PDA

View Full Version : AK gas tube

4thSBCT
09-24-2009, 2:46 PM
I'm looking for an Ak gas tube can someone point me in the right direction.

djleisure
09-24-2009, 2:56 PM
There are some here at K-VAR (http://www.k-var.com/shop/home.php?cat=293). Is there a particular make and model of AK that you are looking for?

CSACANNONEER
09-24-2009, 4:16 PM
Check out the internet. I've heard that you can find them there.

sd_shooter
09-24-2009, 4:34 PM
gunbroker.com

4thSBCT
09-24-2009, 7:16 PM
Check out the internet. I've heard that you can find them there.

I figured a calgunner or other ak owner could point me in the right directing faster than surfing thousands of diff pages thanks for adding tho.

SJgunguy24
09-24-2009, 7:48 PM
I figured a calgunner or other ak owner could point me in the right directing faster than surfing thousands of diff pages thanks for adding tho.

He did. Everytime I need something I don't start a thread and wait till
I get the answer. I look for it and only start a thread as a last resort.

Try www.e-gunparts.com/ This is numrich. There's sarco and a ton of others out there, just look.

I'm not trying to be a smart arse but it does get old sometimes.
What kind of AK?

Noonanda
09-25-2009, 6:21 AM
I have one shoot me a pm or email

CSACANNONEER
09-25-2009, 6:33 AM
He did. Everytime I need something I don't start a thread and wait till
I get the answer. I look for it and only start a thread as a last resort.

Try www.e-gunparts.com/ This is numrich. There's sarco and a ton of others out there, just look.

I'm not trying to be a smart arse but it does get old sometimes.
What kind of AK?

Yea, it does get old. Also, the OP needs to be aware that there are different gas tubes for different AKs. Make sure that you are getting the exact one you need. There are not only different lengths but, also some have no or different retaining clips (or whatever they are called) for holding upper handgaurds in place.

supersonic
09-25-2009, 7:17 AM
To OP: Whew! Those teeth marks in your backside must burrrn! I'll try to help cool you off, bro, so howz' this: I have a K-Var w/ black poly cover for WASR10-type carbines. If you want it, it's yours. PM me if that sounds good.
-Scott