PDA

View Full Version : Where is the C&R FFL thread?

pullnshoot25
09-12-2009, 6:04 PM
Grammaton76 said there is a thread somewhere for directons on filling out the C&R FFL 03 form on which CLEO gets the paperwork when you apply. I have searched with the new Calguns search but I have turned up empty.

Anyone got a page for me?

ke6guj
09-12-2009, 6:07 PM
I haven't seen a "how to fill out an 03 FFL form" thread. Its not that hard, just follow the directions on the form and send it to your CLEO.

If you live in an incorporated city with a Police Force, send it to the Cheif of Police. If you live in the county, or the Sheriff's office provide LE services, then send it to the Sheriff.

All you have to do is note on the ATF copy the name and address of the CLEO you are sending the CLEO copy to. You do not need to get a CLEO sign-off or anything. Just mail the CLEO copy to the CLEO and you did your job. If they have any problems with your getting an 03FFL, they can contact ATF.

-hanko
09-13-2009, 7:50 AM
Grammaton76 said there is a thread somewhere for directons on filling out the C&R FFL 03 form on which CLEO gets the paperwork when you apply. I have searched with the new Calguns search but I have turned up empty.

Anyone got a page for me?
ke6guj is correct on mailing the cleo's copy.

I'm not sure why you'd need directions on how to fill out the form:confused:...the info you put on the cleo's form is the same info you used for the batfe copy.

-hanko

dirtyJ
09-13-2009, 10:43 AM
Try this page, http://www.surplusrifle.com/shooting2005/howtogetyourcurionrelicffl03/index.asp

Full of lots of good info. Then after you do everything, go to the C&R forum on here and check the stickied thread for vendor info. Some good discounts out there.

pullnshoot25
09-13-2009, 1:28 PM
ke6guj is correct on mailing the cleo's copy.

I'm not sure why you'd need directions on how to fill out the form:confused:...the info you put on the cleo's form is the same info you used for the batfe copy.

-hanko

I am not that daft, crikey! The matter is not HOW to fill the form, it is WHAT to fill the form with. I am not certain which one to send it to.

I think I may be in the county but I am not sure. I will have to check around.