PDA

View Full Version : Trigger pull???

fred1814
02-11-2005, 6:29 PM
I have a S&W Sigma .40, I wanted to know if I can do anything to reduce the trigger pull? The trigger take about 12 lbs to pull. I took the gun to Cliff Gunsmith in Santa Ana. They are the ones that told me it was 12 lbs. They also said that they can smooth and polish some parts and that would lower the pull to about 8 lbs. They also said that changing the springs won't make a difference. Has any one done this before or has this same problem?

fred1814
02-11-2005, 6:29 PM
I have a S&W Sigma .40, I wanted to know if I can do anything to reduce the trigger pull? The trigger take about 12 lbs to pull. I took the gun to Cliff Gunsmith in Santa Ana. They are the ones that told me it was 12 lbs. They also said that they can smooth and polish some parts and that would lower the pull to about 8 lbs. They also said that changing the springs won't make a difference. Has any one done this before or has this same problem?

whatever
02-11-2005, 8:18 PM
Sigma huh? Besides the trigger how do you like that gun?

fred1814
02-11-2005, 8:53 PM
i like the gun but the trigger is hard to get us to and i can hit any thing with the gun thats way i want to do some work to the gun

jared@barringtons.com
02-11-2005, 9:55 PM
Freddie, if you are in this area, drop by and I will take a look at it and see what I can do. I have a big reputation for doing triggers.
I managed to improve a S&W 99s trigger by 300% ( pretty much made it like a S&W 5906 trigger but with a synthetic feel ), so yours probably won't be much of a chalenge. You are also welcome to try the triggers on my guns ( most of my guns have trigger jobs, included my recentley obtained Beretta 92F Inox ) for you to try.

fred1814
02-12-2005, 6:20 PM
where are you located 44 Canon?

pidooma
02-12-2005, 8:22 PM
From the "Commercial" section of the FAQ on 44 Canon's web site, http://www.paladinrepublic.com/faq.htm

Q. How do I buy your products?

A. email: jared@barringtons with injuries .

http://calguns.net/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

I hope the "with injuries" part isn't a result of a substantial number of customers getting injured as a result of any products or services performed.

jared@barringtons.com
02-12-2005, 9:57 PM
Roseville, near the Hewlett Packard building and Highway 65.
I need to update that FAQ.

BTW.
Freddie. You shouldn't have used Freddie as your username. Freddie Ruger is better. LOL.

fred1814
02-13-2005, 12:46 PM
44 cannon you live to far

does any one know where else i can take it to in OC

thanks