PDA

View Full Version : California Magazine Lock for AK type rifles

Jimmy Deuce
09-23-2009, 9:13 PM
Hello
I had a question on your AK rifles.

Can Atlantic Firearms just remove the pistol grips on fixed stock AK rifles so we pay what every one else does?

SanSacto
09-23-2009, 9:21 PM
Hello
I had a question on your AK rifles.

Can Atlantic Firearms just remove the pistol grips on fixed stock AK rifles so we pay what every one else does?

That would be the ideal situation. I prefer the JJPerl and Raddlock AK mag lock designs. Plus it would be less hassle for Atlantic Firearms and cheaper for us Californians. How much more could it cost to take off the pistol grip?

Atlantic Firearms.com
09-24-2009, 4:05 AM
Yes we have no problem taking the pistol grip off and sending the mag as a parts kit with the rifle.

Atlantic Firearms.com
09-24-2009, 4:06 AM
FYI , it would not cost extra to take the P grip off for our Cal Guns customers please make sure you mention your user name when speaking with us about the order.

Jimmy Deuce
09-24-2009, 7:28 AM
So we can order the G47 rifle for $699 instead of the California specific for $749 since you can take off the pistol grip or any other off list fixed stock AK?

Black stock G47 rifle $699
http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/storeproduct736.aspx

CA compliant AK $749
http://www.atlanticfirearms.com/storeproduct767.aspx

Atlantic Firearms.com
09-24-2009, 1:07 PM
Yes that is correct on the price and we also offer discounts to Cal Gun members please email us direct for a price quote and mention your user name.

Jimmy Deuce
09-24-2009, 3:31 PM
Thank you for answering the questions.

target
10-02-2009, 10:57 PM
hey all i'm about to order one of these bulgarian ak 74s. i was just wondering where all of the calgunners with the ak 74 get their ammunition. i want to order it online but it seems like they don't ship to los angeles. can someone give me a store in the los angeles vicinity where i can get surplus ammunition and or wolf 5.45 x 39 for a reasonably good deal if possible.

Atlantic Firearms.com
10-03-2009, 5:15 AM
Target

If you find a friend that is in a non restricted area we can ship to them and you can pick it up there.

target
10-03-2009, 8:07 PM
thank you so much atlantic for your quick response. can you list the non restricted areas that you guys can ship to near southern california?

Atlantic Firearms.com
10-04-2009, 5:02 AM
The restricted area are listed in the ammo listing on the web site

target
10-05-2009, 5:44 PM
big thanks to the guys at atlantic firearms. great customer service with quick responses. if they miss your call, THEY ACTUALLY CALL YOU BACK RIGHT AWAY! i just ordered 2 bulgarian ak 74 for a friend and i today. off to my ffl tomorrow and i'm going to fax in my order to you guys. once again, THANK YOU.