PDA

View Full Version : Report on "Vulcan" customer service.

stillbigmac
07-15-2005, 11:02 AM
A while back I got 6 recievers from vulcan. They had glue all over them and the finish was damaged in shipment. I didn't even bother to log them before I sent them back.

I followed up two days after I shipped them and got a return phone call the same day. They asked what was the problem I had with them and like majic my same box came back to me in the mail. I thought the fight was on.

I opened the box and it was packed like someone knew what they were doing (unlike the monkey job I got before). I look over the invoioce and it says "Replacement" on description line..

They gave me a totally different set of recievers.. perfect finish and no glue gobbed all over them.

I gota give them an atta boy for making thing right.

Turbinator
07-15-2005, 5:55 PM
Nice to hear, thanks for sharing the positive experience.

Turby

vaporone_859k@hotmail.com
07-15-2005, 10:51 PM
I CALL DIBS!

Rascal
07-17-2005, 1:41 PM
You better get down there fast. I saw him sell 2 Thursday. I would have picked up one myself, but Big Mac gave me a great deal on a 870, so that's where my money went. Thanks Martin, it's always great doing business with you!
Tony, Was good meeting you at Big Macs place Thursday. Don't forget to post some pictures of your toys, when you get them finished.

TonyM
07-17-2005, 2:55 PM
Originally posted by Rascal:
You better get down there fast. I saw him sell 2 Thursday. I would have picked up one myself, but Big Mac gave me a great deal on a 870, so that's where my money went. Thanks Martin, it's always great doing business with you!
Tony, Was good meeting you at Big Macs place Thursday. Don't forget to post some pictures of your toys, when you get them finished.

Hey, it was great meeting you too and glad you got an 870. Pics will be coming. http://calguns.net/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Yeah, anyone that wants a Vulcan better hurry, Not sure if the 2 I bought will keep me busy long enough, and I've got a little more play money burning a hole in my pocket. http://calguns.net/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif