PDA

View Full Version : Kaiser Defense lowers ON SALE at Riflegear now $139 - $40 Savings

Riflegear
09-21-2009, 3:01 PM
Calguns, we are dropping the price drastically on all Kaiser Defense lowers in order to blow them out and make room for the new JD Machine lowers.

As of now all Kaiser Defense lowers are $139.

Also, Rob and Jesse of JD Machine (Formerly Kaiser Defense) have dropped by their new lower, the JD Machine TR 1! We will have this lower on display for you to check out and they will be available once we've blown out our existing Kaiser Defense inventory.

https://riflegear.com/images/Product/large/626.jpg

OCya
09-21-2009, 4:29 PM
i almost thought it was 139 (minus) 40 more versus a dash(-).

still great price.

jrau13
09-21-2009, 4:37 PM
Very cool!

errorz
09-21-2009, 5:36 PM
any rough estimate on the JD Machine lower pricing?

unamused
09-22-2009, 7:09 AM
so... KD is gone?

DTOM CA!
09-22-2009, 7:46 AM
so... KD is gone?

Yeah, What is the story with KD. I hope they are not getting thrown under the Bus ?

Ross
09-22-2009, 8:37 AM
so... KD is gone?

Yeah, What is the story with KD. I hope they are not getting thrown under the Bus ?

As I understand it:

Kaiser Defense has been desolved. The two persons associated with the company have gone thier seperate ways.

Jason (the person who did the actual machining of the KD lowers) has re-emerged as JD Machine.

Greg (the other person) has started a new company called Kaiserworks.

Shadey is as shadey does.

After dealing with Greg (when he was with Kaiser Defense) on attempts to get a custom serial number, I knew I was getting the runaround alomost from the first email he replied to. When he finally told me it would be a 6 month lead time, I said "okay, what do I need to do?", Greg never did respond with a straight answer.

The CALGUN lowers are top notch and the guys at JD Machine are great to deal with. This is definitly an excellent price on a lower of the best quality

Sportsmans_Arms_Gabe
09-22-2009, 1:13 PM
So is Rob still around then? I am still waiting on my Calguns lowers and have left voicemails...

Ross
09-22-2009, 2:38 PM
So is Rob still around then? I am still waiting on my Calguns lowers and have left voicemails...

IIRC - Rob still works there.

Riflegear
09-23-2009, 2:45 PM
Rob and Jesse are still there in the same building, putting out the same great product, just with a different name.

We will be carrying the JD Machine lowers as soon as we can sell off our existing Kaiser Defense inventory.

Kaiser Defense no longer exists as a company as of 9/1/2009, but there are still a lot of lowers to get rid of :)

We do not yet have a price for the JD Machine lowers, but we promise they are going to be available at a very reasonable cost.