PDA

View Full Version : WTS- REM MODEL 700 / 300WM

mike the plumber
09-30-2009, 10:41 PM
HELLO EVERYONE, IM A FIRST TIME POSTER AND SELLER ON THIS SITE. A FRIEND FROM TURNER'S OUTDOORS INFORMED ME TO TRY AND SELL MY RIFLE HERE.

I HAVE A REM, MODEL 700 CHAMBERED FOR 300 WIN MAG. IM THE 2ND OWNER. THIS RIFLE IS CLEAN WITH HARDLY ANY SIGNS OF WEAR ON THE FRONT OF THE BOLT, ALSO HAS FEW SIGNS OF WEAR ALONG SIDE OF BOLT. THIS RIFLE HAS A SILVER TONE BARREL AND BLACK SYNTHETIC STOCK. 1" RUBBER RECOIL PAD ON BUTT OF STOCK. ALSO COMES WITH A SILVER BUSHNELL SCOPE, IM NOT SURE ON THE SPEC FOR THE SCOPE, BUT I THINK IT COSTS AROUND 400 BUCKS. THE PREVIOUS OWNER SHOT THE RIFLE ABOUT 100 TIMES BEFORE HE HURT HIS SHOULDER. THIS RIFLE COMES WITH A 50RD. BOX OF AMMO AS WELL, NO SLING OR BIPOD, HOWEVER I WILL LET GO A NICE SOFT PADDED ALLEN RIFLE CASE WITH IT. IM LOOKING TO SELL IT FOR 500$ OR BEST OFFER. I AM LOCATED IN THE ORANGE/ LA COUNTY AREA. I HAVE PICTURES, IF U ARE INTRESTED EMAIL ME AT
m22sandog@gmail.com

I ALSO HAVE A MAUSER MODEL HSC CHAMBERED IN 380. IT IS A COLLECTOR'S ITEM, ONLY 5000 OF THEM WERE MADE. I HAVE THE ORIGINAL MAGAZINE AND 4 EXTRA MAGS THAT ARE AFTER MARKET MAGS, PLUS A BELLY HOLSTER, ALSO HAVE ABOUT 500RDS OF SPANISH PRODUCTION FROM THE 70'S FLAT NOSE BULLETS TO GO ALONG WITH THE GUN. ID LIKE TO GET AROUND $400 FOR ALL OR WILL CONSIDER TRADING FOR ARMALITE 180 PARTS.

I CAN MEET FOR A LOOK AND FEEL OF THIS RIFLE IF U ARE LOCAL TO ME, IE IN THE ORANGE / LA AREA. THANKS AGAIN.

crin63
09-30-2009, 10:52 PM
Email sent

marcfl3
09-30-2009, 10:52 PM
PM sent

alex45auto
10-01-2009, 10:09 AM
I'll take everything per our PMs.