PDA

View Full Version : Looking for reliable middleman FFL

CHS
10-08-2009, 1:13 PM
I'm looking for a reliable middleman FFL, geographically close to SoCal (OR, NV, AZ, UT) that can help us transfer in some AK pistols.

I've tried calling and emailing Quentin Laser for the past couple days with no answer.

I called up Lanworld but they no longer perform middle-man services.

Who's doing middleman work and is FAST and RELIABLE?

All we need is someone to receive some AK pistols and install AK bullet buttons on them and re-ship them. No hi-cap rebuild kits, no dis-assembly, nothing fancy.

Josh3239
10-13-2009, 2:40 PM
Anvil Arms did my AR pistol and they said they'd handle any middleman stuff. They aren't close by any means though, they are in Florida. Henderson Defense might do it, they've always been very helpful to Calgunners are are located in Henderson, NV. You could also try Aloha River in from Evil Black Rifle Shop in Colorado.

Its funny, you made this thread. I could have sworn UCLAPlinker made a thread completely devoted to middleman and I was trying to find it just a few hours ago.

Mstnpete
10-14-2009, 9:58 AM
I'm very interested as well cause I want to order one.

Cali-V
10-21-2009, 11:10 AM
Did you ever find anyone...
Quentin Laser has been good by me...

USMG
10-27-2009, 2:08 AM
If you are looking for an FFL class 7, to do the work and the transfer, I can do it for you, as I am here in AZ. If someone is asking about Quentin laser here in Gilbert, AZ, they mostly do laser etching and I think its only part time so contacting them may be tough. They are about 2 miles from my shop. If you need to contact me, give me a call-602-448-6266
thanks

CHS
10-27-2009, 8:01 AM
If you are looking for an FFL class 7, to do the work and the transfer, I can do it for you, as I am here in AZ. If someone is asking about Quentin laser here in Gilbert, AZ, they mostly do laser etching and I think its only part time so contacting them may be tough. They are about 2 miles from my shop. If you need to contact me, give me a call-602-448-6266
thanks

Hey, I found you guys on the internet last week while looking up M11/MPA parts. I had no idea that you would be willing to do middle-man services.

Thanks for the responses, and I think we'll definitely be in touch later on :)

Mstnpete
10-27-2009, 8:07 AM
I just went and bought mine direct from Jason at Quentin Laser.
I'm done with dros. Pickup will be this Monday.