PDA

View Full Version : *** RARE *** ROBINSON XCR 5.56 ALL TRICKED OUT! MUST SEE! AVAL. 24 HRS ONLY!

TerryAR15
09-21-2009, 6:15 PM
Robinson Arms XCR 5.56 16' light Gas operated * COOL Serial # 2020 :)

If you know Robinson Arms you know that this is a Awsome Rifle!
5 Gas operation settings

Troy Ind. Frt low pro Flip up sights
Arms Rear flip sight
Eotech 512
FSC Comp
Magpul Trigger guard
Magpul P-mag
Magpul XTM rail covers
YHM light rail
Streamlight TLR1 tactical light
Ergo Grip
Tango Down frt froward grip

ONLY 60 rounds down the pipe! LIKE NEW!!!

VERY VERY HARD TO COME BY!!!
HATE TO SELL MY PRIDE AND JOY!!! :(
This is by far my Fav 5.56 I like it better than all my Ar's and my sig 556. I just need the money for some medical bills.

WAS $2,995. NOW $2,700. FIRM!!

1st to say "I'll Take it!" Gets it! This will only be up for 24 HRS!!! then going back in the safe!

Terry
Burbank,CA

Thanks VooDoo

Bombadillo- they make heavy barrels and light barrels. I choose the light because it makes the gun alot lighter in weight which is a plus and they are more desirable.

-Terry

WAS $3k NOW $2,700. FIRM

AVALABLE FOR ONLY 24 HRS ONLY!!!

GOODLUCK!

badicedog I see you have the same FSC comp.... It is nice huh? I put them on all my guns they really help with the recoil...

In regards to the Eotech the gun comes with a 512 not the one shown which is a lower end model. The 512 is better because it uses AA batts :)

Thanks everyone for the comments! Ya I really hate to depart with this Robarm but as someone said above.. Hard Times... AND DONT THINK I WILL DISCOUNT THIS RIFLE AFTER THAT STATMENT! LOL....

Robinson Arms XCR 5.56 16' light Barrel Gas operated
* COOL Serial # 2020

If you know Robinson Arms you know that this is a Awsome Rifle!
5 Gas operation settings

Troy Ind. Frt low pro Flip up sights
Arms Rear flip sight
Eotech 512
FSC Comp
Magpul Trigger guard
Magpul P-mag
Magpul XTM rail covers
YHM light rail
Streamlight TLR1 tactical light
Ergo Grip
Tango Down frt froward grip

ONLY 60 rounds down the pipe! LIKE NEW!!!

VERY VERY HARD TO COME BY!!!
HATE TO SELL MY PRIDE AND JOY!!!
This is by far my Fav 5.56 I like it better than all my Ar's and my sig 556. I just need the money for some medical bills.

$2,700. FIRM!!

1st to say "I'll Take it!" Gets it! This will only be up for 48 HRS!!! then going back in the safe!

Terry
Burbank,CA

Bad Voodoo
09-21-2009, 6:21 PM
That's purdy. :thumbsup:

bombadillo
09-21-2009, 6:29 PM
Never knew they had little pencil barrels.

PORSCHE
09-21-2009, 6:48 PM
(bombadillo) Thread Crapping is not allowed per CalGuns Rules!

Nice Robinson, wish I had the funds for this beauty! Don't believe I have seen one of these on CalGuns before.

BUMP

Toolfreak66
09-21-2009, 6:49 PM
Most of the light barrels had to be special ordered from RA. A few slipped out into the market, but they are very uncommon.

bombadillo
09-21-2009, 6:56 PM

Nice Robinson, wish I had the funds for this beauty! Don't believe I have seen one of these on CalGuns before.

BUMP

Wasn't crapping, actually stating a fact. I never knew they had pencil barrels. Its a sweet rifle that I would buy if I had an extra 3k sitting around!

Another free bump:D

cgsomoza
09-21-2009, 7:38 PM
Very nice

evidens83
09-21-2009, 9:09 PM
Thats not an Eo 512 is it?? BTW cant afford it but really sweet rifle though good luck with the sale bump!

geeknow
09-21-2009, 9:10 PM
slick rifle...........thx for the gratuitous PRON

bumpety bump!:D

by the way...what makes this one **RARE**?...just wondering, never heard of an XCR referred to as such. Please, do tell!

badicedog
09-21-2009, 9:20 PM
nice XCR, I wouldn't sell mine... Free bump

badicedog
09-21-2009, 9:22 PM
well, there is a 8-12 month wait list on these. I just bought my 2nd one and took 10 months! FYI...these rifles are multicaliber compatible. You can change / choose from 5.56, 6.8, 7.62x39 with purchase of barrel kit!
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b286/mannysden/IMG_2968.jpg
7.62 x 39
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b286/mannysden/IMG_2293.jpg

GOOD LUCK ON SALE!

ruffstock
09-21-2009, 9:24 PM

BUMP

I agree with Bombadillo, he wasnt thread crapping sounds like someone needs to get out some agression though, take a chill pill Porsche. Nice Robinson it should go quick as I was on there waiting list for 9 months and still never got one so I bougth a Robinson M96

Gregchico
09-21-2009, 9:48 PM
I would have to be falling on hard times to part with mine. I LOVE IT!
I don't think that is a EoTech 512 either.
Free bump for the most fun (and accurate even with the pencil barrel) AR type rifle in my collection.