PDA

View Full Version : South Bay Rod and Gun Club

ZombieKiller
09-13-2009, 6:51 PM
Any of you guys go there?

Last Saturday- 9/12 -there was this RO there that had his c**t just filled with sand. Man this guy was a little too much- screaming at people, ordering people around, and generally just being waaay too much to deal with. He was enjoying his "powers" a little too much for a volunteer. I understand there is range protocol and all, but please give someone a break if they are new- he was scaring off potential members...

Someone mentioned that he was probably a police academy reject or security guard failure lol......

Viagrow
09-17-2009, 10:03 AM
"Someone mentioned that he was probably a police academy reject or security guard failure lol......"

I doubt he made it that far.

Acorn556
09-17-2009, 11:27 AM
Probably got rejected from Mall Security. Some people just think they have to bust everyone's case for everything or else it's a slippery slope that follows and someone ends up shooting someone else at the range.

asgalindez
09-17-2009, 12:08 PM
Any of you guys go there?

Last Saturday- 9/12 -there was this RO there that had his c**t just filled with sand. Man this guy was a little too much- screaming at people, ordering people around, and generally just being waaay too much to deal with. He was enjoying his "powers" a little too much for a volunteer. I understand there is range protocol and all, but please give someone a break if they are new- he was scaring off potential members...

Someone mentioned that he was probably a police academy reject or security guard failure lol......

I've been there a few times and had a great time every time. RO's were very cool. Mostly "old timers" with a couple younger RO's from time to time. Way more laid back compared to ranges in the Bay Area...those are some uptight mofos up there. You get yelled at just for looking at your gun during a cease fire.

Either it was his time of the month, or some people were acting unsafe. Some people will only listen/pay attention when they're getting yelled at. You tell them nicely and they blow you off, but you yell and they can't help but hear you!

Then again, he could just be a jerk.

ZombieKiller
09-17-2009, 3:52 PM
This guy is very consistent with his crappy attitude...

I think he's just an uptight guy that needs a girlfriend or he could just be a
jerk that needs a girlfriend.

cayuse
09-17-2009, 4:15 PM
email Tom Fox at tom.fox@earthlink.net about this problem. Every once in awhile we get a RO who can't handel the job. Toms the club Prez.

ImOverHere
09-18-2009, 3:32 PM
email Tom Fox at tom.fox@earthlink.net about this problem. Every once in awhile we get a RO who can't handel the job. Toms the club Prez.

I already did shortly after the OP.

POLICESTATE
09-18-2009, 3:34 PM
This isn't in the SF Bay Area is it?

ImOverHere
09-18-2009, 3:38 PM
This isn't in the SF Bay Area is it?

No: San Diego county.

POLICESTATE
09-18-2009, 3:39 PM
Oh right, the other bay area, I thought as much :P