PDA

View Full Version : Canadian girl on Firearms laws

gun toting monkeyboy
10-09-2009, 2:46 PM
All is not lost in the Great White North.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJggEvIlsJ4&feature=related

darkwater
10-09-2009, 3:10 PM
Wow...she's got quite a pro-gun (or anti gun control) repertoire there on Youtube!

pullnshoot25
10-09-2009, 3:22 PM
She is pretty cute too... :)

wildhawker
10-09-2009, 3:24 PM
She is pretty cute too... :)

Gawd, I was *just thinking* you'd go there...

JTecalo
10-09-2009, 3:29 PM
looks 14-15 yrs old to me, Nate

nicki
10-09-2009, 3:36 PM
LMAO,

Look at how many hits she has.

She is great and she can reach the youth. Can we clone her?

Nicki

loather
10-09-2009, 3:47 PM
She says she's 13 in the video. Being that it was posted in 2007, she's at least 15, maybe 16. Got a few years to wait on that one there, pal :)

wash
10-09-2009, 3:48 PM
I think the age of consent in some parts of Canada is 16.

I know a guy in his late 30's that has a 16 year old (model) girl friend.

He had a little run-in with the law a while back and the police were not thrilled about her age but they couldn't do anything about it.

JoeC
10-09-2009, 3:50 PM
The age of consent can be 12, 16, or 18. It doesn't change the fact that it's still kinda creepy.

wash
10-09-2009, 3:56 PM
Well, her mother doesn't think so, in her words "He's the best thing that ever happened to my daughter."

Scratch705
10-09-2009, 3:57 PM
some of the comments are funny in her other videos.

JoeC
10-09-2009, 4:01 PM
Well, her mother doesn't think so, in her words "He's the best thing that ever happened to my daughter."

I guess its a matter of perspective. Other cultures marry young.

When there is a drastic age difference people assume 'sexual deviant'.

7x57
10-09-2009, 4:09 PM
It doesn't change the fact that it's still kinda creepy.

And how. :eek: I just looked at the video, and she's cute all right--in the "daddy will you take me bike riding" sort of way.

So who is in for the massive Calguns effort to get Nate a girlfriend before anything younger or wierder starts looking good to him? :chris:

7x57

wash
10-09-2009, 4:18 PM
I guess its a matter of perspective. Other cultures marry young.

When there is a drastic age difference people assume 'sexual deviant'.
They are both ordinary white Canadians, not trailer trash either.

I've seen lots worse, like a former boss in his 60's who knocked up his 20 something secretary.

wash
10-09-2009, 4:21 PM
So who is in for the massive Calguns effort to get Nate a girlfriend before anything younger or wierder starts looking good to him? :chris:

7x57
With the leather pants, I think it may be too late...

wildhawker
10-09-2009, 4:31 PM
I can assure you that we don't have the financial wherewithal to accomplish what you've proposed.

And how. :eek: I just looked at the video, and she's cute all right--in the "daddy will you take me bike riding" sort of way.

7x57

loather
10-09-2009, 4:37 PM
I can assure you that we don't have the financial wherewithal to accomplish what you've proposed.

Nevada is only a couple hours away. :43:

elSquid
10-09-2009, 4:38 PM
I believe that she's the daughter of this guy:

http://www.brucemontague.ca/

http://www.brucemontague.ca/html/0040.html

A gunsmith in Thunder Bay, Ontario has got his wish.

William Montague will help lead a court challenge against the federal gun control legislation that requires gun owners to register their firearms.

Montague was released from police custody Tuesday on bail after being charged with several firearm violations, including unauthorized possession of firearms.

He says he spent 20 months trying to get arrested and is looking forward to going to court.

http://www.brucemontague.ca/html/0330.html

He noted while Montague undertook a deliberate course of action to challenge the constitutionality of the firearms regulations in court, the defendant undermined his position by engaging in illegal activities, specifically by altering semiautomatic firearms to fire automatically, removal of serial numbers, manufacture of silencers and disregard of storage regulations regarding loaded weapons. Justice Wright deemed the three counts of altering semi-automatic firearms to fire automatically as the most serious of the charges presented in the case as conviction carries a mandatory one year to a maximum 10 year jail sentence.

“There was no legitimate reason to have automatic weapons. The manufacture of automatic weapons did nothing to advance his claim that the gun laws in question were unconstitutional,” he stated.

Although the alterations were not made for financial gain or to engage in criminal activity, Wright deemed Montague’s actions as “simply an exercise of ego” proving that he had the skills to do so and that he was “immune from punishment”.

“A message must be sent to those who are tempted to play with semiautomatic weapons that converting them to automatic fire is ‘verboten’.” Justice Wright surmised.

