PDA

View Full Version : bullet button for my vz 58?..

efnick
10-02-2009, 8:02 AM
does anyone know where i can buy a bullet button for a vz 58? so far i havnt seen one on czechpoints parts section, and have not been able to find an aftermarket device either. any help would be appreciated!!!

Dirtbiker
10-02-2009, 8:17 AM
Do what Czechpoint does.

Cut the paddle off of the mag latch then drill a hole in it. You can use an allen wrench or the like to take the mag out after that.

OR

Send your pistol grip to Solar Tactical and have them make you a custom grip fin. Put a muzzle brake on it and run a regular mag release. This is the route I'm going to take.

EBR Works
10-02-2009, 8:22 AM
You can PM Calgunner Jacques. He has built several and may know of a BB solution.

SPUTTER
10-02-2009, 9:24 AM
Do what Czechpoint does.

Send your pistol grip to Solar Tactical and have them make you a custom grip fin. Put a muzzle brake on it and run a regular mag release. This is the route I'm going to take.

This is better option, but why the muzzle brake?

Group B
10-02-2009, 9:28 AM
This is better option, but why the muzzle brake?

<SNAP>

Dirtbiker
10-02-2009, 9:39 AM
You can have either a muzzle brake or a thread protector. Make sure you don't have a flash hider on it.

bigstick61
10-02-2009, 9:50 AM
Does anyone make a thread protector that still allows for the bayonet to be used for those contemplating a build using a barrel with the bayonet lug still intact?

efnick
10-02-2009, 5:11 PM
Do what Czechpoint does.

Cut the paddle off of the mag latch then drill a hole in it. You can use an allen wrench or the like to take the mag out after that.

OR

i dont quite understand this. from looking at my little block in place of the mag release, i dont understand. ive got the turners version with just a stupid little chunk filling that spot in. thanks for the replies to far guys!

Skandy714
10-02-2009, 10:05 PM
Just ordered a vz58 a min ago (my first rifle)...cant wait! We all should have vz58 shoot haha. Do people do group buys for large orders of ammo?

efnick
10-02-2009, 11:32 PM
haha i thought you were about to say group buys on gun when i was reading your post, i was like, hmm- i wouldnt mind getting a classic with wood furniture... but a group buy on ammo is a good idea, especially something like fiocci or another non-magnetic range ammo.

Skandy714
10-03-2009, 1:25 AM
Well I'm down for ammo group buy if possible... 7.62x39.