PDA

View Full Version : Night Man VS Man matches starts 9/29 Norco

Mr Twisted
09-17-2009, 7:40 PM
Be at the range by 6:30PM for the first squads., Bring $25 and about 150rds. Pistol classes Open, Stock, Shotgun/AR 9mm&22

We need a good showing to see if this will work. Post here if you can make the first one.

CGT80
09-20-2009, 8:03 PM
I will be there unless something major comes up at work.

And, I would be more than happy to help you set up a night rehearsal ahead of time as we spoke about earlier. Would Saturday night the 26th be a possibility for rehearsal? I have sat and sun off, so I could stay out late if necessary.

Chris

RobT2K
09-21-2009, 9:31 AM
Oh.

I thought this was something else...

http://www.costumzee.com/users/Lana417-2825-full.gif

Phanuel
09-21-2009, 9:39 AM
Oh.

I thought this was something else...

http://www.costumzee.com/users/Lana417-2825-full.gif

This is exactly what I thought of. And putting something into a body bag when done.

zeb
09-21-2009, 11:05 AM
I'll be there!

Mr Twisted
09-21-2009, 12:27 PM
yOU GUYS.........I'M GLAD i DID'T SAY Man ON Man:o

Mr Twisted
09-23-2009, 6:34 AM
Doing a not so dry run on the 28th after 7Pm under the lights. Come on by to play.

Mr Twisted
09-27-2009, 8:21 AM
Hope to see you there,:)

Mr Twisted
09-29-2009, 8:42 AM
Starts tonite 7 AM

glbtrottr
09-29-2009, 9:01 AM
why not wednesdays????I'd be there...drat.

glbtrottr
09-29-2009, 9:01 AM
and so would my partner...

SuperSet
09-30-2009, 9:05 AM
Thanks for setting this up, Ron. This is a great match for beginners and experienced alike!
PS. Props to StanTheMan who strangely always end up on top when it comes to Man on Man.
-Phong

Some video from the match:
lMYsMZ-5RaU

zeb
09-30-2009, 11:29 AM
Hey Phong, thanks for putting the video up! It was great shooting with everyone last night. Is this on again for next Tuesday?
-Adam

Mr Twisted
09-30-2009, 2:54 PM
www.ssashooter.net/cgi-bin/ikonboard/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=1;t=777

Yes next Tuesday the 8th. I have a club member coming in from Prescott Az. for this one. Guys as soon at you get to the range check in at the stage so we can squad asap. No milling around in the parking lot. We hope to have enough shooters to start two berm at a time'

CGT80
10-03-2009, 7:33 PM
BTT
Tuesday night was a great match. I hope to see a bunch of people at the next one. It was unfortunate that there were not more shotgun shooters to create a class of their own. I think that the shotguns had an advantage over rifles/pistols. I saw cases where it took less than 7 hits to finish the plates, partly due to a plate rack being out of adjustment and also due to the large pattern. Dave and Ron were amazingly fast with their scatter guns though.

See ya guys out there.
Chris

rcfb73
10-06-2009, 5:13 PM
anyone headin out here tonight? thinking about giving it a go.

SuperSet
10-06-2009, 5:53 PM
I could use some practice before IDPA state. Is this still happening?

CGT80
10-07-2009, 8:36 PM
Sorry I couldn't catch you guys sooner. We did have a shoot as planned. I don't recognize your screen names and I am bad with names, but if you came out, thanks for your company, competition, and supporting the SSA shooting club. The shoots on Sundays and the new night man vs. man matches are great fun. If you missed it, join us next time. We always welcome new shooters and seasoned shooters from the other gun related sports.

I can not say that I am currently a member of the SSA, but I intend to become one in the near future. There are some great benefits to becoming a member, but more importantly, I enjoy shooting with this group so much that I want to be a part of it and help to support it. If anyone is on the fence about coming to a shoot, take it from me, it's worth every minute and every buck you may spend while shooting with us.

Someone will usually post in the "Shoots meets and range stories" forum when there is a shoot coming up. Sunday matches are normally every 1st, 3rd, and 5th Sundays at 9AM. We have only had two man vs. man night matches so far and do not have a schedule set in stone yet. We need to have a good number of people show up to the night matches to make it worth while for all of the people who help to setup and break down, and to also ensure that we have a good pool of competitors to make the shoot fun and entertaining, as well as challenging. The more the merrier.

Chris