On the three counts, Justice Wright sentenced Montague to serve 18 months. Additional convictions also carried jail terms to be served concurrently:

* four counts removing serial numbers – 12 months;
* nine counts possession of prohibited or restricted firearms stored loaded or with ready access to ammunition – 12 months;
* one count of possession of a silenced .22 caliber pistol – 12 months;
* five counts of possession of prohibited devices – 90 days to be served in the community;
* possession of oversize magazines – 90 days to be served in the community;
* two counts improper storage of nonrestricted firearms, suspended – one year probation.
* possession of firearms without a licence – six months;

-- Michael

wildhawker
10-09-2009, 4:40 PM
Nevada is only a couple hours away. :43:

Sorry, I thought we were discussing a long-term full-time "girlfriend"... :chris:

wash
10-09-2009, 4:47 PM
Yeah, and Mexico would be closer any way...

loather
10-09-2009, 5:02 PM
Yeah, and Mexico would be closer any way...

But certainly not as clean -- I'm sure none of us want to be responsible for him getting a gift that keeps on giving. Plus, he couldn't (legally) bring his firearms to Mexico. :)

pullnshoot25
10-09-2009, 6:41 PM
She says she's 13 in the video. Being that it was posted in 2007, she's at least 15, maybe 16. Got a few years to wait on that one there, pal :)

Crap, she looked older... Oh well, I can still go with "She's cute."

7x57

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! I laughed so loud at this I had to give my coworker a botched backstory explanation! HAH!

Oh, ZING! LOL!

7x57
10-09-2009, 6:58 PM
With the leather pants, I think it may be too late...

I was thinking of him dating something weird, not being something weird....

And to fend off the outraged comments of those who wear deerskin undies every day--yeah, I am that conservative. :D At least when it comes to men in tight leather pants anyway, you just can't be too conservative about that for my money. :chris:

7x57

pullnshoot25
10-09-2009, 7:02 PM
It was SAM that wore the leather pants, dammit! :)

Amacias805
10-09-2009, 7:08 PM

on her youtube page it says she 17. however that video is old and she looks young which makes Nate sound creepier than he already did.

pullnshoot25
10-09-2009, 7:34 PM
on her youtube page it says she 17. however that video is old and she looks young which makes Nate sound creepier than he already did.

LOL.

wildhawker
10-09-2009, 7:37 PM
Now now, let's give Nate some credit. I'm confident that he's channeling her as a communications major at UCSD who's an active member of the marksmanship club.

nick
10-09-2009, 7:41 PM
LMAO,

Look at how many hits she has.

She is great and she can reach the youth. Can we clone her?

Nicki

PNS25 would love that...

wildhawker
10-09-2009, 8:12 PM
Something tells me there'd be a stovepipe leading to a FTE and little PNSs being OCed in no time...

vrand
10-09-2009, 8:15 PM
All is not lost in the Great White North.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJggEvIlsJ4&feature=related

Smart kid :thumbsup:

gun toting monkeyboy
10-09-2009, 8:18 PM
(sigh) I posted her stuff because she was articulate, and can wield sarcasm at a level that is on par with Dennis Miller. Not in a vein attempt to get Nate a girlfriend who meets his whiskey criteria. Aged at least 12 years... Anyway, would you really want to be chasing the jailbait daughter of a hardcore Canadian criminal? Stick with the substance of her material. Not the fact that she is young, blonde, and likes guns. She is bad a** when it comes to rhetoric.

-Mb

wildhawker
10-09-2009, 8:24 PM
While quite rhetorically capable for her age, let's not get too far ahead of ourselves. Where did she derive her talking points? She's not a random YouTuber; as you said, she's the "daughter of a hardcore Canadian criminal" gun rights activist... Frankly, her appearance is part of the novelty.

And we like to have a good time with Nate, who is a great guy that works his butt off and gets a ton of crap here (only most of it warranted ;)).

(sigh) I posted her stuff because she was articulate, and can wield sarcasm at a level that is on par with Dennis Miller. Not in a vein attempt to get Nate a girlfriend who meets his whiskey criteria. Aged at least 12 years... Anyway, would you really want to be chasing the jailbait daughter of a hardcore Canadian criminal? Stick with the substance of her material. Not the fact that she is young, blonde, and likes guns. She is bad a** when it comes to rhetoric.

-Mb

gun toting monkeyboy
10-09-2009, 9:03 PM
Yeah, but we end up drooling over anything female that is posted on here, and it ain't the greatest for our public image. If our first response is always going to be "nice rack", it makes us look bad. :(

-Mb

Norccer
10-09-2009, 9:17 PM
Last time I checked hebephilia is a bad thing. You guys that are saying she is "sexy" need to have some respect and possibly get some help.

