PDA

View Full Version : ffl willing ar pistol

paratroop
09-28-2009, 10:19 AM
pm me if anyone is or knows an ffl willing to do ar pistol transfer in the simi valley area. ventura, la is ok too. prefer fort courage armory. ive finally got all my ducks in a row, except i neglected to find a willing ffl. thanks

p.s. im currently in afghanistan though, and wont be home until mayish.

paratroop
09-29-2009, 6:18 PM
anybody?

kemasa
09-30-2009, 9:17 AM
I suspect that you won't get any takers because most likely it is considered an a-salt weapon and therefore is not allowed. If you prefer Fort Courage, then why ask for others?

paratroop
09-30-2009, 9:39 AM
well i was kind of hoping for someone to chime in quickly, so i can go ahead and make a purchase while the parts i want are at a good price. it isnt an "aw", ive been doing my research for some time now. it will be a single shot, oll, bullet buttoned, pistol length upper. im just looking for an ffl that would want to do the transfer. i prefer fort courage because they are close, and helped me out not too long ago, but i also dont want to bother anyone in particular, because many folks are busy, and since i wont be in the states for a while, i dont want to bother anyone who wouldnt want to hold on to it for me for several months.

kemasa
09-30-2009, 9:42 AM
Well, it does help if you provide more details as to what it is (as you just did).

I could do it, but I really don't have the space to hold onto it for several months. Fort Courage has much more space than me, so you might want to just contact him and see if he can do it for you.

ke6guj
09-30-2009, 9:45 AM
as long as it is properly configured, it would not be an AW. And as a single-shot handugn, it would be Roster-exempt as well. It is just too evil looking for many FFLs to deal with.