PDA

View Full Version : Be aware of false rumors about Gov's bill signing...

bwiese
10-06-2009, 8:00 PM
Be aware of and ignore false rumors about Gov's signing of gun bills.

Please do not rely on posts other than the NRA's Calnra.com website - or unless someone like Mike Haas, Gene, Kestryll, Oaklader, Ivan, Leelaw or myself post info about the bill's status. An official "Done, Stand down: status = X" message post here with full status" should be the only thing that stops folks from calling/writing.

Been digging a bit and there are multiple false reports from various sources, and they appear to be independent and not blow-back from a prior piece of drama a few hours ago.

There is a fair chance (not guaranteed) our opposition may be aware that we have traction and mass, and they're trying to stop our last pull.

yellowfin
10-06-2009, 8:04 PM
War is always full of rumors.

Sig357
10-06-2009, 8:25 PM
Let's do as Bill says. Stop spreading the FUD and keep calling and emailing. It not over until my mother in law, ahem, I mean the fat lady sings.:D

bsim
10-06-2009, 8:31 PM
Worst thing DeLeon coulda done - the lines are busy again...

G17GUY
10-06-2009, 8:35 PM
Worst thing DeLeon coulda done - the lines are busy again...

Lets keep them that way, get off your butt and get your phone and call, PLEASE!

advocatusdiaboli
10-06-2009, 8:42 PM
No war plan survives first contact with the enemy. We are now in the fog of war--maintain your resolve and mission until the peace is very clear to see and pay no attention to rumors crafted by your enemies to cause you to waver in your duty. I have not and will not.

FS00008
10-06-2009, 9:02 PM
Holy crap! I've been trying to get through for 10 minutes straight... All lines busy!

Phil3
10-06-2009, 9:46 PM
I started calling again at 9:34 and stopped at 9:44. I called 41 times in that period (redial) and got through 10 times. I am going for another 5 minutes.

- Phil

JagerTroop
10-06-2009, 9:49 PM
Lets keep them that way, get off your butt and get your phone and call, PLEASE!

Nah. I'm gonna sit on my butt, and continue to call :p

wildhawker
10-06-2009, 9:53 PM
Push, ladies and gentlemen. Letters, faxes, emails, calls.

Let's also make sure all our favorite FFLs and ammo dealers have flyers and are handing them out with each purchase. See the flyer sticky for more info.

JagerTroop
10-06-2009, 10:06 PM
as I've been calling over the past few weeks, something dawned on me, and made me think of this poster I saw years ago :D

http://www.fieldandclays.com/Home.h6.jpg