PDA

View Full Version : ALL SPF

Lone_Gunman
09-19-2009, 10:29 AM
All sales include shipping anywhere in California by USPS. I will ship in flat rate containers. I only accept postal money orders or if you want to risk it well concealed cash. Sorry no FTF. I work varied hours and am on call so it is impossible to set up a FTF meet most times. Due to my schedule I MAY NOT BE ABLE TO SHIP UNTIL A SATURDAY. This means that if I receive the funds on a Sunday there is a chance that I may not be able to ship until the following Saturday. This is unlikely but it is possible. I would say there is a less than 25% chance of it happening but it is possible so be forewarned. OK on to the stuff.

EDIT TO ADD (at 10:35 PM Saturday Sept. 19th): to reduce confusion as to who had what first lets make sure we do an "I'll take it" here in the thread before sending a private message. It makes things a lot easier for all involved. After this point in time I will not honor a private message without a corresponding post in the thread so everyone else knows it is pending.

New never mounted Harris Engineering Bipod. This has been sitting in my closet for a couple of years. My brother in law gave it to me and I never had a use for it. Series 1A2 Model L, mounts to sling swivel or adapters for many different firearms available from many sources. Height 9-13 inches. $60.00 $50.00 Shipped SOLD

Used UTG iron sight. I did the 50 yard battle sight zero mod on this sight. Set screw was removed from the elevation drum, drum was turned back 7 clicks and the screw was replaced and locktite added. This allows the 6/3 marking to still be accurate when using the 50 yard battle sight zero. I have fired around 500 rounds with this mounted and never had an issue. $25.00 $20.00 shipped
For more info on the zero go here. (http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=18&t=328143&page=1)SOLD!

Brand New Midwest Industries front flip up BUIS for gas block. Never mounted. Has a couple of little dings on it because they ship it with the hex wrench and just let them both bang around in the little box. $60.00 shipped. SOLD!

Brand New YHM railed gas block with bayo mount and sling attachment. Never mounted. Still in the plastic bag. $55.00 Shipped SOLD!

Used Spikes upper with forward assist installed and ejection port cover included but not installed - cover has a small crack in the metal. This upper came from a complete middy upper when Spikes was getting them from Sabre Defence. This upper is used, round count is right around 500. It has some nicks and wear on it. The big issue with this upper is the dry film lube has been removed on the inside. see thread here. (http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=171177) The final word on it ws from Randall at ar15barrels and he said the DFL was removed and could be re-sprayed on. $75.00 Shipped. SOLD

Used EoFake. Has a little rust on the thumb screw. The metal guard sits slightly canted on the unit. This thing is in decent shape but you can tell it aint the real thing. I would say use it for a beater gun or airsoft. $45.00 ShippedSOLD

cudabuyer
09-19-2009, 10:56 AM
Ill take the yhm railed gas block

cvycbob
09-19-2009, 6:26 PM
I'll take it Thanks Bob

MikeR
09-22-2009, 5:12 PM
Pm sent about the MI BUIS

CaliBoundAR15
09-22-2009, 8:40 PM
I'll take the Eo-fake for $45 shipped. PM sent

Compuham
09-22-2009, 8:49 PM
Does the Eofake use AA batts? It looks like a model 552, from the pics.

CalGuns
09-22-2009, 9:35 PM
i'll take Brand New Midwest Industries front flip up BUIS for gas block.

tonelar
09-22-2009, 11:19 PM
I'll take the UTG sight. PM Sent.

cqbdude
09-30-2009, 1:11 PM
Ill take the bipod if its still available..