View Full Version : Shipping rifle to out-of-state vendor

09-27-2009, 10:02 AM
I have a carbine that needs to get some troubleshooting done by the manufacturer. Is there any particular transport service (USPS/UPS/Fed-Ex) that is better suited to sending a non-MG rifle across state lines to an FFL (Vector Arms)?

Also, when it comes time to have it returned to me, is it kosher for the FFL to send it to my house directly provided that it's in CA-legal configuration?


Mssr. Eleganté
09-27-2009, 10:54 AM
You can use either of three shippers you mentioned. The USPS will probably be cheaper, but UPS and FedEx will both have much better tracking than the USPS. A Licensed Manufacturer like Vector can ship your firearm right back to you directly when they are done with it.