PDA

View Full Version : POF Service - Outstanding!!!

Rommel
10-05-2009, 7:46 AM
I had sent my POF 308 in for service last Tuesday as requested by them for inspection due to my carrier tilt issue.

The rifle arrived on Wednesday and on that same day to my surprise I received an email saying my rifle had been repaired with a new BCG with a new cam roller pin installed as well.

I received the rifle back on Friday and got to test fire it on Saturday. I am still getting a very minor amount of carrier tilt enough to slightly wear the paint off of the buffer tube. This is a huge improvement over before where it was taking chunks out of the tube. This wear seems like it won't be an issue over time.

I even shot a sub 1 inch group at 200 yards which I had not done before with this rifle.

So in short I just wanted to share my great experience with POF's service. Its not often you get that kind of turn around time and service from ANYBODY.

DirtRacer151
10-05-2009, 9:05 AM
The complaints of bad svc finally made a difference. They were quick to return mine for different reasons

technique
10-05-2009, 9:08 AM
The complaints of bad svc finally made a difference. They were quick to return mine for different reasons

guess so...They had mine for 3 weeks once and still couldn't fix it. I sent it back numerous times.

problemchild
10-05-2009, 10:08 AM
I have a VERY DIFFERENT opinion of their service.

bcrich
10-05-2009, 3:18 PM
I've had 2 problems with my 415...first one was when the gas plug broke off and didn't notice it till I got home from the range, called chris @ pof and withing 5 days had a new "properly heat treated" gas plug that he sent me. Second problem was the trigger (timney) but coldwar took care of that one! also within a week.

bomb_on_bus
10-05-2009, 4:07 PM
I have never had a problem with the service or the product that POF offers. I had some hickups early on but they were taken care of right away and with good turn around time. I do know that the company is vigilant about fixing problems with their platform and want to keep customers happy.

Great company that unfortunately has a huge whiner following. Just look at all the crybabies on arfcom.