PDA

View Full Version : Ahnold gets lambasted at Fairmount in BA

Gator Monroe
10-09-2009, 8:29 AM
The Gov was at Fairmount in Bay Area last night and went into Large Meeting Room to see his buddy Willie Brown and when Brown called him on stage at Huge Democratic Event the Crown hurled explititives and insults and "Chased him rom the stage" with an overzealous partisan zeal that would put the Wilson comment to Obama into perspective. This Democratic party of california attack will put the Gov in "Right frame of mind " for the Veto pen .

kermit315
10-09-2009, 8:32 AM
hahahahahahaha.

wish there was some video for this, for a couple of reasons.

kermit315
10-09-2009, 8:38 AM
I will check it out when I get home, cant get to youtube from work.

Gator Monroe
10-09-2009, 8:39 AM
The Partisanship lines are drawn (NO, THEY DON'T) This is a great indicator of what we face as 2A conservatives and conservative indipendents & any Blue Dog type Democrats that may exist in Ca.

Gator Monroe
10-09-2009, 8:50 AM
This is a great Indicator of where Democrat civility will go Throught Life in this state.

Paladin
10-09-2009, 9:19 AM
The Partisanship lines are drawn (NO, THEY DON'T) This is a great indicator of what we face as 2A conservatives and conservative indipendents & any Blue Dog type Democrats that may exist in Ca.Conservative Republicans may become "political criminals" whose speech is inherently "hate speech" and must be suppressed.

Let's all chant:
"The People, United, Shall Never Be Divided" (repeat until you actually think Obama deserved a Nobel Peace Prize after 9 months in office and having no foreign policy accomplishments of significance)

Gator Monroe
10-09-2009, 9:21 AM
With the new Hate Crimes legislation ,any Homophobic or anti-Gay Mafia twaddle here will be squashed without hesitation also .

Hozr
10-09-2009, 9:41 AM
So, I show up at a townhall where I am asked to voice my opinion and I am berated by DemoKrats as a racist anti American yet they can Heckle, insult, and swear at the Governor when they should just sit there and drink their Kool-Aid?

Sounds about right to me I guess.

steelrain82
10-09-2009, 10:14 AM
How did they rebuff the governor. All he did was say hello to everyone and to his friend. And then after he leaves they talk crap.

bulgron
10-09-2009, 10:18 AM
A lot of that video was about Democrats whining because some of their pet programs have suffered budget cuts. Well, I sit on several committees that look at budget issues surrounding our schools, and I can tell you its tough all over. Too bad Democrats don't have the faintest idea of how to increase state revenues, other than raise taxes, which would only chase more businesses out of the state.

So instead they heckle and swear and generally act like a bunch of ill-mannered children in the hopes that no one notices that they're actually completely out of ideas where the state's budget is concerned.

packnrat
10-09-2009, 10:31 AM
What a scam talking about cutting spending on "aids" intervention.

If people would just keep it in there pants! And stop sticking a needle in there bodys, this problem would go away with in 20 years.

But the democrats do not want to solve any problems. It would take away there self made needs.

spddrcr
10-09-2009, 11:47 AM
I dont particularly like arnold but the things that amiano said in the clip were just rude, crass and uncalled for. I walked away from the democratic party before the last election because i didnt like the direction the party had been going in and this reaffirms my feelings on the current state of it. shame on those people in that room:(

Casey
10-09-2009, 12:09 PM
Perfect example of why this state is so deep in the crapper. Pathetic.

Quser.619
10-09-2009, 12:34 PM
But.. But they're the party of tolerance or so they claim. Frankly I'm not happy w/ either Party's solutions within this state & hope that Arnold does at least 1 thing right & veto AB962

mtptwo
10-09-2009, 1:28 PM
I don't know. If anyone in CA deserves to be lambasted, it's Arnold. ;)

Mssr. Eleganté
10-09-2009, 2:19 PM
If you listen carefully to that Youtube clip, you can hear me yelling "KISS MY .50 BMG YOU HYPOCRITE!" It's right at the 1 minute 5 second mark.

ZRX61
10-09-2009, 3:58 PM
So the Dems don't like him either?

bomb_on_bus
10-09-2009, 4:07 PM
was Arnold rehearsing for the next Conan movie with that speech?

Hoop
10-09-2009, 4:09 PM
I don't know. If anyone in CA deserves to be lambasted, it's Arnold. ;)

For what? When he tried to do something he got shot down. Arnold is not the problem; a do-nothing, Democrat-run Legislature is.

