit boards with the wires sticking out of them are suitable tracking devices and can be picked up by satellites in orbit.

RFID chipping, maybe. But that requires a reader to be within 10 feet of the chip and can EASILY be blocked.

sevensix2x51
10-10-2009, 5:45 PM
Except he doesn't know that it's impossible to basically 'lo-jack' every gun out there. That requires a transmitter and power source large enough to be picked up. By a satellite? We're talking a hand-held device, certainly won't be able to fit into a handgun and rifle. And that power supply would require to be changed every so often since it would run out.

I suspect he saw Enemy of the State and thinks those little quarter-sized circuit boards with the wires sticking out of them are suitable tracking devices and can be picked up by satellites in orbit.

RFID chipping, maybe. But that requires a reader to be within 10 feet of the chip and can EASILY be blocked.

they might as well use bits of heavy metal that emit gamma radiation, so the "change-d" america can finally sterilize the evil racist white man.... and then they can find the guns with a geiger-counter.

missiontrails
10-10-2009, 5:49 PM
Navy Officer actually. I met him when he was in his hey day in the mid 90's.
OK guy, but woah man was his wife HOT!!!! That was after the kid.

Gotcha.. I just remembered it was a branch of the mitary, and not the Army.

B Strong
10-10-2009, 5:59 PM
GPS trackers would be as easy to disable and disguise as the microstamping/ballistic fingerprint nonsense.

I don't believe the guy is a racist because he "did" a sterotypical voice.

I have a running gag with another guy at my work where I greet him with What up, Player?" and we go from there in ebonics and black slang - niether one of us are racists - and I've laughed my *** off at Bobby Slayton's chinese waiter routine, and at Buddy Hackett's "wax job" routine - that doesn't mean Bobby is and Buddy was a racist. I also laugh my *** off at Daniel Carver of the KKK that appears on Stern's show - does that mean I hate whites because I laugh at a white racist fool?

swerv512
10-10-2009, 6:59 PM
^^^
+100...

Afterburnt
10-10-2009, 7:10 PM
I think he was Air force

I want my two minutes and two seconds back!

tunder
10-10-2009, 7:38 PM
The proper response is this.
"Its none of your damn business where my gun is."

Vinz
10-10-2009, 7:45 PM
Im already on it. I'll just tear off a section of my foil hat then wrap the reciever in it. That should maintain RFI conducting release to lessen the signal.

vinz

gdun
10-10-2009, 11:44 PM
according to wikipedia the omniscient

"Military career
Williams enlisted in the United States Marine Corps in 1974 and completed his recruit training at MCRD Parris Island, South Carolina. While training at Twentynine Palms, California, he was selected for training at the Naval Academy Preparatory School. A year later, he was accepted into the United States Naval Academy.[2] In 1980, he graduated with a degree in international security affairs. Upon graduation, Williams was commissioned as an ensign in the United States Navy, the first African–American enlisted Marine to complete and graduate both the Academy Prep School and Annapolis.[3]

Williams became a cryptology officer and served aboard USS Sampson during the U.S. invasion of Grenada. His awards include the Armed Forces Expeditionary Medal, two Navy Expeditionary Medals, two Humanitarian Service Medals, a Navy Achievement Medal, two Navy Commendation Medals and two Meritorious Service Medals. After 12 years of military service he departed as a Lieutenant Commander."

Aleksei Vasiliev
10-11-2009, 2:01 AM
does this mean i get to have a nuclear power source in my guns

i have a few pounds of radioactive ore that i could donate to this cause

MrSigmaDOT40
10-11-2009, 2:35 AM
You all have to remember that this is the guy that had the show where he brought on that old crazy psychic lady every show that was wrong on EVERYTHING yet he claimed he believed in her and she was THE TRUTH!

At some point in his career he went at least half insane. I will be sending him industrial strength Foil and folding instructions ASAP.

HKarmorer
10-11-2009, 2:54 AM
According to the video he claims to have spent 22 years in the military - I guess he is counting all his reserve time and school between the Corps and Navy. I remember when he was on TV he was still in the Reserves - wasn't there a big to-do about him smoking pot whiles still in uniform at least part time? I know he's all over the med-marijuana thing. Wikipedia makes it a big deal that he was the first African American "enlisted Marine to complete and graduate both the Academy Prep School and Annapolis." If he made it through the Academy he was no doubt intelligent and physically fit - but in the late 70's he was a product of affirmative action. If he was a real Warrior he would have commissioned as a 2ndLt and come back to the Corps that birthed him.

Other evidence he is a hack, also from Wikipedia:
'In December 2008, Williams began to appear on television and web commercials advertising "The Obama Presidential Coin Collection"[10] However, these coins are "not approved, endorsed, sponsored, or authorized" by the U.S. Mint.[11] The coins have since been revealed to be nothing more than regular coins with poor quality stickers on them. This has angered many unsuspecting consumers, leading one to report the scam to the Oregon Attorney General's office"
Bold & italics emphasis added.

Loser

Aleksei Vasiliev
10-11-2009, 3:24 AM
Wikipedia makes it a big deal that he was the first African American "enlisted Marine to complete and graduate both the Academy Prep School and Annapolis." If he made it through the Academy he was no doubt intelligent and physically fit - but in the late 70's he was a product of affirmative action. If he was a real Warrior he would have commissioned as a 2ndLt and come back to the Corps that birthed him.

you know that affirmative action only gets you into something, it doesn't actually mean you automatically pass, right?

m98
10-11-2009, 4:14 AM
i dont believe he was a marine. . . if he was he was probably the cook.

2x+100%.......And he performed janitorial duties around the base....He REALLY shouldn't even been given the title of serving in the USMC.

paratroop
10-11-2009, 4:34 AM
what makes him think only civilian guns should have trackers on them. if my tax dollars are paying for military weapons, I want to know where they are going, so they dont end up in mexico and what not. montel is a d-bag and a half.

Hayashi Killian
10-11-2009, 3:15 PM
what makes him think only civilian guns should have trackers on them. if my tax dollars are paying for military weapons, I want to know where they are going, so they dont end up in mexico and what not.
Agreed. No to civilian tracking, but a big yes to police and military tracking. It will stop the sale of our guns to people who shouldn't have them and introduce accountability, something that's been sorely lacking.

a1fabweld
10-11-2009, 4:21 PM
Total douchebag. C'mon guys, black people can't be racist!

trautert
10-11-2009, 4:34 PM
According to the news, we need these trackers in the guns of chiefs of police and sheriffs who leave their service/issue pieces in their cars.
Tom

pdq_wizzard
10-11-2009, 6:02 PM
you know that affirmative action only gets you into something, it doesn't actually mean you automatically pass, right?

wrong O, because of affirmative action you don't have to score as well on anything. :(