PDA

View Full Version : Good Deal on .22 cable from OTIS

rkt88edmo
03-17-2005, 10:32 AM
Otis Cable Cheap! (http://otisgun.com/cgistore/store.cgi?page=/new/product.html&setup=1&ida=190&idp=187&his=0|187&cart_id=1898498.4340)

This 'kit' comes with a .17 cable that you can use in .17 or .22 bores. It is a pull through cleaning system. I've been using an Otis for my pistols and rifles and am very happy with it. I called Otis and this is the same cable they sell as the "Small Calibre micro kit" but it was made as a special order for one of their major purchasers

Note: The cable only comes with a slotted tip. The handle end can be swapped out for a brush, but the brush is not the standard threading. Otis sells the brush that fits for $2.50. Buy the SHORT model part 321 (.22) or 317 (.17), as the regular brush won't fit

So you can get an Otis Kit for $4.50 & the equivalent kit normally costs $10. The only difference will be the solvent bottle supplied. Shipping is $5.

If you are in the Bay Area and want to pick up from me in Concord, I'd be happy to let you stack on my order so you can save on shipping. But you'd have to act soon, before they ship my order out (Monday morning may be too late.)

rkt - 510.325.2417

rkt88edmo
03-17-2005, 10:32 AM
Otis Cable Cheap! (http://otisgun.com/cgistore/store.cgi?page=/new/product.html&setup=1&ida=190&idp=187&his=0|187&cart_id=1898498.4340)

This 'kit' comes with a .17 cable that you can use in .17 or .22 bores. It is a pull through cleaning system. I've been using an Otis for my pistols and rifles and am very happy with it. I called Otis and this is the same cable they sell as the "Small Calibre micro kit" but it was made as a special order for one of their major purchasers

Note: The cable only comes with a slotted tip. The handle end can be swapped out for a brush, but the brush is not the standard threading. Otis sells the brush that fits for $2.50. Buy the SHORT model part 321 (.22) or 317 (.17), as the regular brush won't fit

So you can get an Otis Kit for $4.50 & the equivalent kit normally costs $10. The only difference will be the solvent bottle supplied. Shipping is $5.

If you are in the Bay Area and want to pick up from me in Concord, I'd be happy to let you stack on my order so you can save on shipping. But you'd have to act soon, before they ship my order out (Monday morning may be too late.)

rkt - 510.325.2417