- that is what I said on the youtube video, and I am 19. Lol

pullnshoot25
10-10-2009, 2:15 AM
I couldn't listen to the audio as I was on a computer at school w/o speakers. That said, my comment was just from a perfunctory glance.

Also, I said she was "cute" and I didn't dissect her like I would a frog. Overall, she is cute. Nothing wrong with that.

ETA: Just watched the video. Pretty smart woman. 13 years at the time this was filmed and legal now. Still cute too :)

pullnshoot25
10-10-2009, 2:41 AM
Also, I gotta ask... what is meant by my "whiskey criteria?"

loather
10-10-2009, 8:53 AM
Also, I gotta ask... what is meant by my "whiskey criteria?"

Think, "beer goggles"

gun toting monkeyboy
10-10-2009, 9:08 AM
It was in reference to the "How does Nate like his women?" thread. He likes them like he likes his whiskey. 12 years old...

I know she is a cute kid. And I am not blind to that fact. My objection is that almost every time we post anything on here with a picture or video of a woman, it degenerates into whether or not she is attractive. This is an adult forum. Well, sort of. I don't think it is a good idea to be making comments about hooking her up with Nate when she is all of 15 years old. We come across as a bunch of drooling pedophiles who like guns. Not a good thing. Remember that we are working on winning a PR war here along with our legal battles.

-Mb (who is not a prude, but thinks young girls should be off limits)

pullnshoot25
10-10-2009, 10:20 AM
It was in reference to the "How does Nate like his women?" thread. He likes them like he likes his whiskey. 12 years old...

I know she is a cute kid. And I am not blind to that fact. My objection is that almost every time we post anything on here with a picture or video of a woman, it degenerates into whether or not she is attractive. This is an adult forum. Well, sort of. I don't think it is a good idea to be making comments about hooking her up with Nate when she is all of 15 years old. We come across as a bunch of drooling pedophiles who like guns. Not a good thing. Remember that we are working on winning a PR war here along with our legal battles.

-Mb (who is not a prude, but thinks young girls should be off limits)

I seriously laughed so hard at that thread. You guys are pretty damn creative.

I see what you are getting at with the whole cute thingy. I will refrain in the future :)

tankerman
10-10-2009, 10:42 AM
She is pretty cute too... :)....and 12 years old

pullnshoot25
10-10-2009, 10:49 AM
....and 12 years old

At the time of the video in question she was 13. She is now 17-18, as evidenced in her other videos.

Meplat
10-10-2009, 11:48 AM
Nate just said she was cute, and she is, just like my granddaughters. No evil in that. You are the first to mention anything about a rack.:p

Yeah, but we end up drooling over anything female that is posted on here, and it ain't the greatest for our public image. If our first response is always going to be "nice rack", it makes us look bad. :(

-Mb

pullnshoot25
10-10-2009, 1:03 PM
True that.

Meplat
10-10-2009, 1:25 PM
I have a granddaughter of similar age, intellect, and appearance, for whom I would cheerfully give my life. If someone says she is cute I and she consider it a compliment.

The questionability came with the after comments, and even they contain the tacit understanding of the wrongness of the subject of their comic innuendo. To look at this thread as implying we are a bunch of gun toting pedophiles requires a total abdication of intellectual honesty. Such a person would find evil in anything said here, so don't worry about them. Don't give them the power to shape our movement by dictating what we say to each outer.

I seriously laughed so hard at that thread. You guys are pretty damn creative.

I see what you are getting at with the whole cute thingy. I will refrain in the future :)

gun toting monkeyboy
10-10-2009, 6:42 PM
That was a funny thread. I learned not to try to drink anything while reading that one. It was bad for my keyboard. There were comments on there that I still chuckle about. The coffee one comes to mind. And I ain't saying that we have to have the PC police on here. I personally liked the girls and guns thread a lot. I would have lots of fun scrolling back through that every few days to see what people had posted. Some of those girls in the IDF were really, really cute. We just need to try to keep the regular posts PG. At least when under aged girls are involved. We know it is all in fun, but if they get taken out of context, it could look bad for us. You (Nate) are out there on the very public front line of the legal OC movement. The last thing you need is some a-hole reported doing a hatchet job article and digging up something like that in the posts. I'm sorry if this comes across as holier-than-thou, as that is not how it is intended. I am probably the last person to be making moral judgements about online behavior. A la the kissing random girls on the scavenger hunt. I'm just saying we need to be careful with what we say in public forums.

-Mb

daskraut
10-10-2009, 9:53 PM
Go Katey!!