PDA

View Full Version : Local Machine Gun Shoot

tonsoforegonbrass
10-08-2009, 5:53 PM
Hi, new member from Oregon that has been lurking for a little while.

I didnt see an introduce yourself section so i thought i would do that here.

I am with a company called Oregon Brass. We clean up shooting ranges here in the Portland, Oregon area to keep them from being closed due to dumping. We sell some of the brass that we get from the ranges, and brass that is donated to us to fund the clean up efforts.

Recently we started holding machine gun shoots to draw attention to the dumping in the area, and we made a couple videos from our first shoot that was help on Sept 26th and 27th. There are four videos made right now, but we are working through around 12 more hours of footage to put together a final video. check out our web site and the videos and let me know what you think. i would love some more feedback from shooters.

Http://www.oregon-brass.com

randy
10-10-2009, 2:12 AM
Welcome to the forum. Good on ya for cleaning up the ranges.

Capt. Speirs
10-10-2009, 11:25 PM
Man, Oregon, only a 13 hour drive from here, think my wife would miss me?

MG34
10-11-2009, 6:51 AM
Man, Oregon, only a 13 hour drive from here, think my wife would miss me?

Try the Big Sandy Machine Shoot in Wikieup Az. its a lot closer. You can camp there for the 3 day weekend. Check out their web site MG Shooters.

diginit
10-11-2009, 8:12 PM
Local? This is California, The state where almost everything is illegal. Just the mention of the word Machinegun sends our lilly livered legislators into a tizzy. They just don't have a clue that if guns were illegal, Criminals would use crossbows and knives instead. Or rocks for that matter. Which can kill just as fast and are silent. Not to mention stashed stolen, or homemade guns that shoot glass,nails, etc. This state needs a rebuild.
Someone help us. Before it's too late!

radioburning
10-11-2009, 8:16 PM
Welcome to Calguns.

Spyder
10-11-2009, 11:16 PM
When's the next shoot? Any in eastern OR? I'd drive up for a weekend one...