View Full Version : FS or trade: Ruger P345 .45ACP

rumble phish
10-03-2009, 8:28 AM
Since I promised the wife I wouldn't pull any more funds out of the bank to make "toy" purchases I've decided to sell a few pieces to get the funds together to pick up a decent scope for my Remy PSS. Up on the block is my Ruger P345. As much as I like this pistol I already have two .45ACP 1911's so this one will go. It's very accurate, just broke in with less than 200 rounds down the pipe ( I bought it used and the original owner, a Calgunner, put @ 150 rounds through it and i put @ 50 more). It's a very clean gun with no mars or knicks and it comes with the original Ruger hard case, two 8 round magazines, magazine loader, original Ruger lock w/two keys and all original paper work.

I paid $400 for it and I'll let it go for $350 + shipping to your FFL. Buyer will pay their own DROS.

I'll post up a pic of the entire package tomorrow but for now this is what it is (except mine has adjustable sights).

I also have a brick of 500 rounds of Wolf steel case ammo in .45ACP. Now before someone inevitably chimes in and starts to bash on Wolf ammo, I have fired at least 500 rounds of this very same ammo through several different .45 pistols and every round went bang as was pretty damn consistent. And they burn much cleaner than they are given credit for. IMHO Wolf burns as clean, if not cleaner than WWB ammo. AMMOMAN sells these bricks for $200 shipped when they have it in stock (good luck finding it in stock) and I will sell it for the same price, $200 shipped. I'm not looking to make a profit on these sales (as you can see). I'm merely looking to pick up a decent scope for my Remmy700 PSS.

I would also be interested in trades for the entire package (pistol + ammo) for a decent (I'm not looking for a Nightforce or S&B, unless you have one you're willing to trade ) tactical scope in the 6-25x50mm range.

I am located in the Modesto area. PM or call me if you are interested...(209) 534-6207. my name is Eric

rumble phish
10-04-2009, 8:31 AM
Sunday bump

rumble phish
10-06-2009, 7:12 AM
Wow, no one is looking for a great .45ACP pistol and ammo at a great price?

10-06-2009, 7:46 AM
I may be interested. Waiting for some cash to arrive within the week.

Please email photos to:

10-06-2009, 8:25 AM
PM sent

rumble phish
10-06-2009, 1:36 PM
PM sent

PM replied...

SPF to Smitdogg

itsmrjames is next up