PDA

View Full Version : Pre registration

crowbar
09-29-2009, 8:33 PM
I've used the pre registration system a couple times, but now have been rejected two days in a row due to my verification number not being accepted. After deleting, re entering, trying caps, spaces, everything but crooked letters, I'm stumped. I would like to shoot the 04 October 3 x 600.

Thanks,
Mike

ocabj
09-30-2009, 9:01 AM
I've used the pre registration system a couple times, but now have been rejected two days in a row due to my verification number not being accepted. After deleting, re entering, trying caps, spaces, everything but crooked letters, I'm stumped. I would like to shoot the 04 October 3 x 600.

Thanks,
Mike

Not sure why you're having issues. It's only a 4 or 5 character alphanumeric 'captcha' verification with no spaces. I've tested it in various browsers and OSes and there should be no issues with readability like with other captcha-style verification images.

I'm going to PM you the contact email addresses that you should send email to asap for pre-reg.

crowbar
09-30-2009, 7:37 PM
Not sure why you're having issues. It's only a 4 or 5 character alphanumeric 'captcha' verification with no spaces. I've tested it in various browsers and OSes and there should be no issues with readability like with other captcha-style verification images.

I'm going to PM you the contact email addresses that you should send email to asap for pre-reg.

Thanks - email sent.

ness395
10-04-2009, 12:42 AM
I was having issues with the capthca on santamargaritagunclub.org, but the form on smgunclub.org works fine.