PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy 92FS Brigadier Inox

seventytwo
03-27-2005, 7:17 AM
I'm a first time handgun buyer (but not shooter), and looking to buy my first pistol; a 92FS Brigadier Inox. I've shot this handgun and was instantly sold on it's feel. I've searched the forum but would like to know where in the Bay Area (SF) can I find one for a reasonable price. I've found one out of state, and even with the FFL, DROS fees it will still be lower in cost than my local shop (Canyon Sports/ Diablo Valley Gun works). Anyhow the dillema is I'd like to buy local if possible, simply because I'd like to buy it now and wait my 10 days, and no more. Not to mention that I'd like to support my local gun shop, but not get ripped off as well. Bottom line: I'd like to buy local but not get ripped off-

seventytwo
03-27-2005, 7:17 AM
I'm a first time handgun buyer (but not shooter), and looking to buy my first pistol; a 92FS Brigadier Inox. I've shot this handgun and was instantly sold on it's feel. I've searched the forum but would like to know where in the Bay Area (SF) can I find one for a reasonable price. I've found one out of state, and even with the FFL, DROS fees it will still be lower in cost than my local shop (Canyon Sports/ Diablo Valley Gun works). Anyhow the dillema is I'd like to buy local if possible, simply because I'd like to buy it now and wait my 10 days, and no more. Not to mention that I'd like to support my local gun shop, but not get ripped off as well. Bottom line: I'd like to buy local but not get ripped off-

Trader Jack
03-27-2005, 8:29 AM
Try Trader Sports in San Leandro. They generally have fair prices. Keep in mind that a store front dealer is going to have much more overhead then an INTERNET dealer so you cost will be a little more.

C.G.
03-27-2005, 8:29 AM
Good choice; I have one and very happy with it. I saw an Inox at the Gun Exhange in San Jose, but they wanted $650 (I got mine from New Guns Network in Arizona for $579). Don't know if they still have it.

Inoxmark
03-27-2005, 10:36 AM
$650 is not bad if it's a Brigadier model.

seventytwo
03-27-2005, 7:58 PM
Thank you guys for your recommendations.