That and voters who continually elect the same idiot representative and wonder why nothing gets done.

cortayack
10-09-2009, 5:16 PM
For what? When he tried to do something he got shot down. Arnold is not the problem; a do-nothing, Democrat-run Legislature is.

That and voters who continually elect the same idiot representative and wonder why nothing gets done.

True...but thats going to change if he doesn't veto ab962............:43:

dirtnap
10-09-2009, 5:19 PM
I hope that pushes him to veto everything.

leelaw
10-09-2009, 6:37 PM
Don't post the video.

advocatusdiaboli
10-09-2009, 6:39 PM
"ntil you actually think Obama deserved a Nobel Peace Prize after 9 months in office and having no foreign policy accomplishments of significance"

You are a bit confused on when and why the Peace prize is given out. And Arab and an Israeli, for instance, were given the prize before their work bore much fruit and both have now been killed and never accomplished what the committee hoped the prize would spur them to achieve.

I am not defending Obama here, but the Nobel Peace Prize is, unlike those given in science, given to individuals to _encourage_ them to steel their resolve and stay their course so, while a surprise, his award fits the formula of past awards.

advocatusdiaboli
10-09-2009, 6:44 PM
"I hope that pushes him to veto everything."

I have more respect for the governor's professionalism, class, and intellect to think he would be so foolish and rash as to engage in such small-minded infantile behavior as you suggest he should over a protestor. Given what Rush says every day, you are authorizing the majority Democrats to destroy every piece of Republican-sponsored legislation ever conceived because of his mean=spirited attacks.

The shoe doesn't fit so well on the other foot does it? Let's try to take the high road here shall we? Let the hecklers whine and moan--we have the Constitution to worry about.

mzimmers
10-09-2009, 6:44 PM
Don't post the video.

I don't even know what video to which you refer, but...curiosity compels me to ask, why not?

leelaw
10-09-2009, 6:49 PM
I don't even know what video to which you refer, but...curiosity compels me to ask, why not?

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showpost.php?p=519286&postcount=2

d)

mzimmers
10-09-2009, 6:54 PM
Oh. Wow...it was that bad, huh?

vrand
10-09-2009, 6:58 PM
I hope that pushes him to veto everything.

:cheers2:

dirtnap
10-09-2009, 7:31 PM
"I hope that pushes him to veto everything."

I have more respect for the governor's professionalism, class, and intellect to think he would be so foolish and rash as to engage in such small-minded infantile behavior as you suggest he should over a protestor. Given what Rush says every day, you are authorizing the majority Democrats to destroy every piece of Republican-sponsored legislation ever conceived because of his mean=spirited attacks.

The shoe doesn't fit so well on the other foot does it? Let's try to take the high road here shall we? Let the hecklers whine and moan--we have the Constitution to worry about.

I don't care about either parties garbage legislation. Let them all destroy every bill eachother intends to pass.

leelaw
10-09-2009, 8:17 PM
Given what Rush says every day, you are authorizing the majority Democrats to destroy every piece of Republican-sponsored legislation ever conceived because of his mean=spirited attacks.

I dunno. I consider a political pundit dredging up feelings quite a bit different than Representatives whom you are supposed to work with. If Michael Moore got up on the stage afterwards, it's be a different dynamic than the numerous Democrat Representatives who did.

CalNRA
10-09-2009, 8:39 PM
:cheers2:

+10^(24e)

Conan, the pen is mightier than the sword, use the pen and cut the bills all down.

Gator Monroe
10-09-2009, 8:41 PM
Notice how all the anti Ahnold posts come from guys with like 62 posts or less...

advocatusdiaboli
10-10-2009, 6:46 AM
Notice how all the anti Ahnold posts come from guys with like 62 posts or less...

So...even though I am decidedly and demonstrably _not_ anti-Arnold and I mostly like the job he is doing, no one is allowed to be new to this site? How un-patriotic, un-democratic, and dictatorial. Stick to the argument and the problem--not the person. Or is your idea of free speech only that you agree with?

Swatter911
10-10-2009, 6:54 AM
Well I won't post a link to the video, but if you want to see it for yourself, go to the Sac Bee's Capitol Alert section. The video is there.

Regardless of party, the comments made by elected representatives were rude, unprofessional and worthy of censure (I know that will never happen).