View Full Version : Lone Wolf 9mm lowers?

10-05-2009, 4:20 PM
Have you all seen these? Any plans to carry them? WOuld you be able to order one for me?

Or do you have any Glock magazine compatable AR lowers?

10-05-2009, 9:40 PM
Looks like it would need a new type of bullet button

I've heard some other places have things in the works.. time will tell.

10-06-2009, 9:15 AM
Yeah, what he said. We have the dedicated CMMG 9mm lowers in stock for $219.00. You could build one of those up for about the same price AND it works with standard bullet buttons.

10-06-2009, 1:28 PM
Do they accept glock mags?

10-06-2009, 1:32 PM
Looks like it would need a new type of bullet button

It would not be too hard to re-work a B16 for that lower.
Perhaps someone needs to talk to Grant about it...

10-06-2009, 3:13 PM
Do they accept glock mags?

No they do not. You could build the LoneWolf lower into a featureless rifle no problem, however. If you want to have a pistol grip or other evil feature then you will have to fashion something for it. Like Randall said, you may be able to modify a B16 - just gotta make sure you cannot manipulate that long mag catch using your fingers though.

10-07-2009, 8:44 PM
hmmm.... well I'm definately not the guy to be trying that sorta thing, I have zero mechanical skills.

guess I'll just have to wait until something else comes along

10-07-2009, 10:31 PM
The guy's from Spike's Tactical met with LW to try these out. ST reported that they needed extra milling work, they were not great. ST said they wanted to work with LW to try to make these better and sell LW lower and ST upper rifles.

Someone on ARF sent an email to LW and LW sounded clueless. The guy said he was from ARF and the LW rep was shocked. The rep actually told them, I didn't think you rifle guys would be interested in a pistol caliber rifle.

Anyways in the meantime, I thought I also read about some serious problems with the RRA 9mm lowers. It was in regard to the feedramp IIRC. Stick to CMMG, I haven't heard one bad thing about them or use a conversion block.

10-10-2009, 5:38 PM
yeah I heard about that comment from LW, I find that pretty unbelievable!
What mags do the CMMGs take?

10-10-2009, 6:08 PM
I've been doing some R&D on 9mm lowers using Uzi mags so they'd use the standard release and BB.

10-14-2009, 11:55 AM
What mags do the CMMGs take?

They take any Colt-compatible magazine:

RRA Modified Uzi mags
C Products